It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Our FBI is corrupted by political interests domestically & compromised by foreign interest''

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   

twitter.com...

"Our FBI is corrupted by political interests domestically, and compromised by foreign interest financially''

''We have to break up the FBI and put FBI Agents......under the jurisdiction of US Attorneys''

''I think they're after Biden now, just because the deepstate and FBI were for Biden in 2022, doesn't mean they're for him in 2022"

I don't always agree with Gaetz, but he nails this 100%. The FBI (and by association the Democrats) are compromised by some entity either domestically or foreign. The way the FBI and Justice Department have conducted themselves the last 22 years is concerning (right down to Mueller being the Director of the FBI for 9/11 and the cover up of that crime)

Ballsy calling for the FBI to be broken up, I expect Matt knows they'll come after him fairly viscously now.

But I agree also with his comment on Biden, the wind has shifted. Biden is being targeted and is being pushed out. They're setting the stage with this ''classified documents'' agenda so they can use it against Trump when he runs.

In some boardroom somewhere, someone came up with the plan to remove Biden (as was always the goal) with the document scandal then use the same scandal against Trump. Its perfect, they can then state they are non-political and favor no party, because Biden was dropped and he's a Democrat.
edit on 24-1-2023 by Agit8dCh0p because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dCh0p

Yeah, he pretty much hit the nail on the head there.

They already came after him a few years ago with the sexual assault case or whatever it was. He recently said that's only emboldened him to hit back at them more.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

gaetz is looking to get on a suicide list.

However he might be alright since he left out the real big boys running the show behind the scenes : C eye hey .

Last time a POTUS criticized one of the 3 letter agencies it led to a coincidental miracle shot.
edit on 42131America/ChicagoTue, 24 Jan 2023 15:42:30 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Is obvious, if the democrats has been compromised for decades with foreign interest money, now that they own the FBI and DOJ they were also been compromised by briberies, remember the scandal when the FBI got infiltrated? yep this is what happen when a nation like the US have no leadership.

The senile president has become a liability and his son problems are spilling all over.

I like Matt Gaetz, but the truth is that when it comes to the agencies that are supposed to keep the nation and Americans safe, the question is who is watching the watchers.

The real intentions of the FBI when J. Edgar Hoover created the agency was to spy and keep tabs on political figures in the government. that is a fact and I am sure it has no change.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The real intentions of the FBI when J. Edgar Hoover created the agency was to spy and keep tabs on political figures in the government. that is a fact and I am sure it has no change.

The FBI was created by Attorney General, George Wickersham.

www.fbi.gov...

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Aka, the mob.

to spy and keep tabs on political figures in the government. that is a fact and I am sure it 

6 in one hand, half dozen in the other....

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Thanks for that, I had no idea, but Hoover turned into a spy entity to keep tabs on politicians for leverage, at least that is what the conspiracy theories tells.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   
You know that's the Hillary body double right?
I remember that was taken near Chelsea's apartment, not long after she had to be carried up a flight of stairs or thrown into the black van during 2015/2016 presidential campaign. Remember? Lol, the good old days.

originally posted by: interupt42

gaetz is looking to get on a suicide list.

However he might be alright since he left out the real big boys running the show behind the scenes : C eye hey .

Last time a POTUS criticized one of the 3 letter agencies it led to a coincidental miracle shot.

edit on 24-1-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join