It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microwave Audio Effect and High Strangeness Events

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: wavelength

A very old researcher (more into exposing evidence for Deep Underground Military Bases) but would certainly follow up on what happened to Richard Sauder.

Always thought he was a sincere chap.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
I heard about “psychotronics” early 80’s, and the Soviets were experimenting then. It was based on Nicola Tesla research. I learned years later that the Soviets were more interested in using psychotronics and mind manipulation more than nukes after the fall of the wall.

originally posted by: karl 12
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

There's some pretty relevant content in this old vid.

Thank you both.

Excellent video, Karl 12. Interesting that even back in the 1980s they had a good idea of not only what was possible at the time with this technology, but what was actually being done by the soviets. Naturally, the US would work as quickly as possible to out-do the soviets and, most likely, had been developing a very efficient psychotronic arsenal. It's not too hard to envision how far they've progressed by now (this includes other countries, Russia, China, US, etc) in the development of psychotronic weaponry.

On the UFO/UAP note, this technology has probably been a key player in quite a few high-strangeness reports. Note how quick the newspaper was to blame the effects on extraterrestrials in the "15GW case". Hundreds (or more) of high-strangeness cases may have had DEW-related elements; much like imparted "screen memories" in the case of MILABs, alien technology is a convenient "we didn't do it" cover-up. This may tie in to the many reports of burns and heat/microwave distorted objects left in the wake of high-strangeness incidents. (On the "ET/ID" side of things, if humans have access to powerful DEW tech, it would be daily usage if not "old hat" to a more advanced society)
2003-2004 was also around the same time WaveBand was developing MEDUSA under contract of the US Navy as I mentioned in the OP, it appears there was another large push at the time for the development and testing of DEW technology.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Thanks for the input mate and I think we both know that black tech is at least forty years ahead (considering the insane amount of black money underground).

Maybe this new, socially engineered 'twenty second' attention span generation will work things out but I doubt it.

:,cheers:

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

You're welcome.

Yeah, I doubt it. This generation is bred as game pieces, they will be able to play them like fiddles (and they do). Alas, all species have a course to run, and this one is no exception. It is at a challenging and juvenile point in its cycle--whether things work themselves out for the better or not depends on the course the species has the capability and resources to run in the long term.

By the way, I just finished Sauder's talk about underground facilities. Thank you for sharing this. I went to school with a fellow who spent some time working at Groom Lake, his clearances probably weren't nearly as high as those required to participate in some of the projects Sauder alluded to, but just to qualify, they went far back enough to interview this fellow's grade school teachers, etc. He couldn't tell us anything about his work, of course, but he was interesting, to say the least.

Secrecy works like magic. It's all sleight of hand (or, sleight of money, to some degree). The entire thing works like one big magic show, each magician working tirelessly to craft their illusions to fool the others. As soon as someone figures out one of the tricks, the magic is gone, and defence etc is now back potentially billions of dollars trying to develop a new trick. The setbacks only funnel more money into the projects to develop bigger, badder technologies (yes, probably underground bases, psychotronics, etc), and this cycle repeats, repeats, repeats every time a trick is revealed. That's another factor in the patterns of where the money goes, particularly why it goes so quickly, often suddenly.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   
For anyone interested, here is a 2006 FOIA released 20-page document detailing some of the early research on microwave auditory effect and other related effects. It covers some very basic data, hence the material no longer warranted classification protections, but it is a good introductory read regarding MAE and similar tech.
FOIA Document

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   

on quiet nights i can hear trucks on the hiway.... all the time

i live deep in the woods, on other side of the mountain
FIVE MILES AWAY

plus low lying clouds can bounce and extend radar by many miles
maybe sound too..
chinese cities have appeared (visible)among the clouds dozens of miles away

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: cappie

chinese cities have appeared (visible)among the clouds dozens of miles away

Fata Morgana is the name of this phenomenon. Interestingly, this illusion has been discussed as the possible explanation of the "flying dutchman" legend. Fata Morgana Mirage

Anyway, in other news,
I've been busy doing some more research on MAE/DEW and high-strangeness. I had an interesting telephone conversation yesterday about some of the technologies and protocols involved, including a passing mention of the Active Denial System, a "less than lethal" (as it is called in the military) crowd control microwave weapon developed to "lightly cook" the victims. This weapon was considered too much buck for the bang for the majority of crowd control operations (crowd control around 50-100 meters wouldn't require anything more than a few fire hoses, for the most part), but it is still under development. Russia and China are reported to be developing their own versions of the system. There is a picture of the vehicle-mounted system in this article: Click Here
This is different from the psychotronic technology discussed on this topic, however it is another example of military R&D on DEW technology. If they are working on ADS, they are (most likely) still working on psychotronics.

