It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEF Goon Harari Says 'Free Will Is Dangerous'.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I feel that Freewill is a luxury we cannot afford, Because the stakes are too high. We need to take order from someone, at the end of the day, I believe we are Robots in a uniquely Deterministic Growing "Block Universe" type of construct.

Imagine choosing to go the wrong direction and causing a quantum fluctuation which offsets the delicate fragile balance of this Flower, in our Universe.

The implications of this are huge, I cannot stress this enough.

We are Broken Puppets.

Be wise.
-47-
edit on 6-12-2022 by Cide because: -47-

edit on 6-12-2022 by Cide because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Well thanks for all the very interesting replies.

Thought there were some relevant quotes in the vid below - especially when it comes to being dictated to (and possibly subjugated by) unelected and unacountable groups.

Harari and his WEF goons have also been extremely busy pushing the brainchip agenda and thought there was a revealing quote here from pioneer Delgado.

• "We need a program of psychosurgery for political control of our society. The purpose is physical control of the mind. Everyone who deviates from the given norm can be surgically manipulated.

The individual may think that the most important reality is his own existence, but this is only his personal point of view. This lacks historical perspective. Man does not have the right to develop his own mind.

Dr Jose Manuel Rodriguez Delgado, Director of Neuropsychiatry Yale University Medical School.

Congressional Record, No. 26, Vol. 118 February 24, 1974

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12
Theres nothing wrong with the brain implants research, Relax.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

A few years ago, this nut was adored by the Big Tech CEOs in Silicon Valley. Why?

Think there's a few clues in this video mate.

originally posted by: Cide

Theres nothing wrong with the brain implants research..

On the contrary, there's an ongoing lawsuit citing brainchipped test monkeys suffering 'chronic infections, seizures and paralysis'.

Maybe when you get yours you can report back.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

These great resetters seem to have no such worries.

They've been at it for an extremely long time mate.

• "Cecil Rhodes' secret society incited the Boer War and spawned the Milner Group (1902), the Milner Group spawned the Round Table Group (1909), the Round Table Group incited World War I and spawned the Royal Institute of International Affairs (1919) and the Council on Foreign Relations (1921), and the CFR and the RIIA spawned the Bilderberg Group in 1954, and the Trilateral Commission in 1973."

Stanley Monteith

When it comes to the subversion of education also thought some excellent points were made in this vid about the Rockefeller funded psychology of Wilhelm Wundt (apparently 'Man is a valueless cog in the state').

Pretty amazing just how much Yale University pop up in all this research, especially regarding China.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: teapot

If ordinary people ignore such spurious attempts to shut down dissent and stick to the point that no mere mortal may strip another of their natural born and innate right of self determination, perhaps self entitled psychopaths will be fully exposed for the rubbish that they are.

Bravo and well said Teapot, there are some other apt quotes below but thought Heinlein nailed it with this one.

• "Secrecy is the keystone to all tyranny. Not force, but secrecy and censorship. When any government or church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives.

Mighty little force is needed to control a man who has been hoodwinked in this fashion; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, whose mind is free. No, not the rack nor the atomic bomb, not anything. You can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him."

Robert A Heinlein.

Link

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 47Cide

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Yuval so disgusting even his hair is running away from him. He looks like a malnourished rat.

What is wrong with going bald? Thats so rude.

yes, makes ya want to get up and slap someone.

not everyone can rock a chrome dome
ya need the skull for it.

not something like an overripe abused cantaloupe or people can use as a phrenology chart.

free will.

will robots/AI have it?

not unless we program it in.
but how?

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Harari is the first human being I've watched on video who actually made me wonder whether he is indeed the Antichrist incarnate. What a demonic, disgusting scumbag. As someone else has said, a Jewish Nazi. A self-hating Jew. Not a new concept as i understand it. Apparently, Jesus called them the 'Synagogue of Satan'.. Let's allow that to sink in before we form our verdict on what should happen next with Yuval Harari.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Cide

Being wise implies free will to make that choice. That is in direct contradiction to the mush you posted.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I know Free Willy a Killer Whale an all, but it one of nature majestic…apex critters.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Mate if you didn't like that then suspect you're not going to like his most recent comments about 'algorithms'.

Competing With God? Harari Suggests AI Could Write Bible, Creating ‘Religions That Are Actually Correct’

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Definitely getting the cult vibes mate - apparently 'they own the science'.

Does anybody else here take issue with that?

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Harari attempting to seed the anti-human (algorithm worshipping) vibe into the human consciousness.

You may think you know what transhumanist propaganda WEF minion Yuval Noah Harari is spreading, but if you haven't read his book you don't know the half of it!

And so, in the increasingly illustrious tradition of previous editions of the "I Read" series, today on The Corbett Report podcast I present to you a summary and synopsis of Yuval Noah Harari's 2016 tome, Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow.

Strap in, folks. This one takes some weird twists and turns.

I Read Yuval Noah Harari's Book (So You Don't Have To!)

Related WEF Thread:

Your Guide to The Great Convergence.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Something about a "history professor" pushing all of this crap strikes me as misguided ... at best.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Well mate he's working for these boys so what can we expect?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join