It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEF Goon Harari Says 'Free Will Is Dangerous'.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Posted this on another thread but did wonder about the feedback from this forum.

Lots of WEF goons are saying a lot of bizarre things these days but according to Klaus Schwab's top advisor 'free will is dangerous'.

He also makes some rather contentious comments in this vid about an individual's soul (or spirit).

What do you reckon ATS?

Is Dr.Yuval Noah Harari (History professor at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem) a dangerous misanthropic sociopath.. or not?

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I have always wondered what can make humans hate their species so much they would not blink an eye at killing anyone who might disagree with them.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

“Free will” ie; that piece of consciousness that exists in the space between stimuli and response is what truly separates us from the animals.

This psycho wants to eliminate that which is extremely alarming.

I doubt anyone of any note will publicly criticise him or his evil theories - they already have the anti-Semite canned response ready to unleash on whoever dares question him.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   
these are the reasons why i keep seeing us heading towards a full blown reformation, this along with the rows over transubstantiation are too reminiscent of the reformation to ignore...

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 02:16 AM
link   

A few years ago, this nut was adored by the Big Tech CEOs in Silicon Valley. Why?
Another high IQ lunatic who thinks he's smart enough to run the world,
but probably can't change a flat tire.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   
This is scary

And whole WEF is unelected entity also , nobody has voted them to represent people, so WTH are they telling anything to people then, sickos!

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Since we are all hackable animals let me be the first to grab a machete and start hacking into him
And seperate his body from his soul.... Much like they want to do with their tech to the population

edit on 5-12-2022 by Hiram33 because: Added comment

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
Same species ?

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger
There are many forms of IQ .... He may be high on one type of IQ but severely lacking in others

edit on 5-12-2022 by Hiram33 because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 02:38 AM
link   
He was asked by a reporter....what are we going to do with all those people who are out of work and have nothing to do ? .. his response was something like ... The best we have come up with so far is drugs and video games

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Hiram33

I think what we are seeing in every facet of society, is "The Peter principle " It states that every individual who is outstanding in his job ends up being promoted to the level of their incompetence. The speed at which this is now operating is the speed of the information set existing at the present time. Governments Corporations and every institution you can think of including medical are suffering from the same malaise, unfortunately, there is no cure as it is part of the human condition. We end up getting ruled by very incompetent people desperate to hold onto the lifestyle that their promotions provide. Trying to spin failure is a reasonable conclusion of the principle. It was never that obvious in many small-scale institutions, but as centralization becomes the norm the results are obvious, and the failure is palpable to all affected. Once the free market was killed by the principal, more brutal ways are used by them to keep their positions.
It essentially cures itself through collapse, because of it being a nonsustainable concept. Harari Klaus and most of the Bozos are pretty useless individuals and look more like incompetent clowns as this travesty plays out, they know it we know it. But the game has to be played out.
edit on 5-12-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Poor Yuval, jealous of my spirit and soul.

Molon labe, Yuval.

We aren't going anywhere.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Can anyone imagine seeing the MSM starting to speak " free will is extremely dangerous to our democracy "

Believe NOTHING from State Media.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hiram33
He was asked by a reporter....what are we going to do with all those people who are out of work and have nothing to do ? .. his response was something like ... The best we have come up with so far is drugs and video games

That's hilarious. Kinda sad too lol.
They don't get out much either!

When I'm playing video games I often think on the themes and the creator.

If there's no free will then I'd suggest WEF members save us the time and bother, just go stand by a lamppost. Logic and conclusions eh?

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   
This is what I would expect from someone who have sold their soul to the “devil”. They have severed the connection to their soul and therefore lost their free will forever in this realm.
edit on 5-12-2022 by joemoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   
"free will

is given
by God,

he'll let you
do whatever you want
before he throws you into the pits of hell,

after an untimely ending"

andrew klavan.

free will, is dangerous to ourselves and others.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   

First, free will is dangerous. It's dangerous to those with it and the people around them. Free will brings with it personal and social responsibility, that when left unfulfilled, hurt ourselves and fellow humans. This is part of the human condition.

Second, anyone who seeks to reduce the human condition by means of control is counter to the growth of the species. Sure, we can turn into the Borg but that's not the last for me. I'll take the scariness and uncertainty of personal and social responsibility anyday over the lack of free will. This is the human experience that lets me learn and grow.
edit on 5-12-2022 by InwardDiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Harari is full with the spirit of antichrist. That's all that needs to be said.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   
If I had a God complex and wanted to torture,starve and kill the poor then replace them with robots I would probably keep that to myself out of fear that people would rightly take offence and want me dead.

These great resetters seem to have no such worries.

Generations of us have trusted the bankers to look after our money-now they have weaponized it and are using it to kill us off.
And they seem to think we are all now dumbed down and chemicaly/technologicaly addled to accept our fate.

Sadly-they might just be right.
Notice how many people believe the BS that those worried about the great reset are unhinged far right lunatics..

It really takes very little to make your average person enter Ostrich mode.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Yuval so disgusting even his hair is running away from him. He looks like a malnourished rat.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join