The Active Denial System uses a phased array rather than a parabolic antenna for better directional and range control on site. As I said, most crowd control requires a range of between 50-100 meters. The reason it was developed is that there aren't enough Phase IV (post-combat/settling the discord) weapons; most weapons are developed for phase 3 (combat). ADS was one of the systems designed to fill some of the gaps for phase IV use. (to over-simplify, phase 1 is prep, phase 2 is moving out, phase 4 is post-combat, and phase 5 is leaving)

Psychotronic weaponry, on the other hand, doesn't look quite as much like a crowd control or phase IV weapon. It was certainly evaluated for use in phase IV as well as police operations much like the ADS, but the psychological and physiological effects generated by microwave-based psychotronic weaponry is above and beyond anything needed for crowd control. In other words, it's overkill. It would, more likely, be used as an emergency use, last-resort tactic of some type.
On the "elsewhere" side of things, if "visiting intelligences" have access to this technology, which, to them, would be completely mastered if not even obsolete, they would also have many completely different uses for it.

I'm putting together a small database of high-strangeness reports which include common elements (radiation-type after effects, strange sounds heard inside of the witnesses' heads, visual distortions, etc) related to psychotronic effects. Perhaps a pattern will emerge, essentially creating a "map" of tests and usage of these technologies.

edit on 1/11/2023 by wavelength because: Typos galore

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: wavelength
For anyone interested, here is a 2006 FOIA released 20-page document detailing some of the early research on microwave auditory effect and other related effects. It covers some very basic data, hence the material no longer warranted classification protections, but it is a good introductory read regarding MAE and similar tech.
FOIA Document

Another interesting topic for working the old brain, thanks Wavelength and all other contributors to this thread.

So I have a question specifically aimed at any tech using microwaves.

Why would TPTB bother with any microwave technology when we the unruly people can easily block out the waves with readily available aluminum mesh (as is installed on all microwave doors) and radiation shielding fabric?

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Why would TPTB bother with any microwave technology when we the unruly people can easily block out the waves with readily available aluminum mesh (as is installed on all microwave doors) and radiation shielding fabric?

Shielding hat’s have been around for sometime……today’s fashions replaces the Tin Foil hats of old….

Just Google…… rf radiation shielded hats there’s a plethora available..

👽

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Good to see you on this topic at last, quint!
Thus circling back to the old tinfoil hat.

Aluminum does work. It reflects microwave radiation. See this study

RF hearing was described as a ‘‘buzz,clicking, hiss, or knocking’’ sound. Table 1 containsdescriptions of these and other sounds reported byhuman beings exposed to pulsed RF fields. When ametal shield of aluminum flyscreen was placed betweenthe subject and the radar, no RF sounds were heard[Frey and Messenger, 1973].

By no means am I telling everyone to go live in a Faraday cage; most people are absolutely not going to become a victim of any of these effects in their lifetimes. Awareness is good, paranoia is bad.

I don't think microwave-based psychotronic technology is necessarily being used on "unruly people", but the crowd-control oriented ADS "heat ray" system I mentioned above is. A crowd of protesters generally wouldn't have readily available shielding, unless, jokingly speaking, they all came to the mob dressed in tinfoil coveralls (an amusing mental image).
Most of the victims of psychotronic technology (particularly in the case of military weaponry) are, and have been, for the most part, ignorant of the technology. They probably didn't (and still don't) live in a Faraday cage.
edit on 1/11/2023 by wavelength because: fixed italics

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The same EMF protection would work on ADS 'heat ray' attacks and it would not take a protesting crowd very long to figure out what was going on and, yes, using EMF radiation shielding fabric brings to mind many different ways of wearing it. I rather think the protesters would need free movement for ease of throwing, so more like body armor. lol

cairnsnews.org...

So, the military using this technology as a military tool against the people seems unlikely to me because more and more people are believing in CT and we won't get fooled again, or we get savvy really quick nowadays.
edit on q00000041131America/Chicago1111America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Indeed. Those in the know would shield themselves.
On the other hand, take a look at mobs and protests on the streets over the last decade, very few of those people were wearing any form of RF protective equipment. If the police or military were to deploy ADS, a lot of them would fry, but ADS was really intended for warzones rather than domestic unrest, generally in areas populated with unruly, uneducated crowds. In those situations, it would be relatively effective. That said, fire trucks with hoses are actually a preferred method of crowd control (rather than ADS). You would be amazed at how well those work.

