It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine-induced thrombosis with thrombocytopenia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

a reply to: quintessentone

I am referring you to my reply above.

So it's rare for young and healthy people to get seriously sick or die from Covid-19.

I was responding to TTS specifically. Where are you going now, dying from the virus or having complications from the vax? I'm not following you.

I think it was clear what I said. Young and healthy people are at miniscule risk of getting seriously sick and die from Covid.

You said that TTS is rare. But ting from Covid when you are young and healthy is also...very rare.
But the authors of the paper eventhough they adopt the official line are trying to say something more if you read their review.

Consider the massive underreporting and the various other side effects and deaths induced by the vaccines, it would be best for young and healthy people to stay away from such products that have been renamed vaccines after the definition of the vaccine was changed so... they can be called vaccines one day.

Well, just saying, that whether or not a person should get the vax is their and their doctor's decision because so many other factors may come into play for an individual. Everyone must weigh the pros and cons of getting the vax vs. not getting the vax or taking your chances with the virus and this virus is a nasty one.

You are correct on this. Everyone should think for themselves. However most people were coerced, pressured, and intimidated, or even threatened with dismissal if they didn't inject themselves with these rather hazardous products.

This virus isn't as nasty as one thinks given the massive propaganda machine that made people think this is the end of the world. As the matter of fact it has a very low infection fatality rate of 0.15% which means 15 deaths per 10,000 infections. And mostly people who are over 65 with underlying health conditions. The chances you get seriously sick and die from Covid when you are young and healthy ate miniscule.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

IFR=0.15%

Well the vax is no longer mandated so get it or don't get it. Also, I say it's nasty because I just had it and it won't leave me after a month but I can tell you without those vax I had previously I would have been in real trouble now, I firmly believe.
Or maybe the experimental gene therapy that you wrongly calla 'vax' has ruined your immune system and that's why a cold was hard on you.
A cold lasted a month, you'd better hope I'm wrong.

I've had numerous bouts of the cold and the flu, believe me this thing has attacked areas of my body no other infection ever has and if you want me to believe it's damaged my DNA somehow well that won't fly with me because I've already researched - a lot - how these mnra vax work and I believe in the science - and I hope I am right. You are free to not believe in the science, your perogative.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Not sure if you linked the wrong paper as what you have quoted is not on that page

Here is what is on that page, and to clarify I am not suggesting vaccine is good or bad just looks like you quoted wrong page

Abstract Background Current vaccines for the Coronavirus Disease of 2019 (COVID-19) have demonstrated efficacy with low risk of adverse events. However, recent reports of thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) associated with adenovirus vector vaccines have raised concern. Objective This narrative review summarizes the current background, evaluation, and management of TTS for emergency clinicians. Discussion TTS, also known as vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia, is a reaction associated with exposure to the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 (Oxford-AstraZeneca) and AD26.COV2·S (Johnson & Johnson) vaccine, which may result in thrombocytopenia and thrombotic events. There are several case series of patients diagnosed with TTS, but the overall incidence is rare. TTS is characterized by exposure to one of the aforementioned vaccines 4–30 days prior to presentation, followed by thrombosis, mild-to-severe thrombocytopenia, and a positive platelet factor-4 (PF4)-heparin enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA). Thrombosis typically involves atypical locations, including cerebral venous thrombosis and splanchnic vein thrombosis. Evaluation should include complete blood count, peripheral smear, D-dimer, fibrinogen, coagulation panel, renal and liver function, and electrolytes, as well as PF4-heparin ELISA if available. Consultation with hematology is recommended if suspected or confirmed. Treatment may include intravenous immunoglobulin and anticoagulation, while avoiding heparin-based agents and platelet transfusion. Conclusions With increasing vaccine distribution, it is essential for emergency clinicians to be aware of the evaluation and management of this condition.

I am sure that what I have quoted is in that page.
Look at the third paragraph of the introduction for example

www.sciencedirect.com...

Three independent case series of 39 patients were initially described in the New England Journal of Medicine associated with the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine.

It's also my third paragraph as well as my fourth paragraph. I cannot for anymore. So please read carefully the article.

