It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe and Hunter Biden make presidential history as first father-son duo under separate investigations

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Biden, Hunter make presidential history as first father-son duo under separate investigations.

Remember when loads of ATSers said this was gonna happen if you vote for Joe Biden? It was so obvious this is what was gonna happen

www.foxnews.com...

President Biden and his son Hunter have made history as the first president-son duo to be simultaneous – but separately – under federal investigation.

Attorney General Merrick Garland last week appointed former U.S. Attorney Robert Hur as special counsel to investigate the president’s possible unauthorized removal and improper retention of classified documents and records discovered at the Penn Biden Center in Washington D.C., and in his private residence in Wilmington, Delaware.

Separately, Hunter Biden has been under federal investigation since 2018 for his tax affairs – an investigation that was predicated, in part, by suspicious activity reports (SARs) regarding some foreign transactions. Those SARs, according to sources familiar with the investigation, involved funds from "China and other foreign nations."

edit on 21-1-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The media is to blame for this entire $hite-show.

They protected Joe to take down Pres. Trump. They forced an election result upon us in 2020, that millions still question. How does a basement dweller win an election against a man that sells out stadiums, unless the fix was in place? It boggles the mind. They have been covering for his complete incompetence, and obvious dementia ever since.

Joe Biden is beholden to China, and has been satiating his Chinese masters from day one. Joe's handlers are fully complicit. It is obvious to anyone not yet brainwashed.

China is fully in charge here now; the deep state actors and mainstream media outlets are their proxies. Half of Congress are in bed with the Chinese. We have been sold out, by those sworn to protect our interests.

Scrutinize this administration's decisions, and it is clear that they are puppets of the Chinese Communist Party.

edit on 21-1-2023 by madmac5150 because: money money money

edit on 21-1-2023 by madmac5150 because: I may get droned to death

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Ukraine appreciates this.....

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   

"investigations" that will drag on and result in nothing.

They'll never be held accountable for their treason.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Why? so they don't have to pay the big guy's 10% cut

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Or much of principle....IMO.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   
No isn't that just precious. Now they will go into the Guinness book of world records. They'll have something else to talk about besides how to make illegal money.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
The media is to blame for this entire $hite-show.

They protected Joe to take down Pres. Trump, and they have been covering up his complete incompetence since.

Joe Biden is beholden to China, and has been satiating his masters from day one. It is obvious to anyone not yet brainwashed.

China is fully in charge here now; the deep state actors and mainstream media outlets are their proxies.

It's not just the media. It's the partisan idiots that continued to believe the media after a couple of years of extremely biased coverage, the partisan idiots that believed this dinosaur was now a progressive hero, the partisan idiots that believe Hunter was wrongly being persecuted, the partisan idiots who sold thier souls to get of OMB.

The completely partisan idiots that hopefully have sold the Democrat party in its current configuration down the river for good.

If any of this lingers much longer not sure Kamala can avoid the stench, and rightfully so. Whether there is punishment or not

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: stelth2
No isn't that just precious. Now they will go into the Guinness book of world records. They'll have something else to talk about besides how to make illegal money.

Well, that brings up another point, hell how much money do they need? Because isn't it likely the payments started to shrink at some point and the pressure started to increase from those paying the moola?

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Or much of principle....IMO.

They definitely won't have to if they lose, still, a distinct possibility, considering the checks from Uncle Sam ought to get smaller and smaller

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Saturday 1.21.2023

JOE BIDEN's DELAWARE HOME WAS "RAIDED" by the FBI YESTERDAY?

Appears so!: apnews.com...

I wonder was Jill Biden's lingerie "closely examined" by the FBI, like Melania Trump's was?

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I'm suprised if Trump and his children were not both under investigation during presidency. Interesting how both Trump and Biden are under investigation for allegedly having classified information without authorization.

It'd be nice if we chose better candidates.
edit on 21-1-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
I'm suprised if Trump and his children were not both under investigation during presidency. It'd be nice if we chose better candidates.

Seriously Turquoise that's really cute, but stay on point. It's not like this was unknown to departments and the Democrat PTB. Hunter's stuff was deliberately held up and derided by many on here and the media as being completely bogus. all to get rid of OMB

Public knowledge would have likely changed such a close election in 2020. AND

You know it wasn't from lack of the DNC, the Senate, and Congress trying. Trump and his family were likely the most investigated first family EVER.

and honestly, I can't stand the guy, but that doesn't mean he wasn't overtly hounded his whole Presidency, one reason is that the first couple of years were going so well. So well that it took the "COVID" pandemic to break his momentum, and yet you still voted for Biden didn't you?

edit on 21-1-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I'm suprised if Trump and his children were not both under investigation during presidency. Interesting how both Trump and Biden are under investigation for allegedly having classified information without authorization.

Donald Trump LOST money as President. He never profited from the office.

Biden made MILLIONS as Senator and Vice President from his family name. Pelosi has made MILLIONS while in office. The Clintons have made MILLIONS by selling influence.

Maybe you should choose better candidates...

edit on 21-1-2023 by madmac5150 because: Mike drop

edit on 21-1-2023 by madmac5150 because: Snarf

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Both candidates, Trump and Biden, delivered what they promised they would, during their campaign for the Presidency.

In other words, Americans got what they wanted.

Both men also brought "baggage" as all successful people do...and will continue to do. It comes with being successful at that high level.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Sure, without a doubt left wing media repressed the hunter biden story during the election. But is that not par for the course?

And yes, Trump was heavily investigated. Yet, the right wing media played a similair game of playing bias.
Two sides of the same coin. Which media is worse.. im not sure. But they play similair games.

Per your last paragraph, no i did not vote for Biden. Sure, covid impacted the economy and may have effected voter's opinions. Yet, I feel that most people who voted against Trump did so because of his personality and attitudes. Not the economy.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Yet look at Trump now. He's getting millions in donations and his fan base are dedicated to supporting him. So, even though he lost money in his 2016 campaign and presidency, it's not like he went broke and isn't making money of being POTUS.

Also, I'm not a fan of Biden, nor Clinton. Not sure why the attitude here is that if I critisize Trump, i must be a raging leftist..

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Sure, without a doubt left wing media repressed the hunter biden story during the election. But is that not par for the course?

And yes, Trump was heavily investigated. Yet, the right wing media played a similair game of playing bias.
Two sides of the same coin. Which media is worse.. im not sure. But they play similair games.

Per your last paragraph, no i did not vote for Biden. Sure, covid impacted the economy and may have effected voter's opinions. Yet, I feel that most people who voted against Trump did so because of his personality and attitudes. Not the economy.

Donald Trump made the fatal mistake, of beating Hillary Rodham Clinton in a rigged election.

That is what happened. It humiliated the left.

The deep state is now making us pay for it. That is EXACTLY what it comes down to.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Every person in Joe Biden’s Administration needs to be investigated.
They are all criminals.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   

a reply to: madmac5150

Yet look at Trump now. He's getting millions in donations and his fan base are dedicated to supporting him. So, even though he lost money in his 2016 campaign and presidency, it's not like he went broke and isn't making money of being POTUS.

Also, I'm not a fan of Biden, nor Clinton. Not sure why the attitude here is that if I critisize Trump, i must be a raging leftist..

Would you like to know what bothers me?

I am a retired Air Force Master Sergeant. I took an oath to "Support and Defend the United States Constitution, against ALL enemies, foreign or domestic."

ALL of our elected officials take that same exact oath, then betray that oath for personal gains. That is treason.

Period.

The Constitution is the law of the land.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join