It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neuralink Test Monkeys ‘Dying And Chewing Their Fingers Off'.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Doesn't sound like a cruel post to me mate, just a sensible one.

If grown human beings give their consent to be brainchipped then guess it's on them (young children however, completely different matter).

One thing in your post I would take issue with is that it's solely a Musk venture - DARPA's involvement should definitely be taken account (as should the WEF's role and even Delgado's old CIA work) - also, just speculation on my part but would suggest that Musk (just like Gates) has been historically positioned to play his modern day role by long term Federal funding (good vid here on the myth of many Silicon Valley 'start ups').

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Thanks! I am writing list of all turds that i want to flush down the toilet.

#1 Elon Musk

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: servovenford

Chilling.

Man's desire for control will be his ultimate undoing.

Reckon you're right about that one.

Apparently Klaus is going around town declaring China a 'role model' lol.

You really can't make this stuff up.

a reply to: Kenzo

You might find some pointers in some of these quotes mate.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Thanks again! Interesting site indeed ( writing notes .. )

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Good point on the young children. I hadn't considered that.

Elon Musk is a strange individual. I don't think he was necessarily set up for this, because I don't think there was ever a need to do so. His natural proclivity toward turning sci-fi into reality (or in many cases just trying) is all that was necessary.

It's not everyday one sees a half-savior, half-demon.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Elon Musk is a strange individual. I don't think he was necessarily set up for this..

I could be wrong mate but considering his grandfather's history and certain points made in this episode I think he was.

Anyway there's a recent development to the thread story as it looks like the USDA are also now being investigated regarding those brainchipped test monkeys suffering 'chronic infections, seizures and paralysis'.

Exclusive-Probe of Musk's Neuralink to scrutinize long-criticized U.S animal welfare regulator

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Thats horrible, my i will be able to locate my kids always with my phone in the future... Without saying im just kidding its true horror what is going on but all we can do is talk about it, because if instead of talks we start shouting we turn in to conspiracists... And thats sad.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   
They should use the animal rights activists in the experiments so they can save their precious rodents and reesees.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Evolution.

Marrying human and electronic.

It is the next most logical choice.

There is not cost we won’t pay to develop this.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Were the monkeys force to watch some of the current TV shows on now as I get the same urges when I watch them.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Maybe it’ll be the same people that were stupid enough to get an untested shot!

a reply to: nugget1

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Narvasis
Maybe it’ll be the same people that were stupid enough to get an untested shot!

You all are slowing down. Page 3 before the injection (pun intended) of the vaccine into every post...

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

What do you know, along with Musk (and Thiel) Bezos and Gates have now just thrown their hat in the ring.

Federal shills, each and every one.

Bezos and Gates Invest in Synchron, a Brain Implant that kkkkkkkCompetes with Musk’s Neuralink

originally posted by: wdkirk

There is not cost we won’t pay to develop this.

Who TF is the 'we'?

Surely you mean 'they'?

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

It's not everyday one sees a half-savior, half-demon.

TheRedneck

Really (really) would recommend listening to this video in its entirety mate as it's exposing some extremely uncomfortable (and mindboggling) facts.

Derrick Broze of The Conscious Resistance hosts journalists/researchers Whitney Webb, James Corbett, Jason Bermas, and Ryan Cristián to discuss why the public should be extremely skeptical of Elon Musk.

Video

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   
as always, I hope the same tests are run on the human trash that did this to the monkeys, times ten

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This is horrible. Do you believe that it is a symptom of the input or lack of input and how the brain deals with it? Almost like dementia.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Well have not got much (if any) faith in the objectivity of the FDA but does look like they've declined Neuralink human testing due to safety concerns.

Never knew about the lithium aspect - does anyone know if the battery gets directly inserted inside the skull (you know, like a bomb)?

The FDA’s key concerns include questions about how Neuralink’s technology can be implanted or removed without damaging the brain as well as issues with the use of lithium batteries—which are a known fire hazard

No, Elon Musk can’t put chips into people’s brains: Regulators rejected Neuralink’s device due to safety risks, report says

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Its the opposite of Evolution.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Suprise suprise the FDA approval didn't take long.. I wonder why?

No mention in the article below about brainchipped test monkeys suffering 'chronic infections, seizures and paralysis' (also 'chewing their fingers off') - also no mention of the dangers of Neuralink brainchips 'eliminating the I/O constraint'.

Neuralink approved by FDA for brain implant trial on humans

In March, employees from Neuralink told Reuters that its application for human trials was rejected by the FDA due to myriad safety concerns, including the use of lithium batteries in the brain. Neuralink employees shared that the FDA rejection also questioned how the device would be extracted from the patient “without damaging brain tissue.”

Animal testing trails at Neuralink have also come under scrutiny for conflicts of interest after 19 members of the company’s 22-person animal research oversight board were employees of Neuralink.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Yeah, how is this possible?

Mere months after the reports of such horrific deaths of animals in testing, all of a sudden Neuralink is approved for human trials?

That's insane.

You want to hear a conspiracy theory? Maybe not so new of a theory... but Neuralink and Starlink being connected is really the end goal. Imagine having people who willingly put chips into their brains, but then you also own a network of satellites above them all that connect into the chips.

It's like Dr. Evil's dream come true.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join