It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Corbett Report On Fauci.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Thought there was some rather illuminating factual info in this new Corbett Report on Fauci and apparently RFK Jr's new book is now on the bestseller list.

Video

Joining us today to talk about his new bestselling book, The Real Anthony Fauci, is Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

Whatever your thoughts on the current pandemic (or origins of it) then would say this interview is quite an important one as it brings up the role of intelligence agencies and some pretty intriguing revelations made about Fauci's bio-weapon antics in China and the involvement of the CIA and DARPA.

The potential (and utter) corruption of regulatory agencies via the mechanism of 'regulatory capture' is also covered as is big pharma's 'precalculated and monetized response' to the current pandemic.

edit on 21-11-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
This might be the turning point for Fauci. I was, just last night, reading a Q&A with RFK Jr about the book and the research.

I was surprised at how totally cogent & zeroed in Robert is. At one time I thought he might be a bit "out there," but now it's sounding like I just wasn't caught up yet.

Just ordered the book and gonna finish that interview with Corbett now.

ETA: Here's the Q&A I mentioned.
edit on 21-11-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12
I thought it was another Colbert thread and threw up a little, then I re-read the title and realized my mistake

Thanks for the thread, will watch in a little while.
S&F

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The Kindle version is only $2.99. Pretty inexpensive way to send a message to Fauci, Gates, & Co.

The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I don't want to be petty but that voice is horrible, will probably watch because I'm interested, but it does kinda suck, I also don't understand completely everything he says and sometimes have to imagine the blanks considering the context of the rest.

Is that his actual voice or is that a recording problem and if recording problem is there a better video?

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Lux96

Personal research isn't for the easily distracted, lad. It's his voice---not sure what his situation/condition is. I recommend the article I posted too. Gets to some of the meat fast and is a jumping off point to research Kennedy's claims further.

The book is probably the better idea. I'm reading it now and it seems very well constructed so far.

From the Q&A:

Kennedy also explains the significance of Event 201, a simulation of a coronavirus epidemic held in New York City in October 2019. The coronavirus didn't begin circulating until two months later in December.

Who was in attendance at the Event 201 simulation?

Silicon Valley's Big Tech giants all had representatives there, as did Big Pharma, Bloomberg News, NBC and the Washington Post.

The head of the Chinese CDC was there, as was the Gates Foundation, Johns Hopkins University Center for Health Security, the World Economic Forum, the United Nations World Health Organization, and Avril Haines of the CIA.

"The two hosts were Bill Gates and Avril Haines, former deputy director of CIA and who is now Biden's director of national intelligence. She is the nation's top spy," Kennedy said. "Which is bizarre. And it's bizarre that the CIA was at this conference."

Their plan, revealed in the four Event 201 discussion seminars, was to develop a grid system to connect doctors all over the world, forcing them to follow globalized, universal health protocols in the treatment of the virus.

"They never talked about isolating the sick, or treating them. They never talked about how do you preserve constitutional rights during a pandemic. What they talked about was a military response and how to use the pandemic as an excuse to impose totalitarian controls on our country and all countries around the world," Kennedy said.

The four seminars remain on YouTube as of this writing.

"If you look at Seminar 4, which is the longest and the last of the four seminars, it's all about censorship. All about how do you get the social media companies to censor discussion of suspicions that this is a lab leak, that the coronavirus now spreading across the world was caused by a lab leak," Kennedy said.

And Event 201 was no one-off event. There have been 20 such simulations since 1999, according to Kennedy's research.

"Collectively they're called Operation Lockstep. And the problem they were addressing was how do you get all the liberal democracies in the world to pivot in lockstep and turn themselves into totalitarian nations? They practiced again and again. And in each one of these simulations, none of them were about public health. They're all about, how do you do a controlled demolition of democracy across the globe."