I have commented on your quote there as there are several cases but it seems to be a rare event. That's a bit of a contradiction and we need to examine what rare means in this case. The authors are trying to say something else in my view but need to keep the official line if you know that I mean.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

So it's rare for young and healthy people to get seriously sick or die from Covid-19.

I was responding to TTS specifically. Where are you going now, dying from the virus or having complications from the vax? I'm not following you.

I think it was clear what I said. Young and healthy people are at miniscule risk of getting seriously sick and die from Covid.

You said that TTS is rare. But ting from Covid when you are young and healthy is also...very rare.
But the authors of the paper eventhough they adopt the official line are trying to say something more if you read their review.

Consider the massive underreporting and the various other side effects and deaths induced by the vaccines, it would be best for young and healthy people to stay away from such products that have been renamed vaccines after the definition of the vaccine was changed so... they can be called vaccines one day.

Well, just saying, that whether or not a person should get the vax is their and their doctor's decision because so many other factors may come into play for an individual. Everyone must weigh the pros and cons of getting the vax vs. not getting the vax or taking your chances with the virus and this virus is a nasty one.

You are correct on this. Everyone should think for themselves. However most people were coerced, pressured, and intimidated, or even threatened with dismissal if they didn't inject themselves with these rather hazardous products.

This virus isn't as nasty as one thinks given the massive propaganda machine that made people think this is the end of the world. As the matter of fact it has a very low infection fatality rate of 0.15% which means 15 deaths per 10,000 infections. And mostly people who are over 65 with underlying health conditions. The chances you get seriously sick and die from Covid when you are young and healthy ate miniscule.

IFR=0.15%

Well the vax is no longer mandated so get it or don't get it. Also, I say it's nasty because I just had it and it won't leave me after a month but I can tell you without those vax I had previously I would have been in real trouble now, I firmly believe.
Or maybe the experimental gene therapy that you wrongly calla 'vax' has ruined your immune system and that's why a cold was hard on you.

I've had numerous bouts of the cold and the flu, believe me this thing has attacked areas of my body no other infection ever has and if you want me to believe it's damaged my DNA somehow well that won't fly with me because I've already researched - a lot - how these mnra vax work and I believe in the science - and I hope I am right. You are free to not believe in the science, your perogative.

Believing in science isn't something good or great. You need to examine the evidence and not believe in anything. This is not a religion.

You seem to have accepted the dogma despite of the evidence against these products that are untested. No sane person injects themselves with untested and potential hazardous products because they told him to do so.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

IFR=0.15%

Believing in science isn't something good or great. You need to examine the evidence and not believe in anything. This is not a religion.

You seem to have accepted the dogma despite of the evidence against these products that are untested. No sane person injects themselves with untested and potential hazardous products because they told him to do so.

Well in my case when they introduced the vax the first thing I did was research where this mNRA technology came from, and it had been in the works for 10 years prior, that is why it was an option for use when covid hit. Then as you may recall the vax trials began, which I followed closely.

People who make informed choices as to their medical preferences should not be labeled as not being sane just because they believe in tested science.

The same 'no sane person' labelling can be used for anti-vaxxers.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

IFR=0.15%

Well in my case when they introduced the vax the first thing I did was research where this mNRA technology came from, and it had been in the works for 10 years prior, that is why it was an option for use when covid hit. Then as you may recall the vax trials began, which I followed closely.

People who make informed choices as to their medical preferences should not be labeled as not being sane just because they believe in tested science.

These products have never be tested in humans before. If they have been tested then we would have known the short, medium, and long term effects. But we don't. We just starting to see the short term effects which are very unpleasant.

The argument that it had been 'in works 10 years prior' is just an unsubstantiated assertion to convince those who may have doubts about it. The term anti-vaxxer is just a euphemism for being skeptical. There is nothing wrong by the way to be against a vaccine or a drug that it may not work as intended.

Can you tell me the medium and long term effects or the benefit to risk ratio for all age groups if you know them. I am sure if a vaccine is well established you would know them.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

IFR=0.15%

These products have never be tested in humans before. If they have been tested then we would have known the short, medium, and long term effects. But we don't. We just starting to see the short term effects which are very unpleasant.

