It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe and Hunter Biden make presidential history as first father-son duo under separate investigations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
a reply to: nugget1

In your post it seems you haven't mentioned that ALOT of people watch fox news, OAN, newmax, ect.. which are all opposite of liberal media. Media is complex today and no doubt that liberal media has more coverage. But, i feel like you're discounting the fact that republican new networks have a huge audience and following.

You may be overlooking the fact that Fox News is now owned and controlled by a Democrat. The change in what's allowed to be discussed and how it's portrayed in a softball manner is becoming more evident every day.

The propaganda from all news sources is self-evident if viewed by any unbiased mind.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: putnam6

"investigations" that will drag on and result in nothing.

They'll never be held accountable for their treason.

They will never hold themselves accountable for their treason.

There is still a way for justice to prevail, they held a mockery of it on Jan 6th a while back so that you the people believe it has already been attempted.

Some of them even publicly expressed their fear and terror when they weren’t even present.

I’ve been specific in my choice of words to express the divide and how it is used.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Yeah man. Their embarrassment that the hype they believed about themselves was really just all in their heads.

Your country has been run by delusional fools for longer then boy robin has been at the helm.

a reply to: madmac5150

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Ask Ron Paul how it went with his campaign against traitor Obama. Obama had less than a tenth of the crowds that Ron Paul had, and yet we were told that Obama won that election. I witnessed irregularities first hand in the last 4 elections I have voted in where I live and not once did the Secretary of State care one bit. a reply to: madmac5150

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Fox News has always been pretty aweful though. It's never been a source of great journalism. I think it became popular as one of the first large media to focus on opinionated news.

I just saw a Fox News segment the other day saying how Xbox has become "Woke" by having a energy saving feature on it's console. And they had multiple segments talking about this. It really showed how stupid the network has become.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Re: oversight.house.gov...

Now in the majority, the GOP is picking up where they left off, just before Thanksgiving.

Only now, they have a clearer understanding of how Joe Biden and Hunter Biden broke the laws. The tools they used. Highly classified government secrets were likely sold.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Fox News has always been pretty aweful though. It's never been a source of great journalism. I think it became popular as one of the first large media to focus on opinionated news.

I just saw a Fox News segment the other day saying how Xbox has become "Woke" by having a energy saving feature on it's console. And they had multiple segments talking about this. It really showed how stupid the network has become.

I won't argue with that! Since Murdoch's very liberal son took over Fox news it almost appears there's a deliberate effort to taint all news with stupidity added in and presented in the most offensive manner possible.

Then we have the uber-liberal controlled and biased MSM shoveling out propaganda.

Both networks are agenda driven, and it's up to the viewers to research what's being pushed and why. That's the real news story; the one they don't want people to figure out.

JMHO

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I don't even know of any person bellow age 40 that watches Fox or CNN. It seems entirely focused on minipulating the older generations.

It is up to one to research news today but why people choose to use Fox, CNN, OAN, MSNBC, ect.. to view and research news is beyond me. There are much better news sources, like Vice news, that aren't hyper-focused on pushing politics into every news story.

I don't think any large media sources are void of bias, but at least we can stop watcing the ones we all know are terrible and delibertly play into our biases to push hate on each other.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I don't even know of any person bellow age 40 that watches Fox or CNN. It seems entirely focused on minipulating the older generations.

It is up to one to research news today but why people choose to use Fox, CNN, OAN, MSNBC, ect.. to view and research news is beyond me. There are much better news sources, like Vice news, that aren't hyper-focused on pushing politics into every news story.

I don't think any large media sources are void of bias, but at least we can stop watcing the ones we all know are terrible and delibertly play into our biases to push hate on each other.

I watch local news, knowing it's 100% liberal ideology to control and direct the populous. It gives me an idea of what direction they're herding us and then I can explore why.

There's always an end goal and it's good to know what's possibly/probably/most likely coming.

It's not hard to see most MS news hyper-focuses on stories to keep people from noticing what they don't want you to notice, which is usually illegal, corrupt or immoral.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I watch local news, knowing it's 100% liberal ideology to control and direct the populous. It gives me an idea of what direction they're herding us and then I can explore why.

That may be true, but right-wing media is still pretty big. Even if not at the level of left-wing media. If there is an agenda, I believe it would be more focused on dividing people and pushing everyone towards their political bubbles.

Changing a corrupt system is much harder to do when a country is divided and hates each other.
edit on 29-1-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

That may be true, but right-wing media is still pretty big. Even if not at the level of left-wing media. If there is an agenda, I believe it would be more focused on divided people and pushing everyone towards their political bubbles.

Changing a corrupt system is much harder to do when a country is divided and hates each other.

Absolutely! I don't watch alternate media like Fox, but my best half does on occasion. I usually wash dishes or clean the bathroom when it's on since I find the arguing and screaming matches to be annoying.
I've picked up of 'the other side' of the story-facts left out by MSM-and in fact checking seen how manipulated we are by what it the main news source for most busy Americans.