Two of the common denominators of these virus simulations were the presence or involvement of Bill Gates and the CIA.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Amazing. The public needs to see some intercepts from this global communications grid. That is the type of "smoking gun" everyone would recognize.

i.e. "OK people. Next week, we're going to make the Un-vaxxed the most dangerous people in the world and blame them for causing the vaccines to not last long in the vaccinated. 87% of the populations are dumb enough to buy it, and go get vaccinated, or get their booster. Stay on them. Keep breaking down their mental willingness to resist and question!" -Dr. Gates

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Lux96

I struggled thru listening as he seemed to be struggling to speak.
So it's an even trade off for honest info. It's well worth it. Not
every body is as blessed as Morgan Freeman.

I'm reminded of a line from V for Vendetta

Chancellor Sutler:" I want everyone to remember why they need us"
edit on 21-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

If true, it would mean that Fauci is actually in a very good position to determine that Covid wasn't a bio-weapons, as he would actually have the experience to know about these things. It debunks a lot of myths that you might not realize.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

If true, it would mean that Fauci is actually in a very good position to determine that Covid wasn't a bio-weapons, as he would actually have the experience to know about these things. It debunks a lot of myths that you might not realize.

You probably need to rethink your "logic" for a second. Longer if necessary.

It would certainly mean Fauci might have self-preservation as his guiding principle and might not want anyone to know what they were up to, eh?

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Amazing. The public needs to see some intercepts from this global communications grid. That is the type of "smoking gun" everyone would recognize.

i.e. "OK people. Next week, we're going to make the Un-vaxxed the most dangerous people in the world and blame them for causing the vaccines to not last long in the vaccinated. 87% of the populations are dumb enough to buy it, and go get vaccinated, or get their booster. Stay on them. Keep breaking down their mental willingness to resist and question!" -Dr. Gates

You really think there's a global telecom network like a corny spy movie? They probably use WhatsApp like everyone else, except it's the ultra premium version no one talks about outside the group chat.

edit on 21-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Excellent!!!

Corbett's dives are informative on a legendary scale.

His series into Bill Gates has redpilled more than one normie.

Looking forward to watching this!

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Great link and thanks for sharing that bud - have posted some of the relevant content in case it gets disappeared.

"One of the things I think I show that will surprise people is the deep involvement of intelligence agencies. Not only in the gain of function funding in Wuhan and the very odd partnerships they had with the Chinese military scientists, but also how it was the intelligence community, particularly the CIA, that conspired with Tony Fauci to use the pandemic as a pretense to impose totalitarian controls, to obliterate the Bill of Rights, not only in the United States but in democracies across the world."

Kennedy's research turned up the fact that 68 percent of Fauci's salary comes from bioweapons research.

He peels back the layers of the long history of Fauci's tenure at the National Institutes of Health [NIH] and shows how, through the AIDS crisis, he parlayed it into a multi-billion dollar agency that no longer does basic public-health research.

"It does pharmaceutical drug development. It's the principal incubator for new pharmaceutical products, from 2009 to 2016 there were about 240 new drugs approved by the FDA that all came out of Tony Fauci's shop," Kennedy said. "And Fauci and his agency are allowed to patent those drugs and individuals within those agencies, including Fauci, can keep up to $150,000 a year from royalties on products they develop at NIH."

He said Fauci's NIAID, a sub agency of the NIH, has an annual budget of $6.6 billion "and virtually all of it goes to drug development."

"He farms it out to universities, they become allies, and he partners with them and the pharmaceutical companies in developing new drugs and uses his power to usher those through the regulatory process and get FDA approval. So he controls all of the relevant agencies at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, not just NIAID, but NIH, and CDC to some extent, and the FDA almost completely," Kennedy said.

He said Bill Gates and the NGO that controls Welcome Trust control 61 percent of the world's biomedical research.

Kennedy highlights a pivotal shift in American policy after the 2001 anthrax attacks.

He said the U.S. had been engaged in a terror-based foreign policy, but the problem was that Islamic terrorists weren't killing enough people to scare enough Americans into giving up their constitutionally guaranteed freedoms and liberties. Nor could it be used to coerce people in the free world to accept mandatory vaccines.

