It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Find it weird that Unrest is everywhere but the US?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

She said people were filling the streets in protest. She also says there are homeless encampments everywhere you look.

I didn't ask what neighborhood she was referring to, but surely will next time we speak. Seattle's a big place and most people going there 'for the day' don't tend to frequent the areas known to be a bit...um....less safe.

IIRC she did mention a whole lot of trouble in the U district and on campus.

Glad you didn't run into any of it.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

YEAH?......
just wait till a republican wins the next presidency..
think the dems will willingly give it up now?

what if trump wins?

then they will unleash that new improved strain of covid
that kills nearly everyone
with REAL LOCKDOWNS

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

My "daytrip" to Seattle involved a very unsafe part of Seattle because, well, that's where the VA hospital is. To get to the VA, I have to ride the bus through some other rough areas, like Pioneer Square, Capitol Hill (Where the 2020 CHAZ protests took place), Columbia City, Chinatown. I spent the afternoon milling around Beacon Hill, which is pretty rough in areas. I saw a lot of homeless people, certainly, which has become the norm. But protests, nope. Unless you consider a bunch of homeless people fighting or shouting to be protests. Which is actually been increasing. All over

If she lives in Capital Hill, which can also be rough in areas, then small protests are not noteworthy: they are part of the culture. They happen all the time. There's a large community college there, and the district leans heavy left politically, so there are always some form of protests. Even when everything is going great, they are usually protesting something. Because that's just how they roll.

I live 25 minutes north of downtown Seattle. In an area that is not only rough, it is overrun with homeless people. I look out my window, and across the street, are cars and beat up, tarp covered campers. Not a day goes by that a cop doesn't get called because a bunch of homeless people are fighting, screaming, breaking # at all hours of the morning. That has definitely been on the rise. Violence and unrest among the homeless. But real protests, especially in the city, would definitely get media attention, if for nothing else, they always disrupt traffic citywide, because of our garbage roads and transit system.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I don't envy you.

What started my conversation with her was me mentioning how protests were happening around the world, yet almost never makes the news. She was surprised and said Seattle area protests are on their local news every night.

Unless you consider a bunch of homeless people fighting or shouting to be protests.

I guess it has to be organized and given an 'official' name to considered a legitimate protest these days. No wonder the news never reports on it.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I don't envy you.

What started my conversation with her was me mentioning how protests were happening around the world, yet almost never makes the news. She was surprised and said Seattle area protests are on their local news every night.

Unless you consider a bunch of homeless people fighting or shouting to be protests.

I guess it has to be organized and given an 'official' name to considered a legitimate protest these days. No wonder the news never reports on it.

Well, it kinda does have to have some level of organization if it is to be a protest. For starters, people need to be in some level of agreement as to what they are mad about and want to protest. Otherwise, every random street brawl would count as a protest.

It sounds more like homeless people getting violent and fighting, which has been on the rise. I think it has more to do with a bad batch of drugs making the rounds, because wiggy behavior seems on the rise, and so are fights. And sadly, so is the number of people living on the streets, due to ridiculous rents.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Anyone Find it weird that Unrest is everywhere but the US?

No, not really.

The U.S. was and still is the most heavily "fluoridated" population in the world. Fluoride in essence converts People, into Sheeple, pure and simple.

Besides, most of us already know the depth and level of covert monitoring of any organizing efforts.

So, we are far too sedated, and monitored to, be effective, at anything lol

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

No, not really. The U.S. was and still is the most heavily "fluoridated" population in the world. Fluoride in essence converts People, into Sheeple, pure and simple.

Haven’t used it in about 20 years, so that explains a lot.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

No, not really. The U.S. was and still is the most heavily "fluoridated" population in the world. Fluoride in essence converts People, into Sheeple, pure and simple.

Haven’t used it in about 20 years, so that explains a lot.

????

Largest List Of Foods That Contain Fluoride (Search 503+ Foods)

Other Fluoride Products

Top 10 Foods and Drinks Highest in Fluoride

You mean, you haven't knowingly used it.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Ilikesecrets

We should hijack the stations signals like Max Headroom did in the late 80's.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   
that's because the USA is the last in the line of dominoes...

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The US population is near comatose from fluoride in the water.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Let’s digest this.

Unrest in the following places

Iran
All over Europe
China
Latin America (women protests)
I’m probably missing some, so feel free to add.

BUT the US is unusually quiet. Maybe we save most of our protests for summer, but something feels eerily quiet.
Some predicted unrest after the midterms elections, but barely a peep…
Is it is just me or is it weird the the world is up in arms and there is such quiet here?

Isn't most of the world's unrest against their government leaders? Whereas American seems to be so divided that the unrest would be citizen against citizen at this point, am I wrong?

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   
To mess with each other enemies promote these protest and unrest.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: VforVendettea
The US population is near comatose from fluoride in the water.

"That's for sure, that's for dang sure" Quote from WWII movie "Battle Field".

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Unrest is probably just getting started. any severe enough economic downturn that causes food insecurity will cause unrest.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join