The argument that it had been 'in works 10 years prior' is just an unsubstantiated assertion to convince those who may have doubts about it. The term anti-vaxxer is just a euphemism for being skeptical. There is nothing wrong by the way to be against a vaccine or a drug that it may not work as intended.

Can you tell me the medium and long term effects or the benefit to risk ratio for all age groups if you know them. I am sure if a vaccine is well established you would know them.

Who said it was well established? The vax trials back then, when I researched it, were small scale on adults and not on children nor pregnant women, so of course they could only get generalized stats back then. From the data I see now the side effects are varied and who knows more and more side effects may be realized in different people for different reasons, but from the data online they are still classifying side effects as being 'rare'.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
a reply to: KKLOCO

Where’s a zombie to refute all logic when you need one?

burned by your comment lol.

Back to topic, vaccines are so safe, they will give you superpowers. /sarc

To be honest and what I read from his posts I think pretty much he understands what is going on but he is invested a lot on this. I remember having a conversation about why young and healthy people should or should not be vaccinated. He knows that risks from Covid are miniscule but the line of argumentation was herd immunity. As we know the vaccines don't prevent transmission and infection and due to the nature of the virus there would be no herd immunity.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   

IFR=0.15%

Who said it was well established? The vax trials back then, when I researched it, were small scale on adults and not on children nor pregnant women, so of course they could only get generalized stats back then. From the data I see now the side effects are varied and who knows more and more side effects may be realized in different people for different reasons, but from the data online they are still classifying side effects as being 'rare'.

Good that you understand these products are not well established and should have never been rolled out to the general population. Only products for which their safety and effectiveness is known should be given to the general population. Emergency authorisation doesn't establish safety and effectiveness.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   

IFR=0.15%

Good that you understand these products are not well established and should have never been rolled out to the general population. Only products for which their safety and effectiveness is known should be given to the general population. Emergency authorisation doesn't establish safety and effectiveness.

They only rolled out to the adult public after the adult trials were deemed safe.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

IFR=0.15%

They only rolled out to the adult public after the adult trials were deemed safe.

By whom? Do you think the safety of the vaccines is achieved in a few weeks before the roll out?! Or maybe there needs to be a lengthy process where the product is monitored throughout years before its safety and effectiveness are established.

If the product is safe and effective then sure you would know the medium and long term effects of them. Do you? Or does anyone else know? What about the benefit to risk ratio for all age groups?

Do you know the short term effects?

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
www.cnbc.com...

A new study has given more details about the "rare but devastating" blood clotting complications associated with the Oxford-AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine.

In a peer-reviewed paper published Wednesday in The New England Journal of Medicine, scientists from Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and other institutions analyzed the first 220 cases of the condition reported in the United Kingdom.

This 'rare' word sometimes is very problematic when it is repeated so often. The side effects are so rare that over a dozen countries have stopped using the Astrazeneca vaccine and the vaccine has even been withdrawn from the UK which has produced it.

www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
vaccine for idiots !!!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: HumanGodProject
vaccine for idiots !!!!!

I think lack of information and ignorance played a major role in taking the wrong decisions imo.

But the picture is more complex as there was a huge campaign of misinformation from the system as well a campaign of fear and terror. The combination of fear, terror, misinformation, hysteria and paranoia, can have major consequences when one makes decisions. At the same time there was enormous pressures & coercion as well as threats of dismissal by employers.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
a reply to: KKLOCO

Where’s a zombie to refute all logic when you need one?

burned by your comment lol.

Back to topic, vaccines are so safe, they will give you superpowers. /sarc

When it comes to scientific research papers and reviews they don't have much to add regardless of whether it's a peer-reviewed paper or a pre-print. The arguments against them are very few and orbit about 'rare' events.

Unless someone uses a Bitchute video which somehow is considered less credible by the arbiters of truth...

