It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS Says They Are 'Ready To Worship' Sam Smith, Satan

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I do not watch any of the woke new sick entertainment, this what is coming near you in the near future, drag queen shows for children, pedo grooming in schools and satanic worship.

The new America, everything that people believe unsavory, dirty, unspeakable and you name it, is going to be the norm you like it or not.

Thanks, democrats, for that.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Materialism, Hedonism and Sexual Objectification.

Classic tropes.

I didn't watch the Grammy performance but instead looked up the "official video" on YouTube.

Not my bag, I don't go to clubs like those.

It's sad to see what was once underground rise to the surface like this and so many eating it up as an idealized fantasy.

From what I remember, drug overdoses were common in places like that and people who went in to "experiement with the scene" were quickly disposed of as "damaged goods" if they found themselves in too far over their head.

It's a sick culture and now it's mainstream.

Heaven help us all.

Is it really that dire and desperate? I'm not saying this doesn't exist and Hollyweird isn't full of these characters. But a lot of it is just characters, that figured out how to make bucks by putting on a red suit being the counterculture.

Just like in the 70s you'd go to an AC/DC concert and have the Christian right handing out flyers about Satanism. We're on the highway to hell type stuff, kind of adamant too LOL. It's how we collectively swing back and forth on issues that divide us

Respectfully if this is an example of Satanism's advancement in 45-50 years sounds like old Beelzebub is playing the long game.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Musicians have been adding shock value to their performances for decades.

Remember when adults all across the country lost their minds over Elvis Presley swinging his hips too much? Plenty of people thought it was the end times too back then... then the world moved on.

Shaking hips ---- girl in cage during satanic performance.

Yeah. I see the similarities. What could possibly be next that we can just brush off? Actual baby sacrifice? Meh - remember when Elvis shook his hips.....

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Classic tropes.

I didn't watch the Grammy performance but instead looked up the "official video" on YouTube.

It's sad to see what was once underground rise to the surface like this and so many eating it up as an idealized fantasy.

From what I remember, drug overdoses were common in places like that and people who went in to "experiement with the scene" were quickly disposed of as "damaged goods" if they found themselves in too far over their head.

Heaven help us all.

Is it really that dire and desperate? I'm not saying this doesn't exist and Hollyweird isn't full of these characters. But a lot of it is just characters, that figured out how to make bucks by putting on a red suit being the counterculture.

Just like in the 70s you'd go to an AC/DC concert and have the Christian right handing out flyers about Satanism. We're on the highway to hell type stuff, kind of adamant too LOL. It's how we collectively swing back and forth on issues that divide us

Respectfully if this is an example of Satanism's advancement in 45-50 years sounds like old Beelzebub is playing the long game.

These people are doing evil #, off stage when nobody is looking.
Doing this stuff on stage is an extension of that.

You think Madonna does all this stuff just for shock value? No. She is actually a sick #.
You think Joe Biden is just sniffing girls in public for shock value? No, his own daughter said he sexually molested her in showers.
You think that the Podestas are just in to displaying pedophilia as 'art' and not actually involved in a seedy world of podophile with Epstein et al?

Come on.

This is not just 70's metal bands being outrageous on stage.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Where is the line for some of you?
Because it is has been crossed.

Was Balenciaga not enough? Because that was just art, right?

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Cast the first stone, by all means.

I have faith in Christ and try to pursue righteousness. It is not my duty to cast stones or condemn people. Christ set the example by being perfect without sin and still not condemning the sinner.

I was merely pointing out the downfall of idolizing corporations and putting our faith in them. The OP is a clear example of the subconscious Satan worship coming to the conscious realms. Perhaps it can show people the severity of the spiritual battlefield that we inhabit.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

a reply to: infolurker

The intelligent answer is they know you're paying attention and they're laughing at your inevitable indignation over a simple theater performance.

The less intelligent answer is they are being completely serious and are in fact worshipping a celebrity musician.

Remember when Elon Musk wore that satanic costume for Halloween and everybody lost their minds over it? Good times.

Sure they think it's a joke, but they are unaware they are in fact Satan's cuck. They're compelled by spiritual persuasion for which they are unaware of the source, which is Satan's favorite kind of servant.

originally posted by: xuenchen

SATAN was brought to you by Pfizer at The 65th Grammy Awards

"you will know them by their fruits"...

