It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going to try this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Garlic fermented in honey seems to me like a great alternative to cough syrup.

After the initial two weeks of burping the jar, I"ll be adding cayenne and ginger.

Has anybody tried this before and what results did you get?

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79
I’ve been more and more interested in things like this lately. Try it and let us know how you like it and if it worked for you.

edit on 30-1-2023 by snrb123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: snrb123

I'll be starting up my 1st batch as soon as my leave kicks in sometime next month.

Will let you know.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I'm going to try it!
Have to see if the guy down the road has any honey left, or wait til spring though.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I may be wrong but I think I remember reading a while ago that there might be a slight danger of botulism if this isn't done properly. Just an FYI.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I would love to see this video. My internet is crap at the moment, will have to watch later.

The best and easiest cough syrup to make is from Mullein flower. The stuff is amazing, just get some mullein flower, toss it in a jar with some sugar. Wait a few weeks, strain thru some cheese cloth. 😉

Mullein is one of the best plants for respiratory issues. It grows almost everywhere. You can even smoke it to relieve respiratory problems.

Mullein can also be used to cure hemorrhoids, and you can use the seeds to fish with.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
While you're talking about honey, does anyone know anything about 'royal jelly honey'?
It's supposed to have some powerful nutrients?

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Raiden72

That concern is effectively addressed in the video.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: HrdCorHillbilly

Sounds interesting.

Checking it out.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

Heard about it, and also that the market is flooded with inferior products.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Make sure to follow up and let us know how it goes for you.

Garlic and Honey are two almost 'magical' things in nature...

Keep us informed...

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   
So, Sunday I was able to buy 1/2 gal of honey from a local couple.
Last night, I got some started. I only did a small batch, 2 full bulbs of garlic.
I want to make sure we will use it, and how fast.

It did get me started down a path of what else I could infuse or ferment in honey. Now I have to get some more, so I can try different small jars, with fruit, hot peppers, herbs, ect. Still want to do some with onion as well.

Hubby just wants whipped honey, so we need to get a small paddle for his drill. It is amazing, and easier to spread on bread.

I will let you know how this goes!
Anyone else trying it yet?

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Awesome! Also, that's really cool about whipping honey, I hadn't heard that before.

I don't have the means to try this myself, so I am looking to you for a vicarious experience,... please let us know how it goes for you.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I don't know everything Ive read about garlic makes it seem like it's better used quickly after even the skin is removed.

Ive got a "tonic" that I'll whip up and leave in the fridge that includes powdered garlic, but I try and add fresh garlic with each dose.

That said I get loads of KimChi and Saurkraut specifically with loads of garlic

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 04:18 AM
link   

I promised some feedback, so here I am.

Unfortunately I didn't get any raw honey during my time back home, but my wife did find a shop where she can get some and she promised to make it, so I will follow up on that.

I did try something else though:

The ingredients are:

Raw honey (I'm using regular)
Cayenne powder
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Fresh Lemon Juice

The main benefits are lower blood pressure, opening up your arteries and getting rid of the spare tire.

Unfortunately I have no say in my menu options these days so everyday I eat yellow rice with whatever choice the meat of the day is.

Don't ask.

I supplement with bananas, apples and eggs and a protein shake with full cream milk thrown over three bricks of Weet-bix every morning all which I pay for out of pocket.

The first immediate benefit I can testify to is that you will never suffer constipation of any sort again, movements are easy and regular.

It's only been 2 days and I haven't tested my blood pressure before I started unfortunately but I've never had problems with that yet.

I take a test whenever the opportunity presents itself but in the meantime there's some amazing testimony wrt that in the video's comment section.

Hopefully this can help someone.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

How is the taste? Easy or hard to get down?

I tried the honey/garlic. You need to like garlic, that is for sure, mine is very strong. I ate a chunk of the garlic, in a spoonful of the honey. Goes down well, until you bite the garlic. LOL wow. Hubby likes it though.

I've also made homemade apple vinegar, which turned out nice and strong, and I do a shot glass of that everyday.
edit on 6-3-2023 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

The taste is really not that bad.

I don't mind spicyness but even if someone has difficulty with cayenne in general the lemon takes 99% of that away you won't even break a sweat and the honey of course makes it all better.

I got myself some ginger yesterday and even when you throw that into the mix it's 100% doable for anybody keen on trying it.

new topics

top topics

join