It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA admits that they haven't a clue what the "vaccines" are doing or how they work

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   
FFS...

rumble.com...

"we don't have a complete understanding of the nature of the way that the vaccine works as it pertains to producing an immune response."

Well that's reassuring. Why in the hell are you still recommending people take it if you don't know what it's doing in the body, or how it creates an immune response you brain dead idiot? I am convinced that we have now achieved full retard status. Those who are supposed to clear products for, and oversee public safety don't understand how it works. Brilliant.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

But they approved them WTF.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I am convinced that we have now achieved full retard status.

Idiocracy really was a documentary . Maybe the Jabs have electrolytes

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   

First you need to approve it, then you find out how it works.

The new normal.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I don't understand how the millions of people who were lied to, tricked, and forced to be medical test monkeys aren't pulling out their torches and pitchforks yet.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I did some looking into this and can't find a single source outside of stupid "Rumble".
I am going to call BS most likely but I am leaving here in an hour to meet with a person that actually will know if that is true.
I doubt it but hey I will ask.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I don't understand how the millions of people who were lied to, tricked, and forced to be medical test monkeys aren't pulling out their torches and pitchforks yet.

Because the only news they consume is MSM and their local stations. They never see the things we see and still think we are the crazy ones.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I did some looking into this and can't find a single source outside of stupid "Rumble".
I am going to call BS most likely but I am leaving here in an hour to meet with a person that actually will know if that is true.
I doubt it but hey I will ask.

why would this not be true?

"we don't have a complete understanding of the nature of the way that the vaccine works as it pertains to producing an immune response."

Nobody does

edit on 2-2-2023 by offensive because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: offensive

Then why is Rumble the only one saying this?
And do you really think the FDA would admit that?

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Don't know what reality you are posting from but in the one I am in "not having complete understanding" isn't the same as "not having a clue".

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Don't know what reality you are posting from but in the one I am in "not having complete understanding" isn't the same as "not having a clue".

Stop being a big pharma apologist and denying reality.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction
FFS...

rumble.com...

Well that's reassuring. Why in the hell are you still recommending people take it if you don't know what it's doing in the body, or how it creates an immune response you brain dead idiot? I am convinced that we have now achieved full retard status. Those who are supposed to clear products for, and oversee public safety don't understand how it works. Brilliant.

The same thing exists with depression medicines, the medical professionals say they don't know how it works in the brain, but that it does work and that is after clinical trials noting adverse side effects.

So if the FDA gov't rep. does not 'completely' understand how the two NEWLY DEVELOPED Moderna vaccines work, the clinical trial scientists do know how they work and approval of vaccines/drugs are heavily relied on from them.

174th Meeting of the Vaccines and Related Biologist Products transcript excerpts:

The clinical package that supports this EUA request includes safety, efficacy, and immunogenicity data from approximately 1,800 vaccine recipients in chidlren 6 to 23 months of age and approximately 3,000 vaccine recipients in children two through five years of age. You will be hearing a breakdown and much detailed presentation on this from both the FDA and the sponsors today. I will hand it over to Dr. Ramachandra Naik now. Thank you very much

Our clinical trials enrolled more than 6,600 participants across the two age groups, and more than 5,000 have received at least one dose of mRNA-1273. The median duration of follow-up in each study cohort is greater than two months, which gain meets the requirements outlined in the guidance. The dose selected met all immunogenicity objectives compared to young adults, and vaccine efficacy is consistent with what was observed with adults. We have also established plans for xtensive follow-up post authorization to ensure that the long-term safety and effectiveness of mRNA-1273 is closely onitored.

Based on this information, we will demonstrate today that the benefits of mRNA-1273 in infants, toddlers, and young hildren outweigh the potential risks. Here’s now the agenda for the rest of our presentation. And I’ll now turn the resentation over to Dr. Anderson who will review the unmet medical need for COVID-19 vaccines in young children.

www.fda.gov...

This meeting was called because babies/children (6 months to 4 years old) are dying in hospitals in high numbers due to the virus and it is deemed an emergency at this point.

That gov't rep. is relying on the clinical trials of many experts in the field, and since that gov't rep. is not working alongside them, how is he suppose to know everything about how the 'newly developed' vaccines work?

Check out the attendees list in the transcript, pages 2-5 because these are the people who are pushing the vaccines to save babies/childrens lives.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   
given that medics no longer understand basic biology who here is shocked by this.. I'm not..

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
Pointing out the disconnect in the thread title and what was actually said isn't apologizing for anyone.

Also, stop using someone else's schtick.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Because many went all in and they cannot back out now. They have to stand firm or take the deep dive off the cliff.

A good majority of my family are still taking boosters. I was talking with a two of my co-workers on Monday. One was wearing a mask, and proudly declaring she had received the two original shots, "4" boosters, the flu shot, and the shingles shot. The other had the original, the flu and the shingles. The one with 8 shots was floored to find out I had had none.

The coworker that had the four shots told her, "Weird isn't it?" "She hasn't had any shots and has not been sick." "I have had it three times already, and she never stopped working the whole time."

The one with 8 shots asked me why did I think I had not gotten sick. I told her, I think it is because of natural immunity.

I might be wrong. But this "is" what I believe. Not luck. Just plain old fashioned natural immunity from a bit more exposure early in the game. I was in ERs all over the county in the early days. I used to have to strip in my garage, throw my clothes in the washer, and shower, before I entered into my house. I think all of that paid off.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

You can't beat what God made. Natural all the way.
Yet people are still trying to screw with Nature. It was made as a perfect system.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

FFS...

rumble.com...

There's a long way between "we don't have a complete understanding" to "they don't have a clue".

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Did you watch the video??

The dude was stumbling over himself: "Uh, well, we'll let moderna answer that question, uh obviously we don't have a complete understanding" etc, etc.

The guy was clueless.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

FFS...

rumble.com...

There's a long way between "we don't have a complete understanding" to "they don't have a clue".

Agreed But how can you approve it and mandate it and give it to billions of people without a complete understanding of it?

This is the FDA I mean WTF? they are supposed to have a complete understanding of it are they not?

Why let them off the hook ?

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

The same thing exists with depression medicines, the medical professionals say they don't know how it works in the brain, but that it does work and that is after clinical trials noting adverse side effects.

So those meds work so well that the commercials all include warnings about an increase in depression and suicidal thoughts.

A bit oxymoronic, don't you think?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join