It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night of Rage’: Atlanta Antifa prepares campaign of revenge against ‘police and their allies’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Radical Antifa-affiliated leftists are calling for a violent “Night of Rage” on Jan. 20 after police shot and killed a militant near “Cop City” on Wednesday where “Treehouse Antifa” is occupying land that is earmarked for an Atlanta Police Department Training Facility
“Night of Rage” is being called for by the Twitter account “Scenes from the Atlanta Forest.” It is set to take place on Friday to enact “reciprocal violence to be done to the police and their allies.” The members have been dubbed “Treehouse Antifa.”

Night of Rage’: Atlanta Antifa prepares campaign of revenge against ‘police and their allies’ after deadly shootout

I'd stay indoors tonight if anywhere near the Atlanta area. A night of violence is going down Friday Jan 20 which is tonight.
I put this up as a heads up. I bet they go after more than just the police.
Stay safe out there.
edit on 20-1-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2023 by AOx6179 because: Removed content

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

So glad I don't live there. And I believe your correct alot of innocent residents will most likely get hurt.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

No, no,no,no !

CNN surely to report this as "mostly peaceful" demonstration, because it involves leftists and Antifa

"Violence" would be if someone dared to use the wrong pronoun, right ?......

SMH

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Those ANTIFA soy boys might want to think twice.

Georgia ain't California where the cops just sit back and watch and the locals won't take too kindly to people trying to set things on fire.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

The members have been dubbed “Treehouse Antifa.”

"Nuthouse Antifa" is more like it.
Stupid snot-nosed kids .
Peaceful sit-ins is still the way to go .

Yes , back in my day I did some protesting for just causes that this seems to be .
We never once threatened or commited violence .
NEVER
We knew how to win.
Just takes time and patience .
Politicians want votes .

edit on 1/20/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

What is this supposed to resolve?

I have never understood destruction as a response to anger and frustration. In the end the only person you hurt is yourself.

The internet is a often used to have your thoughts, feelings, and words echoed. A place to gather others to join in your miseries. Misery loves company, but miserable company, will never bring light or resolution to your pain.

Time to change the paradigm.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Those ANTIFA soy boys might want to think twice.

Georgia ain't California where the cops just sit back and watch and the locals won't take too kindly to people trying to set things on fire.

You ain't just whistlin' dixie.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Is Joes sidekick Kamala leading the pack?

She supports this violence after all.

Thinking this is a planned distraction to take
eyes off the White House in scandal.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

What is this supposed to resolve?

I have never understood destruction as a response to anger and frustration. In the end the only person you hurt is yourself.

The internet is a often used to have your thoughts, feelings, and words echoed. A place to gather others to join in your miseries. Misery loves company, but miserable company, will never bring light or resolution to your pain.

Time to change the paradigm.

I don't think it has much to with resolving anything. If we live by the sword we die by the sword. Violence is never the answer, unless it's self defense.
This is about hate. Hate that is causing destruction of lives, families, years of hard work etc. These people care nothing for justice, this is revenge and anger and not wanting to just face the man in the mirror. And so they steal everything from those who have worked really hard for the things they have. And kill in the name of anger.
We will be reading about this night in the am. Sad, but I hope that this boils down to empty words. But I have a feeling bad things are coming for that area.

I've got family there. I was wondering how far this might spread.
This is another one of those things that has to stop. And fighting fire with fire here will only keep it going and add more loss.
Sad truths. Seems like I Can't even open my eyes without seeing something terrible. Or at least not open them very wide.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   
FAFO country.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   

So are Auntie Fools climate deniers?

All that travelling, burning, and destroying leaves a huge carbon footprint everywhere.

They’re gonna give everyone a heart issues if they keep this up.

edit on 1 20 2023 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

They shot a cop.

All that nice crap goes out the window when cops get shot.

I don't think Antifa will like what they see from the police on this one. I could be wrong but I really think the restraint shown previously will not be there, especially if they shoot another cop.... game on.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Wow. I see a lot of wisdom spoken about this 'warning.'

I would like to say that frustration bears ill fruit... but these kids aren't frustrated... they are dissatisfied.

Politicians will use this like any other such event in the theater of reporting....

You will not see anything resembling calls for reconciliation and de-escalation...

That crap doesn't sell... but they will be all over the effort to crush it to dust... and then more 'dissatisfied' youths will 'decide' their only choice is to 'fight back'... truly the establishment manufactures their own enemies.

Leary was right... tune out man.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Nothing unusual on traffic cameras, traffic maps, little traffic on Atlanta fire and rescue channel.

It hasn't started yet or the local protesters know better than to try it.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

So the democrats didn't get their way again.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   

The destruction from blind hate starts from within.

When a person is so filled with hate that they would deliberately harm or kill a person that they don't know and has not ever done them harm, it is because there is nothing living within their soul.

To get to that level of of soul destruction it is usually because it was instilled in the person from programming and conditioning that started in their early years. Programming that is promoted and accepted by a corrupt, devious system that is puppet master of the whole game.

We are wasting our time swatting at the pawns. To win, we have to either take the king, or put him in checkmate.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

if i say that if woketard antifa wants to show their a@@, cops should bust some melons and dot foreheads every time they do. pretty soon those mamby pambies would fold.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   

So...Atlanta will burn again.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars
Wow. I see a lot of wisdom spoken about this 'warning.'

I would like to say that frustration bears ill fruit... but these kids aren't frustrated... they are dissatisfied.

Politicians will use this like any other such event in the theater of reporting....

You will not see anything resembling calls for reconciliation and de-escalation...

That crap doesn't sell... but they will be all over the effort to crush it to dust... and then more 'dissatisfied' youths will 'decide' their only choice is to 'fight back'... truly the establishment manufactures their own enemies.

Leary was right... tune out man.

Exactly. You would never have heard a word about this if they were not stoking the fires.

It is sheer manipulation, and we have got to stop falling for this crap. We should tune out and shut it down.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   
So, basically peaceful protesting.

Why aren't we focusing on the terrorists from J6?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join