It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEF Goon Harari Says 'Free Will Is Dangerous'.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

These guys are just a new version of the Nazis. I don't care if they're Jewish. That makes them Jewish Nazis.

Despicable.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

This is scary

And whole WEF is unelected entity also , nobody has voted them to represent people, so WTH are they telling anything to people then, sickos!

They just have to get in line with the other people who think they own other people.

I consider them a hyped up think tank , one wich has zero jurisdiction in my country.

My right to own property is protected by my constitution.

it is simply not possible for a dude named klaus to go to the courts and demand my property to be stripped just because.

Thats the reason for a consitution to protect against overreaching clowns like the WEF.

edit on 5-12-2022 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

A few years ago, this nut was adored by the Big Tech CEOs in Silicon Valley. Why?
Another high IQ lunatic who thinks he's smart enough to run the world,
but probably can't change a flat tire.

High iQ ?

Proof where ?

Guy's just a history major, not Math, Physics, Eng.....delusional...

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

“Free will” ie; that piece of consciousness that exists in the space between stimuli and response is what truly separates us from the animals.

This psycho wants to eliminate that which is extremely alarming.

I doubt anyone of any note will publicly criticise him or his evil theories - they already have the anti-Semite canned response ready to unleash on whoever dares question him.

Not to be pedantic, but free will is typically the first argument one hears when rationalizing why evil persists in enlightened society, implying that free will is perhaps more to do with making subhuman choices.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   

There's some fun stuff

His work has been more negatively received in academic circles, with Christopher Robert Hallpike stating 2020 in a review of Sapiens that: "one has often had to point out how surprisingly little he seems to have read on quite a number of essential topics. It would be fair to say that whenever his facts are broadly correct they are not new, and whenever he tries to strike out on his own he often gets things wrong, sometimes seriously." Hallpike further states that: "we should not judge Sapiens as a serious contribution to knowledge but as 'infotainment', a publishing event to titillate its readers by a wild intellectual ride across the landscape of history, dotted with sensational displays of speculation, and ending with blood-curdling predictions about human destiny. By these criteria, it is a most successful book."

...over at wiki
He's a pop-science-guy.
Intellectual celebrity.
There are doomers among them too.

..while I'm withholding judgement because if it stirs a discussion it's worth the hurt feelz... well your 'indignation'... it's worth to be considered without any need to agree.
People observing that stuff don't have to have the intention to bring about what they see as possible future.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

“Free will” ie; that piece of consciousness that exists in the space between stimuli and response is what truly separates us from the animals.

I doubt anyone of any note will publicly criticise him or his evil theories - they already have the anti-Semite canned response ready to unleash on whoever dares question him.

Not to be pedantic, but free will is typically the first argument one hears when rationalizing why evil persists in enlightened society, implying that free will is perhaps more to do with making subhuman choices.

The subhumans are the elite who preach this kind of crap. They have failed to learn from history.

Sometimes I wonder why we bother teaching it as no one seems to listen to the lessons of the past.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

The free will paradox. Our right to sustain the below average IQ is their right to reward above average IQ. Keeping the scales balanced, as it were. Eventually their incentives begin to look nefarious and our resistance begins to look petulant simply because polarity in culture tends to grease the wheels especially if the wheels are presently on a downhill slant, ie global health crisis, inflation, international conflict and threat of nuclear response, so on and so forth. Escalation is a brilliant marketing strategy if you are privileged enough to live in a bunker far away from the point of impact.

edit on 5-12-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
These “people” who feel this way and expresses these ideals will eventually get to test them out. History tells me that with time, they will learn they are very wrong. Their lessons will come hard and bloody. People will welcome being put back to the stone age just for the opportunity to teach them these lessons.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Free will implies one can rule oneself. Remove that and one must be ruled. Is it really surprising to get this statement from someone like this?

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Well, in all fairness, such arguments are typically made when asks why God allows evil choices to be made. No one questions why He would allow the good.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Harari is dangerous.

Off topic...How long have those buttons been on the top to share with fb/twitt etc.????

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Then by that logic the same could be said for why good exists in enlightened society could it not? Without it we would act solely off animal instinct of which the primary motivation is self preservation. Whilst some people certainly operate from that level of consciousness it is clear there are many above it.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
FREEWILL is not for EVERYBODY, Imagine the mess we would be in if it were?

Look to the past, for examples.