In principle there are no many arguments as the house of cards has collapsed. You need to be on a denial not to see what is going. Some people are indeed on a denial as they have invested a lot on this and as well as having very little understanding and knowledge of the matters involved. That's what lead them to blind faith and trust in the 'science' in the first place.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
the only visual difference for casualty staff when presented with a pf4 stroke is the bruising its also the key difference if someone is lying or not.. I looked like I'd been runover by a truck my family though the doctors and nurses had been hitting me with a bat. it also took the medicals here 2 weeks to find out what wasn't wrong, so I've a fantastic heart, really flexy arteries so much so i was running on 3 out of 4 for near 3 months.. before the site cleared..which the medics where right on,, that our bodies will sort it out and for me the clot would be rejected from my nose or gums.. (it was the nose, yuck)

mine started with neck pains after the second jab, as during lockdown I brought a stand up desk to work at and I put the pain in my neck down to my down to working in a different position, i'd come up with loads of excuses why my head hurt.. it ended with me on my way to casualty lucky for me I live in a gods waiting room so had access to one of the countries better stroke units with 6 large wards and all the right testing kit on site.

in terms of fitness my pre stroke Vo2max level was 45 in the weeks after the stroke that was down to 28 once I regained some mobility, its now 33/34, that translates to a fitness age shift from 20 years younger to 30 years older, scr*w having one of these at 80 and losing an additional 30 or 40 years of fitness, so I'm not surprised I hear the elderly begging for a plastic bag to end it all.

as you an imagine I've read everything I can on the topic and harassed the medics as I worried I'd have more strokes but that learning curve also dispels a lot like we're all going to die, while these things are not super common strokes they are not super rare either neither will be bringing down the system its the other f*ck ups like the economy and net zero that will.. te scale of missed treatments will dwarf those harmed by the this part..

some helpful docs on pf4 clots
pdf helpful flowchart for doctors
similar but from canada

while I had a hyper acute stroke and came very close to death..indeed I was not expected to survive, the medicals literally have no idea how to treat such strokes in the younger gens by treatment I mean help recovery as our brains are young or indeed how arteries rebalance blood flow in the brain when other routes are blocked, so functions come back in ways they don't expect or understand and they really have no idea what's happening, I've gone from being virtually paralysed and was back to near full mobility in less than 3 months its a year now and I'm still seeing slight improvements which should have plateaued months ago.

so my current pet theory is that i had what Swansea medical uni describes as vaccine escape ie the vaccine site used meant the vaccine got into my blood stream and my bodies immune system then attacked the vaccine creating the pf4 clot and in turn the platelets issue.. that's kind of now established theory but my current one is that the BCG vaccine fired up that autoimmune response to explain the aggressive immune response some had to the vaccine..

Can a century-old TB vaccine steel the immune system against the new coronavirus?

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
the only visual difference for casualty staff when presented with a pf4 stroke is the bruising its also the key difference if someone is lying or not.. I looked like I'd been runover by a truck my family though the doctors and nurses had been hitting me with a bat. it also took the medicals here 2 weeks to find out what wasn't wrong, so I've a fantastic heart, really flexy arteries so much so i was running on 3 out of 4 for near 3 months.. before the site cleared..which the medics where right on,, that our bodies will sort it out and for me the clot would be rejected from my nose or gums.. (it was the nose, yuck)

mine started with neck pains after the second jab, as during lockdown I brought a stand up desk to work at and I put the pain in my neck down to my down to working in a different position, i'd come up with loads of excuses why my head hurt.. it ended with me on my way to casualty lucky for me I live in a gods waiting room so had access to one of the countries better stroke units with 6 large wards and all the right testing kit on site.

in terms of fitness my pre stroke Vo2max level was 45 in the weeks after the stroke that was down to 28 once I regained some mobility, its now 33/34, that translates to a fitness age shift from 20 years younger to 30 years older, scr*w having one of these at 80 and losing an additional 30 or 40 years of fitness, so I'm not surprised I hear the elderly begging for a plastic bag to end it all.