A germ-based foreign policy would be much more scary and effective.

"It gets in the air, people can't see it," Kennedy said.

A seminal moment took place in the year 2000 when Bill Gates called Fauci to his mansion outside of Seattle.

"They shook hands in the living room of his $87 million mansion, and they shook hands for a partnership to vaccinate the whole world by the year 2020," Kennedy said. "And they worked with the intelligence agencies and the Pentagon to make that happen."

It was later discovered that the anthrax had originated from U.S. military laboratories.

Nixon signed a bioweapons security treaty in 1972, which made it illegal to do any kind of experimentation or storing of biological weapons.

"But the CIA continued to do it illegally, funding it through USAID," Kennedy said.

There was a loophole in the bioweapons treaty, allowing the funding of biomedical research if you could claim there was a dual use, such as the development of vaccines that could be used as a defense against a bioweapon.

"But the Pentagon didn't want to get into that business because they felt they would be exposed. So they started funneling money through NIH and that money ended up with Tony Fauci," Kennedy said.

In addition to the $6.1 billion Fauci gets from U.S. taxpayers every year for this research, he gets another $1.6 billion from the military to do bioweapons research, which they called "dual use" research.

At some point the terminology for bioweapons research changed from "dual use" to "gain of function."

Fauci received a 68 percent raise in his salary in 2002, and the pay hike was tied directly to his continued bioweapons research. Today he's paid an annual salary of $434,000, the highest of anybody in the U.S. government, including the president, who gets paid $400,000 a year.

In 2014, a group of 300 scientists sent a letter to Obama asking him to shut down Fauci's gain of function research, which they considered extremely dangerous because Fauci's research was all about teaching viruses to jump from one species to another.

Obama responded in 2014 with a moratorium on all gain of function research.

But Fauci repeatedly violated the moratorium, he said.

Under increasing pressure from the scientific community, Fauci began funneling his money to Chinese labs, which were working on the transmission of coronavirus from bats to humans.

"And during the entire moratorium he continued to do something that was very revealing," Kennedy said.

Fauci funded Ralph Baric, a professor of epidemiology and virology at UNC-Chapel Hill, who developed a way of hiding the genetic engineering that was going on in the bioweapons research labs.

"If you really were doing vaccine research, you would do the opposite of that. You would make sure all of your tampering was completely visible. This was weapons research. It had nothing to do with public health," Kennedy said.

link

Also thought he made some very astute observations on the digital programmable currency aspect which lined up with the warnings from Fitts.

There's also some pretty revealing content in the vid about Fauci being one of the main culprits resulting in the HIV Dallas Buyers Club fiasco and he was also implicated in the testing of Aids drugs on foster kids.

Vid

In one study testing the drug dapsone, “at least 10 children died from a variety of causes, including four from blood poisoning, and researchers said they were unable to determine a safe, useful dosage. They said the deaths didn’t appear to be “directly attributable” to dapsone but nonetheless were “disturbing.”

AIDS Drug Experiments on Foster Care Children – A National Scandal

Kind of reminiscent of that time Bayer intentionally infected people with HIV.

edit on 21-11-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Now what we need is some form of Rifftrax style "critics edition" of the Fauci documentary using this book to fill in all the carefully glossed over blanks that national geographic was too kraven or dishonest to illuminate for audiences.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I've ordered RFK jr's book for each and every family member for Christmas.
Might be some important (and referenced!) information everyone needs.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
How could you trust what Fauci says?
He's lost all, all credibility!

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

edit on 21-11-2021 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Excellent gifting I think. Appears to be very well sourced. More than well enough for one to research further and come to a personal conclusion.

He's laying out his arguments well in the book, too. Very cogent & clear. I'd say that so far this is a must read.

I also enjoyed sending Bezos a little message by ordering my Kindle version.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

In addition to the $6.1 billion Fauci gets from U.S. taxpayers every year for this research, he gets another $1.6 billion from the military to do bioweapons research, which they called "dual use" research.

