It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheila Jackson Lee Introduces Bill Criminalizes Any Criticism of Person of Color by Whites

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I cant believe that a representative for Texas's congressional district is actually trying to have a vote and is introducing a bill which is going to target the Speech in US.

While using the excuse of White Supremacy, Racism, Hate.

According to the notion/bill being introduced by representative for Texas's congressional district.
The bill would Criminalizes Any Criticism of Person of Color by Whites or a white.
According to the notion.

In order to prevent prosecute white supremacy inspired hate crime and conspiracy to commit white supremacy inspired hate crime. Through by to amend title 18, United States Code.

According to this representative for Texas's congressional district.
Any white person criticizing any person of color by a white/Caucasian male or even woman would be seen viewed as criminal. Or to the wording of the representative

Even the slightest Criticism of Person would be deemed as criminal or seen as white supremacy and hate?

What is the threshold on how white they can be according to these weirdos?
Even in Eastern Europe most of Eastern Europe is mostly White but its definition is different.

What this representative is trying to push for is unconstitutional.

Sheila Jackson Lee Introduces Bill Criminalizes Any Criticism of Person of Color by Whites

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

A convenient time for them considering how it will never pass, but it might get the zombies out to vote.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I think this says a little:

“(11) Mass shootings and other hate crimes motivated by white supremacy have been increasing in frequency and intensity. These heinous and virulent crimes are inspired by conspiracy theories, blatant bigotry, and mythical falsehoods such as “replacement theory”. All instances must be prevented and severe criminal penalties must be applied to their perpetrators.”.

OP LINK

It's a double push..."mass shootings"..."conspiracy theories"..."replacement theory"...etc...

That covers it for me...the ultimate agenda!

edit on 15-1-2023 by jerryznv because: The art of editing needs refined by the creator...

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

Those are their excuses.

edit on 15-1-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Here's a bit about her:

JACKSON LEE, Sheila, a Representative from Texas; born in Queens, Queens County, N.Y., January 12, 1950; graduated from Jamaica High School, Jamaica, N.Y., 1968; B.A., Yale University, New Haven, Conn., 1972; J.D., University of Virginia Law School, Charlottesville, Va., 1975; lawyer, private practice; staff counsel, United States House Select Committee on Assassinations, 1977-1978; member of the Houston, Tex., city council, 1990-1994; Houston, Tex., municipal judge, 1987-1990; elected as a Democrat to the One Hundred Fourth and to the fourteen succeeding Congresses (January 3, 1995-present).

LINK

United States House Select Committee on Assassinations!!!

I didn't even know that existed...wow!

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I expect nothing less from a stupid, bigoted democrat. The only occupation she is qualified for is a democratic politician.

link   

So if we were to go into detailing equality where we gonna put all these people? Seems like an excuse to get more money.. guess it will have to be handled by the supreme court.. the fight for freedom of speech is ramping up.

I hate everyone equal, no words are banned in my book. I hope that protests involving using the most heinous language in the world against all colors of people. Kinda would be like a cuss parade the 40 uses for the f word. Love the idea.

Although realistically Africans have more hateful words for white people then white people do for black. Who wants to start a counter forum for who has the more hateful speech?

I actually would be interested in that statistic just for fun. Might learn a couple of new ones.. although I love getting called a snowflake cause they pretty and unique.
edit on bMondayam2023-01-16T00:08:40-06:00kamMon, 16 Jan 2023 00:08:40 -0600Mon, 16 Jan 2023 00:08:40 -060020231 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: jerryznv

Those are their excuses.

Oh I get that...but that opens the doors for gun control or stricter gun laws!

Freedom of speech...can't let those conspiracy theories go unchecked!

Replacement theory...what a joke!

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 12:02 AM
link   

The keyword is criticism.

I mean...where do you even start? Most of it would be constructive criticism, as it should be, but as helpful as you'd try to come across, racism is the default when folks are painted into an "accountability corner".

Look at what this woman is purposing ..smh.. REVERSE JIM CROW MUCH???

Good God, her constituents must have just been freed from slavery last week!

Don't be too hard on her, she's just expressing her black privilege which doesn't exist. Let's see if she's held accountable for this blatantly racist bill proposal.

