It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNA for Moderna’s Omicron Booster Manufactured by CIA-Linked Company

page: 1

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

In April 2021, National Resilience acquired Ology Bioservices Inc., which had received a $37 million contract from the US military the previous November to develop an advanced anti-COVID-19 monoclonal antibody treatment. This acquisition also provided National Resilience with its first Biosafety Level 3 (BSL-3) laboratory and the ability to manufacture cell and gene therapies, live viral vaccines and vectors and oncolytic viruses.

mRNA will be a fearsome technology one day. Make no mistake. They will be as gods (maybe.)

Gotta work the bugs out first though, so line up for the human-use experimentation required to make it safe for them. I'm assuming stage 1 gave them some helpful information but the tech obviously, heh, still has a long way to go. That's where you come in they hope.

And, looky, who seemingly has the RNA market somewhat cornered: The M.I.C. Wonder what all they have in mind?

I suggest reading the whole article or when you have the gist skip down to the “People Behind Resilience” section. Some names to keep an eye on.

edit on 30-1-2023 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Perhaps more military industrial complex entities will surface as being involved in the massive COVID event.

Whatever the case, it bears noting and analysis.

I would consider this as part of the bigger picture, which - if they had their way, we would just 'ignore' it and continue our media-fueled predilection for irrelevancies.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   
not exactly a Revelation mate.

Most of the Media and Pharma and a who knows how many other companies are linked to the CIA .

The CIA and NSA and NRO are linked to everything in the USA in one way or another.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Goals:

Experiment on the public
Gather data
Let the adverse effects and deaths depopulate (ongoing)
Work out the solution for extended longevity for the elites? (long term goal)
Create a one world government with 500 million people (long term goal)
Allow pharma and elites to massively profit
Use dissent to pit people against eachother

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

the “People Behind Resilience” section. Some names to keep an eye on.

Funnily enough the CIA were also running 'security' for the eerily predictive October '2019-nCoV' simulation (involving the WEF, Gates and China).

• Edit - was also just reminded of your post here mate.

Kennedy also explains the significance of Event 201, a simulation of a coronavirus epidemic held in New York City in October 2019. The coronavirus didn't begin circulating until two months later in December.

Who was in attendance at the Event 201 simulation?

Silicon Valley's Big Tech giants all had representatives there, as did Big Pharma, Bloomberg News, NBC and the Washington Post.

The head of the Chinese CDC was there, as was the Gates Foundation, Johns Hopkins University Center for Health Security, the World Economic Forum, the United Nations World Health Organization, and Avril Haines of the CIA.

"The two hosts were Bill Gates and Avril Haines, former deputy director of CIA and who is now Biden's director of national intelligence. She is the nation's top spy," Kennedy said. "Which is bizarre. And it's bizarre that the CIA was at this conference."

edit on 31-1-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Moderna is partially funded by DARPA and BARDA. That should tell you everything you need to know.

BARDA
BARDA (Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority) is a U.S. Department of Health and Human Services responsible for the procurement and development of medical countermeasures.  

In September 2016, we received an award of up to approximately $125 million from BARDA to help fund our Zika vaccine program.

DARPA
DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) is a research and development agency of the United States Department of Defense responsible for the development of emerging technologies for use by the military. 

In October 2013, DARPA awarded Moderna up to approximately $25 million to research and develop potential mRNA medicines to primarily support our vaccine and antibody programs to protect against Chikungunya infection.

www.modernatx.com...

You know that means watch out for Chikungunya and Zika.

DARPA also gave Moderna 56 million in order to...

On Thursday, the company announced a grant from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) of up to $56 million "to fund the development of a mobile manufacturing prototype" designed to speed up vaccine and therapeutic production.

The grant, part of DARPA’s Nucleic Acids On Demand World-Wide (NOW) initiative, will allow Moderna to create a 6-foot by 6-foot by 6-foot container that would be capable of producing "hundreds of doses" in just a few short days. These containers could be placed anywhere in the world, making distribution more seamless.

www.foxbusiness.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

Its strange how Moderna a company that never released any drugs to the medical markets somehow they were accepted by US govt to release a C19 vax and booster.

When it comes to Moderna they had made drugs the issue with them is that they never were released to the patients..
edit on 31-1-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antimony

Moderna is partially funded by DARPA and BARDA. That should tell you everything you need to know.

Wasn't aware of that.

DARPA also pops up behind the scenes in Musk's brainchipping device and Gates 'genetic extinction technology' research.

This is shaping up to be one of the most important threads in quite a while.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

It's all becoming increasingly clear it seems. Except for a small minority. So clear, tptb have to draw the curtain all the way back and stop pretending soon I'm guessing. It's a helluva matrix and pretty near full-spectrum dominance any way I look at it.

Speaking of that "small minority." I've seen it estimated in historical context as about 13-15% of any population that allows this crap to happen (see Nazi Germany). I also see that 26% of the population "generally trust the MSM."

I'm thinking that with modern propaganda technique in the digital-age the "minority" of idiots we are currently facing is probably closer to that 26% mark than not.

Which doesn't bode well for humanity in general. If only our true history were taught in school---it would be a different, much kinder, world, eh?

