It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Find it weird that Unrest is everywhere but the US?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Let’s digest this.

Unrest in the following places

Iran
All over Europe
China
Latin America (women protests)
I’m probably missing some, so feel free to add.

BUT the US is unusually quiet. Maybe we save most of our protests for summer, but something feels eerily quiet.
Some predicted unrest after the midterms elections, but barely a peep…
Is it is just me or is it weird the the world is up in arms and there is such quiet here?

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Oh , it's here , it's Just the MSM is doing a " Great Job " of Covering it Up .

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Its like all the BRICS nations are....

Weird...

Like CYA and CIA level weird.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
What I find odd is that nobody ever protests the MSM outlets Headquarters? Show them what the public really thinks, shut them down if necessary. Not saying riot, but just make it hard for them to come and go.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Never be fooled into believing that a vocal minority accurately represents the attitude of the vast majority.

Confirmation bias can be insidious.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Never be fooled into believing that a vocal minority accurately represents the attitude of the vast majority.

Confirmation bias can be insidious.

I am well aware that the “protests” we are seeing may be propaganda being fed to us..for whatever reason.

The protest in China in particular always seem to show close ups. Not a long range view of things.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Can we compare the Canadian trucker protest to the Chinese protests coverage by the MSM?

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
My eldest lives in the Seattle area. I talked to her on Thanksgiving; the streets are full of angry protestors because of runaway inflation and homelessness.

The news is saying it's only the Asian community protesting racism.

If Seattle is filling the streets with angry people it's hard to believe no other big cities are.

I'm about an hour south of Spokane, and the local news shows the masses are always protesting something. This week it's the authorities closing down a rather large homeless park.

It really ticks me off that those in authority aren't allowing current events to be reported. It's far worse than people realize.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
As long as the riots are left leaning, they're mostly peaceful... Or some such.

They can burn city blocks, smash windows and loot, but the media won't cover it.

A few angry signs pointing out those lies though, and you're going on trial.
edit on 28-11-2022 by lordcomac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
There is unrest and discontent but not to that level yet. Distract people with bread and circus and they'll never complain.

Bread and circus = football and Thanksgiving.

They know every single detail about football or soccer stats but nothing about the geopolitical climate of the world. Thanks to the mockingbird media.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Can we compare the Canadian trucker protest to the Chinese protests coverage by the MSM?

Did the Canadian trucker protest cause the US stock market to drop almost 500 points on fears of how it would affect the global supply chain?

A mosquito bite is not the same as a bullet wound.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Did the Canadian trucker protest cause the US stock market to drop almost 500 points on fears of how it would affect the global supply chain?

A mosquito bite is not the same as a bullet wound.

So those Chinese people should shut up, fall in line so you can get your bauble here before Christmas?

...good plan.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The U.S. has controlled chaos migration, controlled chaos crime waves, controlled chaos mass price increases, controlled chaos MSM controlling high impact lies and government policies, controlled chaos public school systems, to name a few. All the above is suppressing Citizens worse than what's happening in other countries. 😎

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   

and, the mass protesting in Brazil over elections !! 😎

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   

It's that American dream we haven't awaken from yet, but once people snap out of the daydream and realize the BRICS nations are buying gold, and dumping their US dollars, its about to be a very rude awakening on the world stage. Our fiat currency is about to take a dive, and if you think the theft and shootings are ramping up now? Get ready folks, it's about to get real up in here.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Dollars to donuts it's because people are starting to collectively not give a # about Squeaky Wheel pet causes anymore -- everyone's equally broke & their employability is in question. Bigger fish in that arena.

Give it til spring if winter prices keep going up -- Americans are like freakin' cats in water with less-than-pleasant weather. Even BLM rioters scattered back to the wood pile in cold months.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

It's that American dream we haven't awaken from yet, but once people snap out of the daydream and realize the BRICS nations are buying gold, and dumping their US dollars, its about to be a very rude awakening on the world stage. Our fiat currency is about to take a dive, and if you think the theft and shootings are ramping up now? Get ready folks, it's about to get real up in here.

Have you seen the photo of the the BRICS leaders all smiling together like they are looking at the US?

LOOKATTHOSESMILES

edit on 28-11-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Give it til spring if winter prices keep going up -- Americans are like freakin' cats in water with less-than-pleasant weather. Even BLM rioters scattered back to the wood pile in cold months.

I can’t remember what I read, but some crap is going down in Illinois. They are running out of money and some of the vouchers for housing or food are starting to run out get rejected (sorry I can’t remember which as I read it a few weeks ago) I said uh oh, this is how it starts…

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

and, the mass protesting in Brazil over elections !! 😎

Oh right, because Dominion voting machines are all on the level no matter what country they're over throwing

link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

This is my greatest fear.

It keeps me up at night.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join