It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheila Jackson Lee Introduces Bill Criminalizes Any Criticism of Person of Color by Whites

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Spot on! But at this point there are so many phony (high paying) positions for divisive politics masked as necessary social change services that you can’t get rid of em. Far be it from them to get an actual job and a guy like Lee doesn’t have the intelligence for a job that would pay nearly as much as social dingbat barker

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv
a reply to: vNex92

I think this says a little:

“(11) Mass shootings and other hate crimes motivated by white supremacy have been increasing in frequency and intensity. These heinous and virulent crimes are inspired by conspiracy theories, blatant bigotry, and mythical falsehoods such as “replacement theory”. All instances must be prevented and severe criminal penalties must be applied to their perpetrators.”.

OP LINK

It's a double push..."mass shootings"..."conspiracy theories"..."replacement theory"...etc...

That covers it for me...the ultimate agenda!

Did the person who wrote the bill realize they blame conspiracy theories for crimes but yet this bill requires a conspiracy?

"(b) Conspiracy.—A conspiracy to engage in white supremacy inspired hate crime shall be determined to exist—"

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
a reply to: BlackArrow
Furthermore - white man has been concoring/ colonising/ enslaving/ kidnapping and countless other atrocities towards "persons of color" since white man stood erect so seems to me this bill is a good place to start repenting at the very least.

Spoken like a true radical leftist woke graduate of the public fool system and some woke radical university.

Allow a Black Man to retort:
"Of all the tragic facts about the history of slavery, the most astonishing to an American today is that, although slavery was a worldwide institution for thousands of years, nowhere in the world was slavery a controversial issue prior to the 18th century. People of every race and color were enslaved – and enslaved others. White people were still being bought and sold as slaves in the Ottoman Empire, decades after American blacks were freed."

Here is a short little video from Dr. Sowell that is sure to cause certain radical woke leftist heads to explode:

Yes I am white, yes I am not ignorant to history, yes I am ashamed to be white.and yes this bill makes perfect sense contrary to the unfortunate popular opinions as expressed above by many.

White man has long deserved to be put on a leash, its been a very very long time coming............regardless, if a white individual is capable of seeing all man as equal then the fear of breaching the bill will be a non starter anyhow.

You sad, sad little man (or woman? Sorry, I had a 50/50 chance of getting it right, you know, since there two and only two genders).
edit on 14-2-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5   >>

join