It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When debt becomes death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   
When your debt is so deep that you cannot pay it, and your debt is damaging the lives of others, this is the point war is enacted or if your debt is individual, you get hit. The point where debt becomes death is much difficult to reach for most people.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SeriouslyDeep

I actually found this debt clock fascinating. It is also hard to believe that their is this much money...well, anywhere. And I very much doubt their really is... I think very soon this make-believe money that is going into oblivion, is going to come back and destroy us.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: StarsInDust

I actually found this debt clock fascinating. It is also hard to believe that their is this much money...well, anywhere. And I very much doubt their really is... I think very soon this make-believe money that is going into oblivion, is going to come back and destroy us.

There isnt this much physical property, all values are inflated thanks to banking. Without the idea of credit and financing all assets would be forced to level out into their actual values and ownerships and debts would become tiny. They make money up without resources to back it then spend it.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   
That debt isnt mine and I will not pay it.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   

This is the specie (game tokens) we play with. It's entirely virtual and no such currency exists anywhere. The numbers are being driven by 'fiat' electronic ledger entries. The debt clock is an attempt to openly report the data the central banks feed to the government which is obliged to share it with the people... (sort of.)

But it does show us just how 'greedy' the central bank is, because every penny of debt is owed to them ... and ironically... we are not allowed to know who "owns" the central bank. Oh yeah, that's not depressing.
edit on 12/11/2022 by Maxmars because: Because I'm not perfect

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Don't worry, the citizens are just the states loan colateral...

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

The real global player in terms of banking is the BIS.
Just look at the whole world, there are only a handful of states that aren't in depth...
Who the F do we all own that money to?

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

The real global player in terms of banking is the BIS.
Just look at the whole world, there are only a handful of states that aren't in depth...
Who the F do we all own that money to?

Give that member a cheroot!

So few know the final word in global banking is the Bank of International Settlement.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Our entire system is based on debt, I find the debt clock funny because there would not be a monetary system, as we currently know it, without that debt.

It is setup for you to borrow fiat and pay back interest.
If everyone went out today and got a loan there wouldn’t be a recession. I’m not recommending anyone do that, just stating what the system wants.

That is why the economy boosted for a short period when the stimulus rolled out, but has crashed down again because the stimulus money is spent.

I expect another stimulus next year to usher everyone to jump on to the digital coin. I’m guessing that is how they get the majority to sign up for Central Bank Digital Currency by making the stimulus only available through the new system.

We will see, and if this does happen, I’m using mine to buy physical precious metals. You know, something that still spends when the lights go out.

edit on 11-12-2022 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Nope, just No, I'm just deluded...

But seriously, no one ever answered me that question, to whom do all the nations own money to? How can all but a handful of nations be in debt? To whom?
edit on 11-12-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Don't worry, the citizens are just the states loan colateral...

Yep. Sweat equity. Human Resources. Production capability.

However you want to call it, it’s the only real estate there is.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Nope, just No, I'm just deluded...

But seriously, no one ever answered me that question, to whom do all the nations own money to? How can all but a handful of nations be in debt? To whom?

In the case of the US the largest portion of debt is held by the US Public.

The largest individual holder is the US government itself.

The largest foreign ownership is currently Japan, however that is split between private and government ownership.

The largest single foeirgn entity holding US debt is probably the Chinese government.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Japan and China are both in depth, to whom?

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

You right and the value is used to get more loans, and make the national depth bigger...

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   

a reply to: ScepticScot

Japan and China are both in depth, to whom?

For Japan similar to the US(different %s obviously)

With China more difficult to say as less transparency and blurred lines between private and state ownership of companies.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Debt slavery is the foundation of the modern economy. And the WEF intend it to only get worse. Ursery has been enshrined as a virtuoso pillar in society by the thieves responsible, which are the international banks who robbed the world, got away Scott free and now intend to do it again but on a much larger scale.

You know ursery is punishable by death in the Quran. Maybe some old fashioned Islamic Justice is in order.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Our entire system is based on debt, I find the debt clock funny because there would not be a monetary system, as we currently know it, without that debt.
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I find it odd, that someone, somewhere has the power to dictate what is important and what our financial system is based on. At one time, it was just based on the trade of items that people needed. Now that made sense. Then it became based on metal that someone decided was important. At some point, it was the Petro dollar. Not sure where that stands now, but somewhere along the lines it got based on 0’s and 1’s. And now it is based on debt??? (Also, a bunch of 0’s and 1’s now-a-days.) It all just makes less and less sense. Petro may have been a step up (at least I could get from a to b with it) but this 0 and 1 stuff is totally insane if you think about it.

Not an economist, thank goodness, it is all based on pure madness.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I find it odd, that someone, somewhere has the power to dictate what is important and what our financial system is based on. At one time, it was just based on the trade of items that people needed. Now that made sense. Then it became based on metal that someone decided was important. At some point, it was the Petro dollar. Not sure where that stands now, but somewhere along the lines it got based on 0’s and 1’s. And now it is based on debt??? (Also, a bunch of 0’s and 1’s now-a-days.) It all just makes less and less sense. Petro may have been a step up (at least I could get from a to b with it) but this 0 and 1 stuff is totally insane if you think about it.

Not an economist, thank goodness, it is all based on pure madness.

that would be confusing...i would scrap all that and just remember things went to hell in 1913 with the creation of the FED. Americans lost control of their money supply. Then, our currency was taken off its gold backing, with 1971 being the nail in the coffin. We have a fiat currency, worth what others determine it's worth. It never increases in buying power, only devalues with time. All the central banks are playing this game, and real prosperity has diminished as a result

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: kittywrangler

meaning: all central banks are driving their currencies into the dirt, in concert

top topics

join