It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Returning after many many years!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Wow I'm ashamed to have been away for so long! Skeptic Overlord - seeing that name felt like I was coming home - your still here!
Gotta say it's been about 20yrs and when I first joined it was just after 9/11 when we all wanted answers!
I found a man, kids came along and life changed.

Why have I returned? :Because I'm paying attention again.
In all of the internet you are the OWLS - the wise ones and forums are always followed up with as much evidence as possible.

Who am I?: Brought up in a masonic household - my Grandfather becoming a Supreme Grand Master before he died. On the day he died his body wasn't even cold before two Freemasons knocked on my grandmother's door demanding his stuff back. I was 9 and it alluded me as to what was so important they needed it back so badly! My grandmother refused - I now own those items.
I've had a handful of Psychic moments. Two were compelling enough to stop me in my tracks, the rest come as "Spidey senses" or "I can feel it in me waters" moments.
The town I live in has an 'American Echelon Spy Base'
Where I work at the moment has really odd and powerful energy - it's like taking synchronicity to the next level.
I've played with Ouija boards and know they aren't games!
I've dabbled with witchcraft.
I'm a believer that all countries share the same creation story in their own interpretations.
Lilith and Asmodeus are who I most resinate with. God and I don't get along.
I relax at night before bed watching You Tube clips about Skinwalkers, Rakes, Poltergeists & Shadow people.

I know there is more to our world....
But today the question is: how did a rice sized piece of Iridium 192 go missing in Western Australia while travelling with it's 99 other brothers and sisters? I'm not buying the bolt came loose and 'It fell off the back of a truck' theory!!
...and so I came back to ATS...

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheDevilHerself
Wow I'm ashamed to have been away for so long! Skeptic Overlord - seeing that name felt like I was coming home - your still here!
Gotta say it's been about 20yrs and when I first joined it was just after 9/11 when we all wanted answers!
I found a man, kids came along and life changed.

Why have I returned? :Because I'm paying attention again.
In all of the internet you are the OWLS - the wise ones and forums are always followed up with as much evidence as possible.

Who am I?: Brought up in a masonic household - my Grandfather becoming a Supreme Grand Master before he died. On the day he died his body wasn't even cold before two Freemasons knocked on my grandmother's door demanding his stuff back. I was 9 and it alluded me as to what was so important they needed it back so badly! My grandmother refused - I now own those items.
I've had a handful of Psychic moments. Two were compelling enough to stop me in my tracks, the rest come as "Spidey senses" or "I can feel it in me waters" moments.
The town I live in has an 'American Echelon Spy Base'
Where I work at the moment has really odd and powerful energy - it's like taking synchronicity to the next level.
I've played with Ouija boards and know they aren't games!
I've dabbled with witchcraft.
I'm a believer that all countries share the same creation story in their own interpretations.
Lilith and Asmodeus are who I most resinate with. God and I don't get along.
I relax at night before bed watching You Tube clips about Skinwalkers, Rakes, Poltergeists & Shadow people.

I know there is more to our world....
But today the question is: how did a rice sized piece of Iridium 192 go missing in Western Australia while travelling with it's 99 other brothers and sisters? I'm not buying the bolt came loose and 'It fell off the back of a truck' theory!!
...and so I came back to ATS...

Welcome!

I’d like to know how skinwalkers “relax” you lmao!

I’m a scaredy-cat.

Hope you have a great day!

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Welcome back Satan, I mean devil.
a reply to: TheDevilHerself

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Welcome back.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 05:36 AM
link   
originally joined when you did then left around a decade ago a i got far to sucked into events and left, got married again etc..

so good to see others circling back to the start point..

the search for answers never ends..

so warm greeting to you..

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Welcome back, it was 9/11 that brought me here as well. The good old days when the elites only killed a few thousand to initiate a PSYOP.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I remember you wild stories. I look forward to more of you interesting imagination.
edit on 28-1-2023 by network dude because: went off while I was cleaning it.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I think it has new management but never been better!

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   

On the day he died his body wasn't even cold before two Freemasons knocked on my grandmother's door demanding his stuff back.

Stay classy, masons.

My grandmother refused - I now own those items.

I like the two of you already, welcome back.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   

In looking for a "Supreme Grand Master", a term I had never heard of in my 16 years as a mason, I found a group much like Prince Hall, but not seemingly officially recognized. African American members. So a group that isn't a recognized group could have any rules they like, which is why they may have come looking for his stuff, something regular freemasonry wouldn't likely do. In fact immediately after a brother passes, members reach out to the family to make sure they have what they need and if they do need something, the masons do their best to provide it. All reasons I found your story to be odd. But as I said, seeing as how this is likely a clandestine group, it all makes more sense now.

modernfree.com...

edit on 28-1-2023 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Great returning intro, welcome back!

edit on 28-1-2023 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I got 1000 ATS points that says you're AutumnWitch, aka, SillyOlMe...