as you an imagine I've read everything I can on the topic and harassed the medics as I worried I'd have more strokes but that learning curve also dispels a lot like we're all going to die, while these things are not super common strokes they are not super rare either neither will be bringing down the system its the other f*ck ups like the economy and net zero that will.. te scale of missed treatments will dwarf those harmed by the this part..

some helpful docs on pf4 clots
pdf helpful flowchart for doctors
similar but from canada

while I had a hyper acute stroke and came very close to death..indeed I was not expected to survive, the medicals literally have no idea how to treat such strokes in the younger gens by treatment I mean help recovery as our brains are young or indeed how arteries rebalance blood flow in the brain when other routes are blocked, so functions come back in ways they don't expect or understand and they really have no idea what's happening, I've gone from being virtually paralysed and was back to near full mobility in less than 3 months its a year now and I'm still seeing slight improvements which should have plateaued months ago.

so my current pet theory is that i had what Swansea medical uni describes as vaccine escape ie the vaccine site used meant the vaccine got into my blood stream and my bodies immune system then attacked the vaccine creating the pf4 clot and in turn the platelets issue.. that's kind of now established theory but my current one is that the BCG vaccine fired up that autoimmune response to explain the aggressive immune response some had to the vaccine..

Can a century-old TB vaccine steel the immune system against the new coronavirus?

I want to comment on several aspects of your story but will story with the realization that what is called rare is not that rare. I have great reservations when even in the paper I have linked the authors describe the condition as rare but at the same time they admit there are several cases of it. I also don't think they the metrics are appropriate i.e the number of shots given. For example 100,000 shots don't correspond necessarily to 100,000 individuals given that each one gets injected at least twice. Hence the numbers are very different and we should be making comparisons with respect to fully vaccinated individuals, i.e 2 shots (although even this concept is under attack).

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

On April 13, 2021, the United States Food and Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommended pausing administrations of the AD26.COV2·S vaccine due to concern of TTS [7,11,[16], [17], [18]]. There were 15 reported cases of thrombosis from over 6.8 million doses of the AD26.COV2·S vaccine administered at that time [11,[16], [17], [18]]. In the United Kingdom as of April 14, there were 77 cases of TTS associated with CVT and 91 cases of TTS associated with thrombosis in other veins with 32 deaths, from over 21.2 million doses administered of the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine [7,11,15,19]. As of May 16, 2021, there have been no cases of TTS associated with the mRNA-based vaccines from Moderna or Pfizer-BioNTech [11,12,15,1
Even though these serious blood clotting conditions seem to be accelerates by Adenovirus vaccines I have watched with alarm as young, apparently fully fit, athletes have died or suffered from heart attacks. I have never witnessed something in that scale before.

I am not anti vax. I think whole virus vaccines are a good thing. I just do not believe that experimental gene therapies should be mandated to the world by bureaucrats and their scientific bitches...

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Heronumber0

I very much agree with what you said.

Untested and potential hazardous products should never be mandated and if they do then people still have the choice to reject them outright. Science is not accomplished through mandates, coercion, pressure, intimidation and threats.

There are several vaccine injuries and deaths and nobody at this point should trust the establishment as the numbers are almost certainly much higher. Given the large scale cover up and the fact that there is massive underreporting of the serious adverse side effects and unwillingness by the authorities to reveal the true scale of harm.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Heronumber0

More on this condition.
This is another peer-reviewed paper

www.nejm.org...

Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia after ChAdOx1 nCov-19 Vaccination

Several cases of unusual thrombotic events and thrombocytopenia have developed after vaccination with the recombinant adenoviral vector encoding the spike protein antigen of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) (ChAdOx1 nCov-19, AstraZeneca).

CONCLUSIONS

Vaccination with ChAdOx1 nCov-19 can result in the rare development of immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia mediated by platelet-activating antibodies against PF4, which clinically mimics autoimmune heparin-induced thrombocytopenia

I will again point to the beginning of the text in the abstract where the authors argue there have been several care of unusual thrombotic events and thrombocytopenia and at the conclusion where it is admitted that vaccination with the Astrazeneca vaccine can result in this rare events.

Just like in the other peer-reviewed paper in the opening page I think that the authors are trying to say something else here.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join