It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Realize you are in a pattern of daily deception , Break Free.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

When you live in a insane society and are questioning it you learn to pick you battles. Test if other see the same and if they are very opposed to something that is clearly logically true then leave them to their insanity. You can only communicate if someone is willing to to receive and test what you are communicating.

Astronauts who leave earth get away from the insanity and get spiritual like experience.

On earth your unconscious mind is surrounded by people that have "conscious mind that program their unconscious to be insane". This can infect the unconscious mind that can infect the conscious mind. A local problem that do not effect the rest of the universe. This is a Earth problem.

Some groups of people who meditate can create increased sanity in the unconscious in a local area that lessens the murder rate temporary. But it does not make the people that they change the collective unconscious self sufficient. Better to teach them the methods and make them take responsibility themselves than draining yourself for the collective who do not deserve it. If they do not want to take responsibility then they deserve the crap they collectively create.
edit on 23-1-2023 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

How unfortunately true .

People are so consumed with what it is that they think they know , that new information is seen as hostile and to be done away with quickly .

But I've laid it out here in this post open and publicly I've done my part , I've acted and have not squandered my knowledge and understanding .

People can do with it what they will but it can never be said that I didn't try to help , so now I can work on myself with peace of mind .

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   
One shot of ayahuasca will cure all of those issues.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
While I get what you saying I also think you’re full of #. Stop thinking so hard

Yearning is the antithesis of consciousness. You must take a stand against delusion. We can no longer afford to live with materialism.

We exist as frequencies. If you have never experienced this vision at the quantum level, it can be difficult to self-actualize.

We are at a crossroads of potential and bondage. We are in the midst of an advanced refining of consciousness that will be a gateway to the quantum matrix itself.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: baggy7981

originally posted by: mtnshredder
While I get what you saying I also think you’re full of #. Stop thinking so hard

Yearning is the antithesis of consciousness. You must take a stand against delusion. We can no longer afford to live with materialism.

We exist as frequencies. If you have never experienced this vision at the quantum level, it can be difficult to self-actualize.

We are at a crossroads of potential and bondage. We are in the midst of an advanced refining of consciousness that will be a gateway to the quantum matrix itself.

Baby steps mate , you cant just drop the Quantum Matrix theory on them and expect people not to shake there head and walk away.

People must open the door there self no one can do it for them , I've had to learn this the hard way.

Point to the door and give a brief synopsis and leave them to it.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: centrifugal
One shot of ayahuasca will cure all of those issues.

Who needs a trip when your on a journey?

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Its not so easy to break free. My mind is use to constant activity from programming for months on end to finish a project. To thinking of new projects to undertake. Although I have quenched most of my personal desires. I am far from being desire free. Which again welcomes more past/future thought.

Living with people that don't have the same objective also makes it harder. Their noise impacts on my own peace and quite. I can understand why monks sought caves. I wonder if its even possible to attain a mind at rest whilst living in a world of noise.

I do try to meditate at least 1-2 hours every night.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Although I have quenched most of my personal desires. I am far from being desire free. Which again welcomes more past/future thought.

Desire is not bad , It's the Focus of your desire that matters . We are human after all .

Living with people that don't have the same objective also makes it harder. Their noise impacts on my own peace and quite. I can understand why monks sought caves. I wonder if its even possible to attain a mind at rest whilst living in a world of noise.

I'm not being a smart ass when I say this but Noise canceling Headphones . and spare no expense .
edit on 30-1-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
There is a reason Social media influencers are paid so well , the more viewers equals the more time we spend on Material mind numbing hypnotizing crap. Actors live lavish rich lives for a reason they are professional Liars creating fantasies for us instead of allowing us to create our own.

Yet, not surprisingly, the things you talk about are popular themes promoted in the entertainment media (including documentary films). For example:

The Universe is Mental and we are of the Universe and the Universe is of us and so we control our physical and mental selves down to the very vibrations of our cells. Positive Thought equals positive Vibrations and so Negative thoughts equal lower vibrations , it is possible to give yourself cancer while at the same time cure yourself of cancer.