I'm betting she won't.

edit on 1/16/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

There are groups of races/people in Eastern Europe who dont see themselves as white. Mainly the Romas in this one example.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I see people as people, your a jerk or an ass imma call you on it. I dgaf what color your skin is, or where your from. I follow the guidelines of treating people how you want to be treated, and if they piss you off tell em to f*off and leave. Why waste all this time and energy on hateful people.

Everyone in the world is hated by somebody, ppl need to get over it and let people be. My problems are anyone who feels like they can suppress another. I don't do that, and I expect the same respect. If not I write you off as scum and move along. You come at me, then prepare to kill or be killed all there is to it. I won't make that move cause I am a pacifist at heart and believe violence as a last resort, but I ain't no body's fool.

Cause ppl be putting their personal value way higher then it realistically is.

News flash, the world would keep on turning doesn't matter if your alive or dead. Cause it doesn't revolve around the individual.

If I call the other person a bitch, it has nothing to do with their skin tone, they need an attitude adjustment is all. But even then I don't hold it against them maybe a bad day wtf knows. Point is learning to let go and move on is something the entire world needs.

Everybody gets screwed, everybody experiences racism. In the 90s my first real bf was black, and most hate came from the African race. My great aunt is a racist, guess what that mentality is dying out(it didn't pass to me or my cousin's). You don't want to be stereotyped then don't act like a stereotype.

Let the old ppl with that mentality die off and go forth with new views on life. There is zero reason to carry hate in your heart for anyone lest it consumes you and swallows you whole.
edit on bMondayam2023-01-16T00:22:09-06:00kamMon, 16 Jan 2023 00:22:09 -0600Mon, 16 Jan 2023 00:22:09 -060020231 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Sheila Jackson Lee obviously HATES white people and what she really is in need of is medicine and therapy by qualified psychiatrists so she doesn't become even more dangerous to society.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

At that point she should be in a retirement(or mental institution)home, with the rest of the dying breed of haters.

Openly shun this behavior doesn't matter which race is the target. As long as you seperate people into groups you will always cause problems. People are people and that is how they should be labelled, nothing more or less.

I will let everyone in the little secret. You may think these people fight for you cause your (insert color here). Realistically they don't give a crap about you. This is called propaganda, it's a revenue stream funded by the blind who support these messages.

You want change so badly, educate yourself be that change. Stop falling for these groups like BLM who did nothing but buy their leaders mansions, and did NOTHING for the actual community. Sure they burned buildings and increased your taxes to repair the damage but what GOOD did these groups do? Nothing.

You want better schools raise money for the schools, and give them that money. You want more scholarships stop funding dummies R' US and find real charities to give your money to. Those you see on the streets and can see their bankroll doing crap besides buying the heads nice cars and houses.

It doesn't take much, a tiny bit of research and you can find causes that are real. The NAA for example would of done more with the money that went to BLM then BLM ever intends to do. But who got the funding? A dummy group with no goals to actually help the community. That funding right there, if I was head of it would of went to rebuilding the communities. All those broken down, run down houses, schools in those neighborhoods and more would of been supplied.

Then again that is the type of person I am. A person who cares not a loud mouth causing problems. Should I ever actually make it rich, you can bet your ass the projects will be rewritten.
edit on bMondayam2023-01-16T00:35:05-06:00kamMon, 16 Jan 2023 00:35:05 -0600Mon, 16 Jan 2023 00:35:05 -060020231 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Hehe yes...

I can't even imagine how nuts anyone of any race would need to be to publicly propose a bill of legislation as CRAZY and hateful as this is against another race of people. It beggars belief.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Sad thing is (edited above) real people who want to actually make changes to the world for the betterment of humanity will never be able to pull off anything. They will always be kept down, and prevented from changing the world and improving society.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The real racists always wanna talk about color or concoct "hate crimes categories" that are, duh, antithetical i.e. mirrored-racism as far as I can tell.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Shelia Lee has less intelligence then a golden retriever

Uhhhhh, not happening and no thanks shelia, ya big dummy

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Though I kind of look like a 6'5" Viking I am now claiming I'm an African American, thank you...

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 01:52 AM
link   
*shrugs* it was only a matter of time before something like this occurred.

Die hard racists will always try to push the limit, sad thing is people wont call her out on being a racist.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 01:54 AM
link   
What if its a White Guy Wearing "Person of Color" makeup, like Justin Trudeau of Canada does from time-to-time?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join