It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neuralink Test Monkeys ‘Dying And Chewing Their Fingers Off'.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   
If you somehow haven't heard of 'Neuralink' which involves the invasive insertion of electrodes and chips inside people's brains then there's a good refresher vid below (apparently the op will be performed by a DARPA robot and the 'brainchip' will be wirelessly connected to a phone app).

There's also this 2016 interview where WEF psycho Herr Schwab discusses brainchips and, although now deleted, there used to exist an extended version in which he informed everyone they will be 'brainchipped' by the year 2026 (please post if you can find).

Anyway it now turns out there's a major lawsuit filed against Neuralink (with some pretty horrific claims) involving brainchipped test monkeys suffering 'chronic infections, seizures and paralysis' (also 'chewing their fingers off') - apparently many of the rhesus macaques also had to be 'euthanized'.

Links:

Battle Erupts Over Alleged Grisly Photos of Brain-Hacked Neuralink Monkeys

Inside Elon Musk’s Neuralink tests that left monkeys ‘dying & chewing off fingers

Truly disturbing stuff and if that's not bad enough there are also extremely serious concerns (for those tech savvy enough) about the insane dangers of Neuralink brainchips 'eliminating the I/O constraint' - Peter Watts goes into more detail below.

edit on 2-12-2022 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

The HORROR!

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The Homunculus is interesting... but i doubt Neuralink would give us Exra Sensory Perceptions.
But I bet the Super intelligence AI believes in it.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   

That is so sad.....

here's the vid about Schwab and the neurochips

youtube link

posting the link because the direct video in the post doesn't seem to work for some reason

edit on 2-12-2022 by KindraLabelle2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Disturbing thing, like someone else lightly mentioned is how old this tech and the research actually is..My theory on that as a rule is 50 years..If us lowlings have the info then it is so far beyond actionable that its ridicculous…50 years behind..give or take, its just a loose guideline..on any intel these days..But when the controllers get their tit in a ringer they so kindly try to bring us up to speed..50 years in a 3 hour briefing..who wouldn't chew their fingers off?..I didn't make it a full minute..I thought I had a pretty high tolerance for information..HA! The need for 'chips' has past methinks.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Also meningitis is a serious thing nobody talks about. I can’t see how it wouldn’t be a common problem with something like neurolink.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   
How in their right mind would want to wire their brain to a phone app and wait to be hacked? Will the dumbest among us raise their hands?

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Pick me coach!! Ive always wanted to be a wind sock. As I lick my finger and hold it to the breeze like I know what Im doing.

a reply to: nugget1

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Anyway it now turns out there's a major lawsuit filed against Neuralink (with some pretty horrific claims) involving brainchipped test monkeys suffering 'chronic infections, seizures and paralysis' (also 'chewing their fingers off') - apparently many of the rhesus macaques also had to be 'euthanized'.

Wait until they read up on the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Also if I could tell I would but a NDA has me locked for a few years.
But I will tell you now that when and if that ends I will spill everything.
And that will be my end.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

The HORROR!

Yes does sound pretty horrific mate, no wonder the UoC is refusing to release the 371 photographs of the brainchipped monkeys.

"UC Davis thinks the public is too stupid to know what they’re looking at," Physicians Committee research director Ryan Merkley said in the press release. "But it’s clear the university is simply trying to hide from taxpayers the fact that it partnered with Elon Musk to conduct experiments in which animals suffered and died."

Link

Also not surprising to see the convergence of Musk and WEF agendas as the chap is/was part of their organisation.

Don't know if you've seen this one but there are some further disturbing WEF plans for humanity in the vid below.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned

Disturbing thing, like someone else lightly mentioned is how old this tech and the research actually is..My theory on that as a rule is 50 years..

A most excellent point there mate and looks like the WEF are also shamelessly promoting 'AI-assisted genetic engineering to create new or modified life forms' - would really like to know where all the morality (and legality) fits in to all this.

WEF Says Synthetic Biology Is The Key To Reset Living Systems

Definitely looks like the Klaus cult are all aboard the 'synthetic biology' train heading full speed towards the complete redesign of living organisms 'for what the WEF deems useful'.

If they're advocating radical human experimentation now then suppose you've also got to wonder how many times they've tried it in the past.. and just how many ethical guidelines (and international laws) they've actually broken.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
How in their right mind would want to wire their brain to a phone app and wait to be hacked? Will the dumbest among us raise their hands?

Yeah, THAT right there!^^^^

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

you Know there's sick sick MF'ing bastards in this world. i think they should all have chips inserted in their brains and let them chew their fingers off.

edit on 2-12-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

And yet, I see this news article (published this morning):

Elon Musk says he'd be comfortable implanting a Neuralink brain chip in one of his children

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore
One of his children should be first...

"You could have a Neuralink device implanted right now and you wouldn't even know. I mean, hypothetically," he said. "In one of these demos, in fact, in one of these demos, I will."

Maybe in the demo?

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

In case he got seriously permanently injured.
And from that point of view.

Neuralink's brain chip has tiny wires embedded with electrodes that monitor brain activity and aim to electrically stimulate the brain. The company plans to embed the chip into a person's skull with a robot Neuralink is also developing.

From your link, is pretty cool.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I don't know how many times I've said this in how many different topics on ATS over the years.
Not all progress is good progress.

Just because it is NEW, does not mean it is necessarily better...
Especially when something has the potential to be exploited.
For instance, Neuralink could be an amazing piece of progress to benefit those who suffer from paralyses etc to help them regain function in their limbs and so on.

It's when they hook it up to Twitter and turn humans into walking phones that we have a problem.
That said, I'm not sure I'd notice a difference. People these days are so attached to their devices, they may as well be implanted into them.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Yes! And I'm not even worried about human hackers. Its AI that will ultimately take over a person w/nurolink. There is no way it will "mitigate the threat" Once one lets augmentation like this happen, you lost. You will never inherit the Kingdom of GOD.

a reply to: nugget1

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Can you imagine how quickly this would get fast tracked into society if it “cured” COVID. People would be fighting each other for the opportunity. I bet opinions would change very quickly.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join