It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk Says "Almost Every Conspiracy Theory That People Had About Twitter Turned Out To Be True

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
Tongue out again?

So rude and so childish!

edit on 31-12-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Maxmars
a reply to: chr0naut

You don't have to agree with me but, could you please not make this about your apparent disdain for Elon Musk?

And why do that?

I will grant you that this guy is "inflated" the way professional publicists know how to do... it even works for people you like. But "he" is not the topic here.

This isn't really about Elon Musk is it? I know you are making it about him, but why?

And for the record, heroes and villains are Hollywood memes. Most people can't be either one... even if they tried.

I don't mean to push back on your post. I think you have something to say... something not about hero worship and how the media uses the imagery to attract viewers. You clearly attribute that to the audience, so there is little I can say about that.

Musk is just a businessman who has had some success where others might have failed.

Cudos to him for that, but the flip-side to that is he has had to be a bit of a dick to his employees like with Tesla, SpaceX and Twitter, where he asked a lot of them, they gave it, and then he cut them out of things once things started to come good.

The business world in the US is particularly cut-throat, where it seems that some at the top can't decide between making a profit, or lording their power over others. They actively waste money just to be the biggest b'tard in the room.

And the other thing is the elevation of the mundane to the heights of celebrity for celebrity's sake. As an Aussie, I'm a prime example of one who cuts down the tall poppy, especially if they barely deserve the status.

As I wrote in another thread topic, I fully embrace the deep silliness of having costumed super-heroes.

Furthermore, you can see the butt cracks of all our experts drinking the Koolaid from Elon's Musket as if corporate power would shy away from capital asserting influence on social media.

Claiming FBI censorship after sucking up a carefully edited story without all those Tweets the Trump campaign took down, but no peep in the ATS News when Facebook allowed the former terrorists from Azov back on their platform to "defend democracy".

More costumes, I say! We'll be running out of costumes soon enough.
edit on 31-12-2022 by Insurrectile because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

I am not a complete Trump hater, everyone does some good and some bad, but are you actually implying that trumpp was not divisive?

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: infp1986

I'm not sure there is a leader that isn't divisive.. its the very nature of the game at that level..

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 04:37 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: nugget1
Did they, though?

Still blinded by our fanatical religious faith in your overlords I see.

If I recall, the Twitter bans on some accounts (like Trump's) began under his government.

Still denying the reality of the existence of the Deep State too...

At least you're consistent in your denial of reality.

(post by AscensionLessons removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join