At some point the terminology for bioweapons research changed from "dual use" to "gain of function."

Fauci received a 68 percent raise in his salary in 2002, and the pay hike was tied directly to his continued bioweapons research. Today he's paid an annual salary of $434,000, the highest of anybody in the U.S. government, including the president, who gets paid $400,000 a year.

In 2014, a group of 300 scientists sent a letter to Obama asking him to shut down Fauci's gain of function research, which they considered extremely dangerous because Fauci's research was all about teaching viruses to jump from one species to another.

Obama responded in 2014 with a moratorium on all gain of function research.

But Fauci repeatedly violated the moratorium, he said.

Under increasing pressure from the scientific community, Fauci began funneling his money to Chinese labs, which were working on the transmission of coronavirus from bats to humans.

Some additional context provided below from third party sources.

Direct link to NIH gain of function summary page

If my reading comprehension is on point, the moratorium on gain of function research ended less than a year after Obama finished his second term as president. Think about that.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Personal research isn't for the easily distracted

Think that is quote of the week mate.

Regarding your post on the WEF/CIA/Gates pandemic simulation it turns out Gilly Bates wasn't being too honest about it in a 2020 BBC interview.

Why? On April 12, 2020, Bill Gates said in an interview to the BBC, “Now here we are. We didn’t simulate this, we didn’t practice, so both the health policies and economic policies, we find ourselves in uncharted territory.”

This is the same person who, just six months before the outbreak of the pandemic, organised a series of four role-playing simulations of a corona pandemic with very high-ranking participants.

Why is Gates denying Event 201?

originally posted by: Lux96

I don't want to be petty but that voice is horrible

Hi Lux96 had a quick look and the man suffers from spasmodic dysphonia which is a neurological disorder of the voice box.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Even more context:

Prompted by controversy over dangerous research and recent laboratory accidents, the White House announced Friday that it would temporarily halt all new funding for experiments that seek to study certain infectious agents by making them more dangerous.

It also encouraged scientists involved in such research on the influenza, SARS and MERS viruses to voluntarily pause their work while its risks were reassessed.

Opponents of this type of research, called gain of function — for example, attempts to create a more contagious version of the lethal H5N1 avian influenza to learn which mutations made it that way — were elated.

The debate over the wisdom of “gain of function” research erupted in 2011 when the labs of Ron Fouchier of Erasmus University in the Netherlands, and Yoshihiro Kawaoka of the University of Wisconsin-Madison, separately announced that they had succeeded in making the lethal H5N1 avian flu easily transmissible between ferrets, which are a model for human susceptibility to flu.

The debate heated up further this year when the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention admitted it had suffered laboratory accidents that exposed dozens of workers to anthrax and shipped deadly avian flu virus to another federal lab that had asked for a more benign flu strain. Also this year, vials of smallpox that had been forgotten for 50 years were found in a lab at the National Institutes of Health.

The White House said the moratorium decision had been made “following recent biosafety incidents at federal research facilities.”

Many scientists were furious that such work had been permitted and even supported with American tax dollars. But others argued that it was necessary to learn which genetic mutations make viruses more dangerous. If those mutations began appearing naturally as the viruses circulated in animals and people, warnings could be issued and vaccines designed, they said.

Some scientists argued that the two scientists should not be permitted to publish all the details of their experiments, for fear that terrorists or unscrupulous scientists would duplicate them and start a fatal pandemic.

Others, like Richard H. Ebright, a molecular biologist and bioweapons expert at Rutgers University, argued that the long history of accidental releases of infectious agents from research labs made such work extremely risky and unwise to perform in the first place.

www.nytimes.com...

Keep in mind that according to public data the hybrid SARS virus that had been designed to mimic human disease already existed in the Wuhan lab at this point. The question then becomes (or remains) who exactly made the decision to rescind the moratorium near the end of 2017 and why did our leadership permit it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join