It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night of Rage’: Atlanta Antifa prepares campaign of revenge against ‘police and their allies’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

What is non-binary?

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Salamandy

That is what idiots woke call themselves this days soo they can go into women and men restrooms in mostly woke cities that allowed that crap.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salamandy
a reply to: quintessentone

What is non-binary?

denoting, having, or relating to a gender identity that does not conform to traditional binary beliefs about gender, which indicate that all individuals are exclusively either male or female.
-Oxford dictionary definition-

Meaning they can identify with both genders. One day feel like a male one day feel like a female. Not restricted to one sexual orientation. Or neither, I believe.
edit on 23-1-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   

the most thought provoking response I've seen to this is boring people trying to be interesting..

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

So it seems. More “look at me I have a new issue previous generations were too uncool to pick up on”

Nose rings aren’t pissing off parents and teachers like they did in the 90s. By 2030, kids will be chopping off their arms and telling mommy “you don’t understand me! I was supposed to be born armless!”

Then we will see adult help groups saying it’s normal and someone will elect an armless person to a position with a little bit of clout… it’s all so tiresome

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

I can also identify with female gender. I have produced a few kids. We didn’t used to call it identifying though…

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

Oh, so convoluted nonsense

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   

it’s all so tiresome

and at times exhausting.. I tend to think this will all end up creating is an inverse effect as it did in the 1970s.. I do so wonder what the inverse will look like as kids rebel as much against teachers and the establishment as they do their parents..

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Wow. I'm just a few hours away from Hot-lanta and this didn't even make our local news. I guess that makes sense... a handful of ticked off out-of-towners thought they could walk in and start their ruckus. Probably took longer to put the fire out than it did to toss them in the pokey and make one of them stop producing carbon dioxide.

Back in 2020, we had a few try something similar here. They pulled up in their fancy bus, parked about a block off the courthouse square, walked that block, and saw what they were getting into: a bunch of cops standing around, flanked by a whole bunch of well-armed hillbillies and rednecks. They waved their signs a few minutes, then turned around, put their weak-assed butts back on that bus, and left town. They were nice enough to leave a few piles of bricks for people to use for building material, though... a few people found them the next week.

They actually had two stops planned. Never made it to the second one.

We are talking about a bunch of people who have no backbone, no intestinal fortitude, just a handful of cowards who thought they were in someplace like California. We don't like violence down but we sure ain't afraid of it either. Hot-lanta night be the most "progressive" city around, but it's surrounded by a whole lot of country folks that just won't take kindly to someone coming in and starting trouble. One ticked-off redneck can cause a lot more trouble than a busload of these punks, and we have cops that can take down a gang of ticked off rednecks... most have a streak of redneck in them! In contrast to these skeered, lily-livered crybabies who need their butts kicked up around their noses, we take care of business.

My only hope is that they get to deal with Georgia before the Feds get to coddle them. Let's see how high and mighty they think they are after a few years on a chain gang. We can use the help picking up litter along the roadsides... heck, if they need it, I might even start littering just to give them more to do. I'm sure I can find a few dirty diapers and rotten eggs to toss out along the roadsides. Any cops around that area, just let me know.

Remember, down here black lives matter... but rioters' lives don't.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: IAMTAT

Mmhmmmm......

Clark later tweeted that the child was her daughter.

Apple-Tree...
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Wow. I'm just a few hours away from Hot-lanta and this didn't even make our local news. I guess that makes sense... a handful of ticked off out-of-towners thought they could walk in and start their ruckus. Probably took longer to put the fire out than it did to toss them in the pokey and make one of them stop producing carbon dioxide.

Back in 2020, we had a few try something similar here. They pulled up in their fancy bus, parked about a block off the courthouse square, walked that block, and saw what they were getting into: a bunch of cops standing around, flanked by a whole bunch of well-armed hillbillies and rednecks. They waved their signs a few minutes, then turned around, put their weak-assed butts back on that bus, and left town. They were nice enough to leave a few piles of bricks for people to use for building material, though... a few people found them the next week.

They actually had two stops planned. Never made it to the second one.

We are talking about a bunch of people who have no backbone, no intestinal fortitude, just a handful of cowards who thought they were in someplace like California. We don't like violence down but we sure ain't afraid of it either. Hot-lanta night be the most "progressive" city around, but it's surrounded by a whole lot of country folks that just won't take kindly to someone coming in and starting trouble. One ticked-off redneck can cause a lot more trouble than a busload of these punks, and we have cops that can take down a gang of ticked off rednecks... most have a streak of redneck in them! In contrast to these skeered, lily-livered crybabies who need their butts kicked up around their noses, we take care of business.

My only hope is that they get to deal with Georgia before the Feds get to coddle them. Let's see how high and mighty they think they are after a few years on a chain gang. We can use the help picking up litter along the roadsides... heck, if they need it, I might even start littering just to give them more to do. I'm sure I can find a few dirty diapers and rotten eggs to toss out along the roadsides. Any cops around that area, just let me know.

Remember, down here black lives matter... but rioters' lives don't.

TheRedneck

👏
Now that was "thought provoking."

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Update from Fox news.

The six arrested in the riot have also been charged with domestic terrorism.

That is all twelve with federal charges now.

That is excellent, and thanks for the update.

This should mean a whole new arsenal of legal weaponry that can be used against them, and it starts with them not being able to congregate in any city or state, as they are terrorists.

Identified as such, they could be arrested for even living in a home or apartment anywhere in the US.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   
From 1985: The German newspaper Offenbach-Post reports that the Frankfurt police committee formed to look into violent youth groups found that youths who riot do so neither because of need nor because of difficult circumstances at home. Rather, “the 15-to-19-year-olds who were arrested today in street riots are predominantly the children of 1968 protesters who dragged their children along to all the demonstrations,” said the report. “These children were fed an attitude of protest right along with their mother’s milk. The experiment was a success. . . . The young fathers and mothers of 1968 were proud of the antiauthoritarian upbringing they bestowed upon their children. Today, these same parents, if honest with themselves, cannot but be surprised when their children provide them with a taste of their own medicine in the form of this upbringing’s bitter fruitage.”

History has a tendency to repeat itself. Ecclesiastes 1:9:

What has been is what will be,

And what has been done will be done again;

There is nothing new under the sun.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I just hope these democrat losers see jail time instead of big talk about charges.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

That is what black site prisons are for. to dissapear these 'people'

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join