It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS Says They Are 'Ready To Worship' Sam Smith, Satan

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   
CBS is "Ready To Worship"

Worship what you may ask? Guess?

See the video below for the answer. They don't even try to hide it any longer..... to the cheers of the crowd.

thepostmillennial.com...

Pop Star Sam Smith, who self-identifies as non-binary, performed a Satanic rendition of his song "Unholy" at the Grammys on Sunday night in a performance that the official Twitter account for the CBS Network said they were "ready to worship."

In the lead up to the performance Smith tweeted out photos from the "Unholy" rehearsal and wrote, "This is going to be SPECIAL #GRAMMYs." CBS replied and tweeted, "....you can say that again. We are ready to worship!"

The Grammys aired on CBS and were sponsored by Pfizer.

"I mean i think it’s a pretty big story that a TV network with a News Department that is relied on by a lot of people openly says they worship satan. That’s kinda big don’t you think? I mean I already know this but here they are saying it," wrote Chris Nelson.

rumble.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I didn't even know that the Grammies were on last night.

I don't listen to the hippity-hop music any more.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
and on top of that . . . . . . . . Oooh OOOOH Oooh 🤗

SATAN was brought to you by Pfizer at The 65th Grammy Awards

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   
"For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open."

There should be no doubts now that this is in fact spiritual warfare.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   

The intelligent answer is they know you're paying attention and they're laughing at your inevitable indignation over a simple theater performance.

The less intelligent answer is they are being completely serious and are in fact worshipping a celebrity musician.

Remember when Elon Musk wore that satanic costume for Halloween and everybody lost their minds over it? Good times.

edit on 6-2-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I believe its just more of their fear BS.

They know the book of revelations as well as anyone and they want us to believe this is the biblical Armageddon to keep us scared and submissive

Its not its part of their plan

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

The intelligent answer is they know you're paying attention and they're laughing at your inevitable indignation over a simple theater performance.

The less intelligent answer is they are being completely serious and are in fact worshipping a celebrity musician.

Remember when Elon Musk wore that satanic costume for Halloween and everybody lost their minds over it? Good times.

Sure they think it's a joke, but they are unaware they are in fact Satan's cuck. They're compelled by spiritual persuasion for which they are unaware of the source, which is Satan's favorite kind of servant.

originally posted by: xuenchen

"you will know them by their fruits"...

...clearly they are harvesting greed and shameless pride to suppose they have the answer for humanity in an all-for-profit giga-corp. They don't really care about truth, just supplementing their sponsors. It's no wonder that Satan is also their object of worship.
edit on 6-2-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Just give up now, get your mRNA boosters and worship Satan. This mass formation is so strong, there's no going back.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Materialism, Hedonism and Sexual Objectification.

Classic tropes.

I didn't watch the Grammy performance but instead looked up the "official video" on YouTube.

Not my bag, I don't go to clubs like those.

It's sad to see what was once underground rise to the surface like this and so many eating it up as an idealized fantasy.

From what I remember, drug overdoses were common in places like that and people who went in to "experiement with the scene" were quickly disposed of as "damaged goods" if they found themselves in too far over their head.

It's a sick culture and now it's mainstream.

Heaven help us all.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Honestly Thought Sam Smith had joined the 27 club
. Then He comes out with a new single and a Red outfit he must have renewed his Faustian contract .

Good for him I hope it all works out for him with the Bargaining of his Soul and all
edit on 6-2-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Grammys Goes Satanic

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   

And who better to sponsor it ?
Pfizer , who have started the transition to Tribulations with their kill-shots.

It's all written down in 3 old books .

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

i'm in agreement

the 'ready to worship' was meant to mean... the staged acrobatic dancing performance is ready & waiting to start...

not meaning the world masses are anxious to worship/adore Satan

very misleading

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

i'm in agreement

the 'ready to worship' was meant to mean... the staged acrobatic dancing performance is ready & waiting to start...

not meaning the world masses are anxious to worship/adore Satan

very misleading

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   

If we can get back the crusader type Christians of a couple hundred years ago that'd be greaatt...

C'mon Jesus fans get your freak on!

Is this the end times or what?

edit on 6-2-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Sure they think it's a joke, but they are unaware they are in fact Satan's cuck. They're compelled by spiritual persuasion for which they are unaware of the source, which is Satan's favorite kind of servant.

originally posted by: xuenchen

"you will know them by their fruits"...

...clearly they are harvesting greed and shameless pride to suppose they have the answer for humanity in an all-for-profit giga-corp. They don't really care about truth, just supplementing their sponsors. It's no wonder that Satan is also their object of worship.

Cast the first stone, by all means.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   
How many times has music performances made the religious freak out a say it's "from satan!"? Tenacious D has Satan references in their songs and movie. Does that make jack black a Satanist?

Now if they threw in some symbology it might make it interesting. But dressing as Satan is pretty tame and unintersting..

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I didn't even know that the Grammies were on last night.

I don't listen to the hippity-hop music any more.

Same here.

I don't watch any awards shows anymore.
They are simply several hours long political propaganda.
They are full of angry self-righteous and arrogant liberals lecturing who they think are, the stupid, ignorant, peon masses as to the correct way to think and speak.

I did see the dresses this AM on news sites and wondered which show called the outfits that belonged in a bordello "best dressed" - well for kinky sex maybe, but truly heinous otherwise, lacking any taste or style.

I used to watch awards shows until they became preach-a-thons
between self righteous religious style preaching the gospel of liberalism and progressivism.

edit on 2/6/23 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   
They know exactly what they are doing it. Flaunting it in our face.
Because they can. Because nobody does a damn thing about it. They don't get canceled. Church's don't discuss these things. People make jokes about it rather than shouting loudly LOOK AT WHAT THESE EVIL PEOPLE ARE DOING and shaming them.
People make excuses. I see them right here on this thread.

You think they are just foolin around trying to shock n awe. Nah. The industry is evil. Sick. Disgusting. Perverted. Satanic in the literal sense. It worships satan, it practices pedophilia and trafficking and everyone just going on about their lives like 'meh, they just fooln' around big wooop' - that's Hollyweird.

It's a big #ing deal. IT'S A BIG DEAL. It has become mainstream and acceptable to the point nobody is shocked and awed over it. THAT is a problem. More people would be upset with me typing out a slew of profanity than what this show was about.

Have you read the lyrics to the song he performed and sung to an audience that applauded him? Go look them up. The song was UNHOLY.

There was a woman locked in a cage - and right now human traffickign is a huge issue that is continually trending on twitter and we are supporting a country with weapons and money that is the #1 human trafficking country in the world.

But, its just entertainment by bunch of rich assholes. That's all. Carry on.

BTW. Pizzagate was real and now they are just flaunting it all in our face after denouncing it. I remember conservatives saying NAH - STOP WITH THAT PIZZAGATE BS.

Yeah, Im riled up. Im sick of this s h i t.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Musicians have been adding shock value to their performances for decades.

Remember when adults all across the country lost their minds over Elvis Presley swinging his hips too much? Plenty of people thought it was the end times too back then... then the world moved on.
edit on 6-2-2023 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join