It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corbett Report the Global Digital ID Prison

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Everyone needs to understand the giant web of control we are all sleepwalking in to. The internet may grant people access to things unimaginable just a few decades ago but by the same token offer even stronger methods of control to those bent on making such use of it. Step by step we are all being led in to this dystopian nightmare and no one knows better than those arrested for supporting the Trucker protests in Canada who had their banking services denied or those arrested simply because their phone locations showed them inside the Capitol building on Jan 6. Whether you have ill-intent or not the absolute control a global digital ID system will give the PTB is unacceptable. You may as well hand them the deeds to your house and bank acct information along with your children as accept this.
As always James Corbett reveals the players, the methods, the goals and all relevant information that can be condensed into a single hour video effectively.
Listen here: www.corbettreport.com...

A final warning: as the digital ID is introduced even those who resist it will end up on lists themselves. "This guy is avoiding the ID and he lives in a neighborhood with 99.996 acceptance rate". "He also doesn't buy the official 9/11 story and makes tranny jokes". They will deal with all of us eventually should we allow their continued march towards absolute control. There is no 100% safe escape but should this become global reality slavery will be the only future available to us.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

People who do pay attention, need to pay attention.

I don't think the realization of what this is and will lead to has kicked in yet.

CBDC and Digital ID means the end of freedom. Not as we know it, but, PERIOD.

These are 2 slashes in the death of a thousand cuts.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Some people still use landlines/rotary dial phones, horse and buggy, oil lanterns, etc. Traditional ID will remain until there's no demand for it.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Traditional ID historically is based on reputation. When communities existed people became known for good or bad by their words and actions. Sadly people have learned they can do ill then move away when their reputation catches up with them. Social pressure of reputation was a great positive, offering incentive to be honest, hardworking and skilled. Now people are judged more on image. People whose acts during the scandemic should be absolute #e are still propped up by media to the point where they can continue in their positions. Sad state when the media, government and medical industry all have horrible reputations (justifiably) yet remain in power.
How we can ever return to social groupings where reputation mattered is a mystery to me. Short of mass depopulation leaving only a few millions alive that is.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Or perhaps 2 deep stabs in the vitals.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Before I post anything else, I wanted to say that I started watching the Corbett report and stopped... because I was feeling terribly uncomfortable about 'where it was going' ... you see like many of us, I am not exactly unfamiliar with these developments and the fascination of those with power to be able to 'categorize' 'their' 'subjects' for 'proper' 'management.'

This stuff, and how it can be abused, really has me worried... more later. Once I've finished the video and calmed down.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   

A most excellent thread mate and a truly important, disturbing topic.

Funny that the Rockefeller UN 'WEF' are right at the heart of all this yet there still remains so many connections to the Nazis and IG Farben.

Here are two historical statements that maybe deserve a post.

• "These IG Farben criminals, not the lunatic Nazi fanatics, are the main war criminals. If the guilt of these criminals is not brought to light and if they are not punished, they will represent a much greater threat to the future peace of the world than Hitler if he were still alive.”

U.S.General Telford Taylor, Nuremberg trials.

This one just about sums things up and is from German bankster Paul Warburg who helped create the U.S. Federal Reserve (his brother Max Warburg was cofounder of IG Farben).

• "We shall have world government, whether or not we like it. The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest."

James Paul Warburg, before the U.S. Senate Committee, February 17th, 1950.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

It doesn't matter if you are pro or con - we're ALL on several lists of some sort or another. The magic is how they sift these databased lists to determine if any of us individually pose a serious threat of any kind. Those high enough on their priority target lists are "handled' one way or another.
I got used to idea over 30 years ago when I learned that every hand engraver was on a treasury dept list as possible counterfeiters.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars

Before I post anything else, I wanted to say that I started watching the Corbett report and stopped... because I was feeling terribly uncomfortable about 'where it was going' ... you see like many of us, I am not exactly unfamiliar with these developments and the fascination of those with power to be able to 'categorize' 'their' 'subjects' for 'proper' 'management.'

This stuff, and how it can be abused, really has me worried... more later. Once I've finished the video and calmed down.