It makes me think of my working days, when I was so busy there wasn't enough time in the day to research both sides of the story, even though I knew it was being slanted to convince me of 'their' truth.

Now I have nothing but time on my hands and it's obvious that the vast majority of politicians are following a detailed plan to direct civilization in the direction they want us to go, and I have no doubt alternative media sources have their price.

Thus the mantra I heard while living in Alaska as a kid- 'Believe nothing you hear, and only half of what you see'.
While it's given be an extremely negative view of the path humanity is on, it has strengthened my belief in a Higher Power.

As ugly as the world is right now-so full of hate, confusion and all manner of corruption, I don't think we're anywhere near near 'the end/ yet. There are far too many good people in the world, but that doesn't attract viewers like the horror format does.

No matter where our news comes from it's scripted and has an agenda. Right wing, left wing; same bird.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Being wary of media is a good attitude. I know there are good journalists still out there uncovering stories. I just wish people would turn off Fox, CNN, MSNBC, ect.. I feel like we would be at a much better place without media pushing each side to hate each other.

From big media CEO's to even moderators at social medias sites (reddit, twitter, facebook ect..) - all seem to be pushing their agendas and firmly assuring that their little spaces remain echo chambers.

Even conspiracy groups have been fully overrun by politics.

Like you said, there are a lot of good people. People who want to compromise and make the world better. It's the control freaks in media that want to make it look like people are at war with each other.

Hopefully more people realize this and step away and stop listening to them.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
The media is to blame for this entire $hite-show.

They protected Joe to take down Pres. Trump. They forced an election result upon us in 2020, that millions still question. How does a basement dweller win an election against a man that sells out stadiums, unless the fix was in place? It boggles the mind. They have been covering for his complete incompetence, and obvious dementia ever since.

Joe Biden is beholden to China, and has been satiating his Chinese masters from day one. Joe's handlers are fully complicit. It is obvious to anyone not yet brainwashed.

China is fully in charge here now; the deep state actors and mainstream media outlets are their proxies. Half of Congress are in bed with the Chinese. We have been sold out, by those sworn to protect our interests.

Scrutinize this administration's decisions, and it is clear that they are puppets of the Chinese Communist Party.

No, every citizen that watches as elections are stolen and freedom is crushed is to blame. You should expect people that are paid to do as they are told.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Update - 1.29.2023

The investigators on both teams talk to each other, because Joe and Hunter are PARTNERS in crime.

Direct Connection/Smoking Gun Discovered

If Senators (or anyone) were to see the classified documents seized from Joe Biden's home and foundation, they would know for sure that this particular e-mail from Hunter Biden's laptop computer, is referencing information from one of those classified documents.

The E-mail referenced in this article was NOT written by Hunter, and relates information that was classified.

Lawmakers have been quick to note the content of the email implies a level of energy expertise Hunter did not have, alleging he could have had access to classified information - which, in turn, could be tied to the several discoveries of classified documents tied to his father, found in various unsecured locations.
See the e-mail here: www.foxnews.com...

This is what's called a "Direct Connection" between the Classified Documents stolen by VP Biden, and information shared with a foreign entity for cash. (Hunter's "salary" from Burisma...$83,000 @ mo.)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Joe and Hunter Biden make presidential history as first father-son duo under separate investigations

I guess, TECHINCALLY, they're the first president father and son duo under separate investigations. But Trump and his 3 kids, Don Jr, Eric and Ivanka were all under investigation for separate things while he was president. I think they win the Guinness World Record title.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I guess, TECHINCALLY, they're the first president father and son duo under separate investigations. But Trump and his 3 kids, Don Jr, Eric and Ivanka were all under investigation for separate things while he was president. I think they win the Guinness World Record title.

Like a participation award ?

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

If a Trump family member was under investigation, there is a headline somewhere.

Please link to that article, or you can safely assume whoever told you this, is just another TDS-afflicted nutjob.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   

,,,,Oh yeah, even Melania got tangled in the ongoing investigation into whether the inaugural committee misspent funds or accepted bribes in exchange for access to top officials.
thehill.com...
thehill.com...

It WAS truly a Family Affair!

a reply to: carewemust
abcnews.go.com...
IVANKA AND DONALD TRUMP JR. WERE INVESTIGATED FOR FELONY FRAUD
Ivanka Trump Is Now Under Criminal Investigation In New York
Eric Trump’s charity remains under investigation

edit on 29-1-2023 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

abcnews.go.com...
IVANKA AND DONALD TRUMP JR. WERE INVESTIGATED FOR FELONY FRAUD

The article doesn't say they were found guilty of anything; it say Trump's lawyer 'got them off'. Perhaps Hunter should see if he can hire Trump's lawyer? Maybe Joe, too? What's being uncovered doesn't look good, even with the liberal media in overdrive doing damage control.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Even Barron Trump is under investigation in New York.

The state is still butt-hurt that Trump (and his empire) left New York, and gave the state/city the "middle finger" while departing.

If the family had a dog, it would be under investigation by New York!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join