Anyhoo, welcome back. I for one have missed ya!

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I, too have taken a few breaks from ATS due to 'life'. The most recent was, once again, 'kids'.

We've had the privilege and pleasure of co-parenting our grandbaby, but now that she's a sophomore there are a lot of empty hours that need filling, and ATS is at the top of the list.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories!

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Welcome back home.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   
happy returning....
the 7 year climax is coming soon, i dont expect tweets or insta-grim to be the sentinel-of-record for the hellish trio of doom

my bet is on the ATS cadre of civilian journalist-watchers to sight the AC and other bad-actors first...

welcome another set of ayes

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I find it interesting that you resin-ate as in fibreglass resin, or a substance that bonds and forms a solid mass, instead of resonate, be filled with or produce a deep, full, reverberating sound.

Welcome back and the devils in the details

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

In looking for a "Supreme Grand Master", a term I had never heard of in my 16 years as a mason, I found a group much like Prince Hall, but not seemingly officially recognized. African American members. So a group that isn't a recognized group could have any rules they like, which is why they may have come looking for his stuff, something regular freemasonry wouldn't likely do. In fact immediately after a brother passes, members reach out to the family to make sure they have what they need and if they do need something, the masons do their best to provide it. All reasons I found your story to be odd. But as I said, seeing as how this is likely a clandestine group, it all makes more sense now.

modernfree.com...

Yep. I returned my dad's items to the local hall because it seemed the right thing to do. Nobody came after us and demanded it (or even asked about it - and he was active in both the Masons and the Shriners), as you said.

In any case, welcome back, Devil.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Hi There " TheDevilHerself ", and welcome back to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community! Things have changed since you were once here, so reacquaint yourself of the new T&C's.

For now, you can reply to any thread in any of the forums of your choosing, as well as send & receive Private Messages (PM's) to Staff (only for now). Once you have achieved 5 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Here's some handy links, important must read links (and more links).

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read, we take these very seriously and so should you!).

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum A cornocopia of almost every thing a new ATS Freshman would want under one roof.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice This section includes how to Contact Staff, make Alerts and help maintain the ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Great information as we want your thread to get the visibility it deserves, so make sure you've got great content backed-up with links (so we can see it for ourselves), and then add your thoughts on the subject matter.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS. Before you link a website in your post or thread, please read this.

How to upload an avatar/profile picture with instructions and so much more .

Uploading Pictures unto Post-2013 ATS, Serving up member's pictures and snapshots since the retooling of ATS back in 2013, and here's a little secret on your Picture uploads. Always make sure they 'end' with one of these three formats; jpg, gif, png... (a jpeg needs to be changed to .jpg to be accepted as only 3 letter formats are accepted).

Take your time and enjoy, ATS is a pretty large place

There's a lot of great spots to explore and share your comments in. Being this large it's safe to say that not everyone is going to agree with what you might say. And actually that's a good thing as this allows all voices, theories and ideas to come out for discussion.

But be aware that sometimes, people's conviction's can get the better of them and they might attack the person and not the subject being discussed. This is when the Terms & Conditions's (T&C's) are not only your friend but on your side too. If you feel someone has broken the "T&C's", then please notify us of 'their offense' immediately by using the complaint/alert feature, (located below the members Avatar/Meme). To report an offense, find the little "top-torso-person silhouette" then 'click-on' in their avatar/meme area, making sure the post that your wanting to alert staff about is where you click 'that alert' from. These reports are reviewed by staff as we take all complaints and Alerts seriously.

Some areas will require a thicker-skin for discussion and debating and they can get rather heated (in certain arenas). Other areas require you having an open-mind and a need to consider thoughts and theories that don't fit the 'norm'. If you like to tip-toe in to darker areas, you'll find 'like-minded' and curious members that are also into UFO's, the Paranormal, Cryptids and Conspiracies.

There's also places to just chill and cool-down from all the craziness and frustrations of this wild world. Whether it's showing off your artwork in Member Art, or sharing a piece of music you like or created in the Music forum. Maybe you'd like to toss in your "2 Cents" in the General Chit Chat forum.

If you like to read (and compose) good stories, there's a few places for the "mighty fine creative minds" of ATS to hang out at.... including one my favorites the "Short Stories" forum.

And finally... remember these words as "you" are responsible for "your" posts, so please..... " Post unto others as you would have them post unto you ! "

Johnny Anonymous,
Staff-Moderator.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Welcome back. I wasn't there when you created your first username or when you last closed the website window, but I'm interested in anything you have to say about masonic culture and there's opportunities to share your esoteric experiences with the community who've trickled in during your absence. I feel like we need those lessons now more than ever.

See you around. 🤝

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
welcome back. same here used to be on here back in the day and am just getting started again.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join