What the Bleep Do We Know!? - Wikipedia

... is a 2004 American pseudo-scientific film that posits a spiritual connection between quantum physics and consciousness. The plot follows the fictional story of a photographer, using documentary-style interviews and computer-animated graphics, as she encounters emotional and existential obstacles in her life and begins to consider the idea that individual and group consciousness can influence the material world. Her experiences are offered by the filmmakers to illustrate the film's scientifically-unsupported thesis about quantum physics and consciousness.

The film has been described as an example of quantum mysticism, and has been criticized for both misrepresenting science and containing pseudoscience. ...

Some ideas discussed in the film are:

- That the universe is best seen as constructed from thoughts and ideas rather than from matter.
- That "empty space" is not empty.
- That matter is not solid, and electrons are able to pop in and out of existence without it being known where they disappear to.
- That beliefs about who one is and what is real are a direct cause of oneself and of one's own realities.
- That peptides produced by the brain can cause a bodily reaction to emotion.

... The comments focus primarily on a single theme: "We create our own reality." ...

The reality we see is not happening but rather we are happening and what happens is a result of our own perception of it .

Sounds like something that could fit in the movie The Matrix or Inception, if something like it isn't already in there. edit: Come to think of it, didn't Morpheus say: "Your mind makes it real"?
Another youtube result (entertainment media) I got was entitled: "We Live in Our Minds - Our Mind Creates Our Reality - Is The World an illusion"

The past is depression and the future is stress so the goal is to live in the now which most people will never truly taste.

Didn't Yoda say something similar in Star Wars? edit: at 2:13 below:

Very popular themes in this system of things. What if this pattern of popularity of these themes and ideas about reality is the "pattern of daily deception" you speak of? Who molds your thinking?

“Stop being molded by this system of things.”​—ROM. 12:2.

Knowledge (Insight on the Scriptures, Volume 2)

Knowledge (gno'sis) is put in a very favorable light in the Christian Greek Scriptures. However, not all that men may call “knowledge” is to be sought, because philosophies and views exist that are “falsely called ‘knowledge.’” (1Ti 6:20) ...
... Thus Paul wrote about some who were learning (taking in knowledge) “yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge [...] of truth.” (2Ti 3:6, 7)

The English word "science" comes from the Latin scientia, meaning knowledge (Latin translations will use scientia at 1Ti 6:20). So pseudoscience = philosophies and views that are “falsely called ‘knowledge.’” (1Ti 6:20)

Being openminded to pseudoscience will not lead to an accurate knowledge of truth. You'll end up filling (or feeding) your mind with garbage, or worse, mental poison. Just a heads-up.
edit on 4-2-2023 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Luke 8:17 : For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Very popular themes in this system of things. What if this pattern of popularity of these themes and ideas about reality is the "pattern of daily deception" you speak of? Who molds your thinking?

We are the world around us mate our minds are like sponges especially when we are young but it's up to you what affects you and molds you into an Adult .

Yes there are many Esoteric teachings in Modern Pop Culture ... I'm not really seeing how that is bad . There are also many Evil teachings and Deeply Religious teachings in Pop culture.

One of the things you learn about in Esoteric Teachings is Balance it's probably the most important law in all of Esoteric teachings at least from what I can tell in personal experience . What this means is all the powers and knowledge are open and available to anyone to access this is the law , It cant remain hidden because if it's hidden then know one can access it . But in turn this is also Where the Daily deception comes in .Those who are looking to control us know the knowledge is there and we can access it but they are working very hard to keep our minds occupied with material things keeping us from our true potential .

So don't mock me for having connections to pop culture out of one side and then quote Scripture to me out of the other side of your mouth , it raises the question who molds your thinking ?
edit on 4-2-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
No mockery here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join