It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night of Rage’: Atlanta Antifa prepares campaign of revenge against ‘police and their allies’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Still listening to Atlanta fire and rescue channel. One car fire and a few individuals responded to being unresponsive. That in a few hours sounds normal for a city the size of Atlanta.

Nothing really out of the ordinary. So far a non event.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Still listening to Atlanta fire and rescue channel. One car fire and a few individuals responded to being unresponsive. That in a few hours sounds normal for a city the size of Atlanta.

Nothing really out of the ordinary. So far a non event.

This is good news. Thanks for updates.

edit on 20-1-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

I read about this, supposedly the Antifa domestic Terrorist planted explosive in the tree houses, now when these militants will be declared terrorist, that is my question.

We all know that they are been backed and paid for by Soros and the democrats.

The anti-American democrats are destroying our nation one piece at a time, using terrorist like Antifa to cause chaos in Republican states, GA got rid of them before and will do it again.

No tolerance for terrorist.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

That sounds good, I remember when Antifa and BLM terrorist came to my small town to instigate and recruit the black community told them to take a hike.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

That sounds good, I remember when Antifa and BLM terrorist came to my small town to instigate and recruit the black community told them to take a hike.

They came into mine too at one time. Where I am from which is a hop skip and a jump from where I am now, and just a little further to ATL. The town I am from has always had a strong (and competent) police force and upstanding citizens, and blm got the boot. They tried tho. Didn't work out for em there either.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Yes I am in the south, about 3 hours from Atlanta, I remember they manage to cause damage in Atlanta, because Atlanta is democrat.

But in the rest of the state, they were booted out.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Good Luck
edit on 1/20/2023 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Yes I am in the south, about 3 hours from Atlanta, I remember they manage to cause damage in Atlanta, because Atlanta is democrat.

But in the rest of the state, they were booted out.

Same here. A little further to ATL. Grew up in a FL town. That particular town wasn't havin it.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   
commie larpers being commie larpers

some "revolutionaries"

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   
So there was as much damage as 1/6?

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
So there was as much damage as 1/6?

Looks like it.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   
There still does not seem to be anything of signifience and unusual going on in the Atlanta area. Just some more car crashes and some small emergency calls.

I have located a few new articles on the shooting incident.

www.ajc.com...

[url]https://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta-news/breaking-5-atlanta-training-center-protesters-charged-with-domestic-terrorism/KWQ2JZF6GRBAZAV7ASVBKHNWSA/[/ url]

They verify the officer was shot by the 'protester' that was killed, the bullet matched his gun. The ones arrested and charged with domestic terrisum were mostly from outside Georgia. Also there were explosive devices found in the area of the 'protesters' shelters.

Sorry, the second link seems to be too long to show properly.
edit on 1 21 2023 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

originally posted by: DBCowboy
HAve the democrats in their hissy fit killed any other police officers yet?

I dunno, but they weren't the ones who attacked the US Capitol in a hissy fit with plans to assassinate sitting members of Congress, including the VP.
Yeah,that bloody Trump.
All that fake tan and mean tweets.
I'm positive he's a really bad criminal,if we keep investigating him for the next 8 years we'll catch him.
Hail Joe Biden,he's a nice guy and LOVES the children.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 01:22 AM
link   

www.ajc.com...

Here's an even more thorough article I just found from 2 days ago. Looks like the encampment they have set up on that site is about to be full on raided soon. The encampment is holding up construction. I don't see them letting them hold that up much longer.
And yeah, no noise anywhere I've looked. Thanks again

edit on 21-1-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Did anything actually happen on this 'Night of Rage'?

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Did anything actually happen on this 'Night of Rage'?

Nothing.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Well, there were several vehicle crashes, many unconscious and chest pain calls, a road surface collapse, a large call-out to an apartment fire.

Oh, you mean actual rage? Haven't heard any on the Atlanta fire/emergency response channel, traffic cameras and traffic maps.

I think we have a non event. The best kind of attack.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Call the Proud Boys!

Maybe the Patriot Front, whatever they were called? The guys in khakis who covered their faces, the ones who got herded into the back of those police vans at that one liberal rally celebrating something about being gay I think.

Have a good hate fueled street romp to show those Antifa terrorists something.

We can cheerlead for them on here and give each other stars while we find new and creative ways to say bad things about Antifa.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Poor showing from Antifa considering nothing happened.

Almost as if this "group" has no more use now that the Democrats hold the White House. Because that is seemingly all that matters to their corporate backers.

Anarchist Militants my bloody hat.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

Antifa does not need help looking bad. They do that themselves.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join