From a centrist stance, I'm wary of consuming too much media from independent channels whose shtick is making every fresh mountain spring look like a sewer pipe. Sometimes Corbett feels like MSNBC guest speaker even if his cadence resembles Ben Shapiro.

edit on 31-12-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
It's all part of the technocratic enslavement of the world planned by the WEF.

The part that might make people upset will be all the mandatory vaxxes they have to recieve for whatever the next bioweapon they release. It's so obvious yet people are so dumbed down now.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Landlines are being fazed out world wide; in fact, the UK has set a date of 2025 to end all landline services.

Most people could care less, as they've already bought into the cell phone lifestyle. I haven't, and I don't want the expense of a cell phone, monthly charges and obsolete phone every few years....nor do I want to use a digital ID and 'converse' online.

Cell coverage in our area sucks at best. It's going to be a while before 5G gets here, so it's a lot of extra money spent for minimal return.

When the power goes out (as it frequently does in my area) I can still make a phone call to emergency services; I'm sure the future has an end date for ability that too.

There's no way to prep for a Carrington Event if the whole world relies on cell phone technology. Can you imagine how bad such an event would have been during last weeks blizzards, or the fires each summer in the PNW-particularly heavily populated California?

I know we can't stop the 'progress' into the future, but I do believe we're shooting ourselves in the foot by only acknowledging the positive aspects.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: MykeNukem

Or perhaps 2 deep stabs in the vitals.

Agreed.

That's a better analogy.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: TzarChasm

Traditional ID historically is based on reputation. When communities existed people became known for good or bad by their words and actions. Sadly people have learned they can do ill then move away when their reputation catches up with them. Social pressure of reputation was a great positive, offering incentive to be honest, hardworking and skilled. Now people are judged more on image. People whose acts during the scandemic should be absolute #e are still propped up by media to the point where they can continue in their positions. Sad state when the media, government and medical industry all have horrible reputations (justifiably) yet remain in power.
How we can ever return to social groupings where reputation mattered is a mystery to me. Short of mass depopulation leaving only a few millions alive that is.

Traditional ID is historically based on birth, address, and visual aid connecting name to face. This means you're a resident. No more, no less.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Traditional ID is historically based on birth, address, and visual aid connecting name to face. This means you're a resident. No more, no less.

I was thinking about this.

When we first started aggregating together in numbers, your ID was a matter of who knows you, who can recognize you. This was done by your face and manner alone. Then as our numbers grew, communities could have people who never meet each other. Names become very important at that time, and while some could share one name, we began to hold on to two names, or something about our lineage, occupation, or role in the community.

Then we grew further, along with community came society... aligned by some contrivance analogous to tribalism, which proved too limited a concept for gigantic groups of people. Society brought the need for a more robust form of identification. Bureaucracy provided an answer, the church had mastered it in the west, the east already had been using it for centuries.

Carrying "papers" to ensure you are accepted as 'you' became the norm ...

But here's the rub...

Proving who you are is necessary between people... but the digital form makes it between you and a 'system.' I would say trust in the system must be earned. When my digital form is rejected by the system, who will say what punishment that merits... the system?
edit on 12/31/2022 by Maxmars because: spelling

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

Your case will be decided by AI sifting through your ESG scores, carbon usage, relative position in society and projected cost/benefit analysis for the future. You could be rewarded with a promotion or death sentence depending on your perceived value. Comforting isn't it?

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Proving who you are is necessary between people... but the digital form makes it between you and a 'system.' I would say trust in the system must be earned. When my digital form is rejected by the system, who will say what punishment that merits... the system?

As long as your standard issue plastic ID card still serves its intended purpose, I would say this whole dialogue is just stirring the pot for the sake of watching turds tumble.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   

As long as your standard issue plastic ID card still serves its intended purpose, I would say this whole dialogue is just stirring the pot for the sake of watching turds tumble.

Only problem is it's already in force in China. And most likely coming to a phone next to you in a few years. The day is coming you won't be able to buy or sell without one.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Bleh-

edit on 1/1/2023 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Bleh-Spam
edit on 1/1/2023 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This should be getting more exposure.

While putting an end to the clot shots should be goal #1, this is also important to understand to make sense of the overarching plan.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join