These are factors in why I'm convinced that microwave-based psychotronics are not being developed as a crowd-control technology as many sources have alluded to (such as the publicly available studies on MEDUSA). The real applications would likely be much quieter individual missions. The actual intended practical applications of this equipment, in military use, is most likely not public knowledge. I won't speculate too much about what it may be used for at this point, it leaves too much to the imagination (clandestine mind control special ops, MILABs, and other things that go bump in the night).

Anyway,

When I get a few more cases together, I will publish a link to the list (under construction) of high-strangeness reports with the common denominators of strange audio effects and/or radiation burns and related ailments. John Keel often mentioned "actinic ray" burns (like sunburn) when describing ailments experienced by his interviewees, hinting that whatever intelligence was behind some of the unusual events produced these effects in experiencers.
To top that off, many of these experiencers reported similar sensations to those described in MAE and psychotronic studies. Yes, maybe some of these people were victims of military experimentation, but perhaps someone else is using equipment with similar effects.
One such theory leaned towards the idea that forces and intelligences beyond the scope of human scientific knowledge were/are causing radiation-like sickness in humans who have been in their presence. This may be true in some high-strangeness cases, but for now, on the topic of psychotronics, there is no conclusive evidence that these theoretical intelligences use or produce RF energy or utilize psychotronics, besides anecdotal reports and brief inconclusive studies.
That said, as I was alluding to in the OP, these effects have long been going hand-in-hand with high-strangeness reports, and some mechanism is responsible. Perhaps military tests are responsible in some cases, and other origins are responsible in other cases.

Has anyone ever watched Penn & Teller's "Fool Us" on television? Some of the acts that fool these highly experienced illusionists do so because multiple elements and methods are used in their performances. One such example is a performance by The Van Hargen Twins. They used elements in their excellent "telepathy" performance ranging from ventriloquism to RFID tags on the props. Because they used so many different tricks, Penn & Teller had a hard time explaining their act.

Many elements and "tricks" are at play in the field of high-strangeness, no matter how you perceive the origin of the phenomena. This is just one of them.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

originally posted by: quintessentone

Shielding hat’s have been around for sometime……today’s fashions replaces the Tin Foil hats of old….

Just Google…… rf radiation shielded hats there’s a plethora available..

👽

In addition, there is progress in smartphone radiation shielding as well, so TPTB won't be able to get to our brains that way, tracking by cell tower, yes, but not by waves via handheld or home computer technology - or even implants if the shielding is protective.

www.deepcoat.com...
edit on q00000038131America/Chicago5555America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q00000045131America/Chicago0505America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I am looking forward to reading more cases, thank you.

It may be reasonable to assume that the technology may be used to heat up or fry military circuitry in some way, as a countermeasure in all ways that are war.
edit on q00000048131America/Chicago2626America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

You're welcome, and thanks for your input as well!

Not only are you correct about that--you're spot on: BAE developed a version of this for maritime use that can be used to fry drones. Similar equipment can be deployed from aircraft/UAVs.
BAE technology

Defense contractor BAE Systems is developing a new microwave for naval clients, and it isn't for the galley. Its High Powered Microwave deck-mounted array is designed to target incoming air or surface targets with microwave radiation, disrupting their electronics and rendering them useless.  BAE first confirmed this project to Wired Magazine in 2011. "BAE Systems is developing the High-Powered Microwave (HPM) to provide a means to shut down small boat engines at tactically significant ranges," a spokeswoman wrote, adding that it could be extended to cover "a variety of platforms including ships, unmanned aerial vehicles and missile payloads." Seven years later, reports the Drive, the technology is still moving forward for naval applications, if perhaps under the radar relative to the well-publicized AN/SEQ-3 Laser Weapon System (LaWS).

edit on 1/11/2023 by wavelength because: Link

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I put a few cases together to begin with and put them on a temporary website with just this one page. There are many more cases but I would prefer to enter them into a much better organized, easily searchable database. I don't have the time to do that at this moment, but I will be slowly chipping away at the project. I included the Antony C. Sutton video Karl 12 provided earlier in this thread (thank you) in case anyone stumbles on the page without reading the rest of what's written in this thread.
The page linked is extremely basic and temporary, so don't expect much. When I get the time to create the database (depending on the size of it), I will look into more permanent hosting solutions. Right now, it's a limited sample, most of the cases on the page right now are from NUFORC, the Albert Rosales Humanoid Compilation, and a few other UFO sources. You've already seen a few of them.
Temporary List of High-Strangeness Cases Containing DEW/MAE type effects

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join