...clearly they are harvesting greed and shameless pride to suppose they have the answer for humanity in an all-for-profit giga-corp. They don't really care about truth, just supplementing their sponsors. It's no wonder that Satan is also their object of worship.

Cast the first stone, by all means.

There’s a difference between casting stones and flipping tables.

If Jesus hadn’t said controversial things about what was going on at the time he wouldn’t be who he says he is.

He wouldn’t have even said who he is.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

Classic tropes.

Heaven help us all.

You think Madonna does all this stuff just for shock value? No. She is actually a sick #.
You think Joe Biden is just sniffing girls in public for shock value? No, his own daughter said he sexually molested her in showers.
You think that the Podestas are just in to displaying pedophilia as 'art' and not actually involved in a seedy world of podophile with Epstein et al?

Come on.

Okay, where did I say it didn't exist?

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Reminds me of the movie Little Nickie with Adam Sandler.

LET THE SIN BEGIN!

Now they need to cover Henry Winkler with bees!

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Classic tropes.

Heaven help us all.

Come on.

I find myself in complete agreement with your post. Plus, those who would down play this as merely theatrics pushing the envelope, I say to them that the slippery slope is for real.

Where does it end when people stop being shocked at devil worshiping bands? What will it take to get people shocked enough to notice? I understand that no talent posers need props like Satan to hold them up, but when that isn't enough, how far will they take it? There is only one thing left for these devil worshipers to do to get a real reaction from the public and you all know what it will be.

When I was in high school, me and my buddies would do something we called the homo fake out. One of us would make a pass at the other to get a reaction, we'd fake them out, but the reaction was always to one up the person who started it and do the double homo fake out. Well were did this all end? It was decided that we all had to stop before we did the triple homo fake out and actually became gay.
edit on 6-2-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: offensive
I believe its just more of their fear BS.

They know the book of revelations as well as anyone and they want us to believe this is the biblical Armageddon to keep us scared and submissive

Its not its part of their plan

They didn't write the Bible. Everything they are doing was written about 2,000 years ago.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 12:07 AM
link   

edit on 7-2-2023 by TruthJava because: nvm

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

What could possibly be next that we can just brush off? Actual baby sacrifice?

Already here. Just saw a twitter post earlier from the Satanic Temple. They are starting the world's first religious abortion program. They will send abortion medication in the mail and you can do an abortion ritual. Or something to that effect...did not want to get too deep into it, made me sick. A few people were wondering if they would be hiring for it, and others were cheering how good Satan is to help women's rights, among other more blasphemous things.
edit on 7-2-2023 by TruthJava because: added text

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Yep.

Not to mention there is a difference between casting the first stone and simply being plain-talking enough to say that a turd is a turd, and not some kind of exotic chocolate confection.

Cheers
edit on 7-2-2023 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2023 by F2d5thCavv2 because: seesay

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Sam Smith is #, just my humble take on him.
And not really a big fan of what he represents.

But Satan and Devil Worship etc?
FFS, get real.

Guess it was ok for Led Zeppelin et al?
The Stones singing Sympathy for the Devil?

Countless bands/artists have had links to the Occult/Satanism etc over the years, some real, some imagined but most for artistic purposes.

Baby sacrifice?
Anyone go to an Alice Cooper live show during the 80's or early 90's?

All I see here is the puritanical Christian Right trying to whip up a storm in their never ending search to impose their morals and values on others.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Ah, they continue to one up in f--- around and find out.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Sympathy for the Devil is a warning song more than one that glorifies.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 06:48 AM
link   
When Tom McDonald gets on a grammy show, with "his" songs, I'll watch it.

Till then, not holding my breath.

Satan or no Satan.

LOL

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

All I see here is the puritanical Christian Right trying to whip up a storm in their never ending search to impose their morals and values on others.

As if God and his followers NEVER did anything wrong

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Hollywood is a glorified entity that is full for sickos, pedos, deviants, medication addicts and drug addicts, self-appointed leaders of society, financers of drug and sex trafficking and many of known names were frequent visitors of Epstein fantasy island.

What that tells you, still people worship this group of society they want to be just like them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join