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antimony

Thanks, yeah it really should. The poster above that said this was nothing new was right to a degree. I can't even keep up with all the connections I've learned about over the last years until reminded. For example the entire Silicon Valley thing was basically an Operation from the get go.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

a reply to: karl 12

It's all becoming increasingly clear it seems. Except for a small minority. So clear, tptb have to draw the curtain all the way back and stop pretending soon I'm guessing. It's a helluva matrix and pretty near full-spectrum dominance any way I look at it.

Could not agree more my friend - did you catch the new CIA media piece from Corbett?

All of it is well worth a watch but the last third shows just how blatant (or desperate) they have now become.

The big reveal should be one hell of a wild ride (and in a way strangely entertaining) - my guess is they'll use
Marble Framework to kick it all off.

Speaking of that "small minority." I've seen it estimated in historical context as about 13-15% of any population that allows this crap to happen (see Nazi Germany). I also see that 26% of the population "generally trust the MSM."

Yes mate, as docile and trusting as Dodos and we all know what happened to them.

Am sure hyper conformity and normalcy bias play a huge role (as does conditioned apathy) but also thought the vid below raised a few fair points.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Did anyone ever wonder whether the Covid virus may have only a test run just to collect data on how far and how fast it spreads? I'm just saying maybe it was a test of components and the real deadlier stuff is waiting to be released at a later date.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I wrote a parody song... base www.youtube.com...

got 9 billion 999million 9hundred 99 thousand 999 injections to go and then we still wont be near through.The sun airnt rising this morning.  expect a deluge the whole year too

weve handed out plenty of vaccine, weve got tons more to inject in you. 

Resist and youll be removed from your home, be put up in a fema tent.
If you dont volunteer to take the next one we will mandate the experiment
Got 9 billion injections to go and then we still wont be near through

its totally just a coincidence, they side effects match the SARS
dont even think about faking, your own vaccine card

Big pharma is protected, while their making a mint
all the while were gonna, reduce your carbon footprint.
We put a mandate on your family, Im not putting one on mine,
Suddenly without warning will be the next headline

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I can't even keep up with all the connections

Yes mate lots.

Just learned that BioNTech (third largest after Pfizer and Moderna) is owned by Bayer FFS.

I.G. Farben

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars

I would consider this as part of the bigger picture, which - if they had their way, we would just 'ignore' it and continue our media-fueled predilection for irrelevancies.

Hey mate with regards to the 'media' your latest thread just about sums things up.

Have been looking into DARPA led 'BRAIN Initiative' and it may explain why the person put in charge of 'Operation Warpspeed' was a professional in 'brain to machine interface' (just don't mention the covert, injectable Neuroswarms).

Catherine may have had it right all along (either way she's a very clever lady).

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Goals:

Experiment on the public
Gather data
Let the adverse effects and deaths depopulate (ongoing)
Work out the solution for extended longevity for the elites? (long term goal)
Create a one world government with 500 million people (long term goal)
Allow pharma and elites to massively profit
Use dissent to pit people against eachother

God said he would never destroy the world by flood waters again…….he never said anything about not using fire!

Immortality is for the creator god…..not for ants.

The day elites figure out immortality, is the day it’s gonna get very very fiery hot on the planet.

Earth would be The Red Planet II

Remember…..the Creator God hate’s competition…… “I am who I am”…….”Thou shalt have no other gods before me”….

👽
edit on 3-2-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: iso1111

That's a nice little ditty there Iso - bravo!

Regarding the thread, don't know for what leverage but probably also worth bringing up the fact that the CIA was caught spying on, monitoring and hacking U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee members.

A bit cringe but here is Brennan lying about it to Alan Greenspan's wife at the Council On Foreign Relations.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Gotta work the bugs out first though, so line up for the human-use experimentation required to make it safe for them. I'm assuming stage 1 gave them some helpful information but the tech obviously, heh, still has a long way to go. That's where you come in they hope.

And then there’s this in its entirety …..posted on the CDC website

Source: Nanotechnology

From a National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) perspective

Most notable is Worker Risks and Current Research

Overview - Nanotechnology is the manipulation of matter on a near-atomic scale to produce new structures, materials and devices. The technology promises scientific advancement in many sectors such as medicine, consumer products, energy, materials and manufacturing. Nanotechnology refers to engineered structures, devices, and systems. Nanomaterials have a length scale between 1 and 100 nanometers. At this size, materials begin to exhibit unique properties that affect physical, chemical, and biological behavior. Researching, developing, and utilizing these properties is at the heart of new technology.

Worker Risks - Workers within nanotechnology-related industries may experience exposure to uniquely engineered materials. This includes novel sizes, shapes, and physical and chemical properties. Occupational health risks associated with manufacturing and using nanomaterials are not yet clearly understood. Minimal information is currently available on dominant exposure routes, potential exposure levels, and material toxicity of nanomaterials.

Current Research - Studies have indicated that low solubility nanoparticles are more toxic than larger particles on a mass for mass basis. Particle surface area and surface chemistry are strong indicators for observed responses in cell cultures and animals. Studies suggests that some nanoparticles can move from the respiratory system to other organs. Research is continuing to understand how these unique properties may lead to specific health effects.

The NIOSH Effort - NIOSH leads the federal government health and safety initiative for nanotechnology. The NIOSH Nanotechnology Research Center (NTRC), established in 2004, coordinates research and activities.

A reminder to some..,,,mRNA has Nanoparticles……food for thought.

👽

new topics

top topics

join