As it is now, since I have come to understand things from a quantum perspective:
I believe in determinism on the quantum scale and we don't have free will. BUT it can be said we have the illusion of freedom, but from our point of view the illusion is effectively the same as if we had "free" will, but on a subatomic scale the universe is deterministic. Potentially a growing block universe in which the past and present exist simultaneously while the future ahead of us is made, like a train track that is being crafted as the train hits the track, sometimes you can perceive reality a few seconds in advance or so, upto several minutes depending on circumstances. I have made a Discord where I track these occurrences and screenshots of the event in "real" time. If you are interested in joining me to witness what I have logged over the past couple years, please message me or let me know.

You Don't Have Freewill, But Don't Worry
A short video from my favorite Physicist/Scientist/YouTuber in the world.
Enjoy.
Be Wise.

edit on 5-12-2022 by 47Cide because: Grammer Correction

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Free will implies one can rule oneself. Remove that and one must be ruled. Is it really surprising to get this statement from someone like this?

Not in the slightest.

To be fair, we’re all unfit to exercise our own free will and need our brains hacked to control our unconscious biases and the like, free will is responsible for racism!!

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

Harari is dangerous.

Off topic...How long have those buttons been on the top to share with fb/twitt etc.????

The buttons show up on and off. The whole site is buggy.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: TzarChasm

Well, in all fairness, such arguments are typically made when asks why God allows evil choices to be made. No one questions why He would allow the good.

Harari speaks of free will as a burden, but it's a mandatory burden. Thinking of sociology and psychiatry through a utilitarian lens, he believes in the necessary evil of writing an outcome before the causality has even begun to guarantee everyone is served even if not everyone gets what they deserve. In this sense, Harari and God think alike.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
Posted this on another thread but did wonder about the feedback from this forum.

Lots of WEF goons are saying a lot of bizarre things these days but according to Klaus Schwab's top advisor 'free will is dangerous'.

What do you reckon ATS?

Is Dr.Yuval Noah Harari (History professor at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem) a dangerous misanthropic sociopath.. or not?

Misanthropic sociopath and natural born psychopath.

Somebody else in the Thread mentioned how people challenging Harari's views risk anti-Semitic accusations.

If ordinary people ignore such spurious attempts to shut down dissent and stick to the point that no mere mortal may strip another of their natural born and innate right of self determination, perhaps self entitled psychopaths will be fully exposed for the rubbish that they are.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

replyIf I had a God complex and wanted to torture,starve and kill the poor then replace them with robots I would probably keep that to myself out of fear that people would rightly take offence and want me dead.

These great resetters seem to have no such worries.

this, exactly this.
the whole gd story is retarded
..complete with youtube video advertising.
Klaus probably isn't even real.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Not trying to stoke fires here but... of course free will is dangerous.

That the entire point of encouraging it is not that it's "safe."

This fact is no more effectively expressed in that "he" is stating it.

His will includes arguing that all "free will" should be controlled (ironically, by extension his own as well.)

Free will can be reduced to a non-element in any such analyses. Free will is one of these things that only exists in the mind of the person who is choosing to express it as such. Just as "my rights" are whatever I say they are - it's not up to you or anyone else define what I actually expect. You can only block my execution of the right, which doesn't negate the right's existence in the first place. It's the same with free will.

Just because I do what you want me to do doesn't mean I have no free will... because I may have wanted to do it regardless of your wanting me to. If I don't want to do what you want me to, whose is the free will in contention - your will that I do the theoretical thing, or my will in that I don't?

I do not know this person, I can't speak of him in terms of familiarity... but he conforms to my expectation of a member of the like-minded business cabal we have accepted (so we are told) as essentially relevant to world-management strategies.

On a semi-tangent - this has to do with something other than free will in its scope. The primary efforts of the cabal I mentioned is to eliminate national sovereignty. It is a precursor to global dominion by whatever force arises from their efforts.

I believe that "free will" is a foundational element of national sovereignty. No one from outside your community should have power to direct and exploit your community without your consent. Without free will, you can have no nations..., And whomever is dominant is free to exercise their free will to exploit you anyway they wish.

It seems that, as usual you can read his idea to mean that: "Only "our" free will is legitimate... (and I'll tell you who "we" are after you relinquish yours.)"

edit on 12/5/2022 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Yuval so disgusting even his hair is running away from him. He looks like a malnourished rat.

What is wrong with going bald? Thats so rude.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join