It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Safe? Effective? I guess so, if you like blood clots.

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

So evidently...

those of you who still cling to the "Safe and effective" narrative are all wrong, as most of us knew you were, but here is some in your face science to put a finer point on it.

Some definitions so you can understand what they were looking at:

throm·bo·em·bo·lism
/ˌTHrämbōˈembəˌlizəm/
Learn to pronounce
nounMEDICINE
obstruction of a blood vessel by a blood clot that has become dislodged from another site in the circulation.
"any condition that may predispose to thromboembolism"

Thrombocytopenia: Thrombocytopenia is a condition in which you have a low blood platelet count. Platelets (thrombocytes) are colorless blood cells that help blood clot. Platelets stop bleeding by clumping and forming plugs in blood vessel injuries.

Importance: Vaccinations are paramount to halt the COVID-19 pandemic, and safety data are essential to determine the risk-benefit ratio of each COVID-19 vaccine.

Objective: To evaluate the association between the AZD1222, BNT162b2, and mRNA-1273 vaccines and subsequent thromboembolic and thrombocytopenic events.

Design, setting, and participants: This self-controlled case series used individual-level data from national registries in Norway, Finland, and Denmark. Participants included individuals with hospital contacts because of coronary artery disease, coagulation disorders, or cerebrovascular disease between January 1, 2020, and May 16, 2021.

Exposures: AZD1222, BNT162b2, or mRNA-1273 vaccine.

Main outcomes and measure: Relative rate (RR) of hospital contacts for coronary artery disease, coagulation disorders, or cerebrovascular disease in a 28-day period following vaccination compared with the control period prior to vaccination.

Results: We found 265 339 hospital contacts, of whom 112 984 [43%] were for female patients, 246 092 [93%] were for patients born in 1971 or earlier, 116 931 [44%] were for coronary artery disease, 55 445 [21%] were for coagulation disorders, and 92 963 [35%] were for cerebrovascular disease. In the 28-day period following vaccination, there was an increased rate of coronary artery disease following mRNA-1273 vaccination (RR, 1.13 [95% CI, 1.02-1.25]), but not following AZD1222 vaccination (RR, 0.92 [95% CI, 0.82-1.03]) or BNT162b2 vaccination (RR, 0.96 [95% CI, 0.92-0.99]). There was an observed increased rate of coagulation disorders following all 3 vaccines (AZD1222: RR, 2.01 [95% CI, 1.75-2.31]; BNT162b2: RR, 1.12 [95% CI, 1.07-1.19]; and mRNA-1273: RR, 1.26 [95% CI, 1.07-1.47]). There was also an observed increased rate of cerebrovascular disease following all 3 vaccines (AZD1222: RR, 1.32 [95% CI, 1.16-1.52]; BNT162b2: RR, 1.09 [95% CI, 1.05-1.13]; and mRNA-1273: RR, 1.21 [95% CI, 1.09-1.35]). For individual diseases within the main outcomes, 2 notably high rates were observed: 12.04 (95% CI, 5.37-26.99) for cerebral venous thrombosis and 4.29 (95% CI, 2.96-6.20) for thrombocytopenia, corresponding to 1.6 (95% CI, 0.6-2.6) and 4.9 (95% CI, 2.9-6.9) excess events per 100 000 doses, respectively, following AZD1222 vaccination.

Conclusions and relevance: In this self-controlled case series, there was an increased rate of hospital contacts because of coagulation disorders and cerebrovascular disease, especially for thrombocytopenia and cerebral venous thrombosis, following vaccination with AZD1222. Although increased rates of several thromboembolic and thrombocytopenic outcomes following BNT162b2 and mRNA-1273 vaccination were observed, these increases were less than the rates observed after AZD1222, and sensitivity analyses were not consistent. Confirmatory analysis on the 2 mRNA vaccines by other methods are warranted.

There are now numerous studies all pointing to the same thing that have been out there since mid 2021, that is, if you care to look.

www.acc.org...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.nature.com...

edit on 18-11-2022 by MaxxAction because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
It's not about science or truth, it's about maintaining the narrative. At least until the agenda is complete.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I already have knowledge of two very close friends that developed brain bleeding that have been fully jabbed and followed on the boosters.

The first a female she works as a health care worker, soo she follow faithfully on the boosters, even when she already got Covid before the jabs started, her symptoms came out of nowhere, a severe headache been a nurse she knew it was not normal, soo she drove herself to the hospital and test found tiny clots in her brain, she was lucky, she spend two weeks in the hospital, but no irreversible damage to her brain.

The second a co worker of my husband, fully jabbed and boosterized, he waited too long after the initial head aches and now he is in rehabilitation, first he was diagnosed with a stroke, but after further test it was no his hart, he had also tiny blood clots in the brain, he have some damage but is expected to be fine.

Soo this is happening more and more often, a new symptom to the list of side effects of the jabs.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I already have knowledge of two very close friends that developed brain bleeding that have been fully jabbed and followed on the boosters.

The first a female she works as a health care worker, soo she follow faithfully on the boosters, even when she already got Covid before the jabs started, her symptoms came out of nowhere, a severe headache been a nurse she knew it was not normal, soo she drove herself to the hospital and test found tiny clots in her brain, she was lucky, she spend two weeks in the hospital, but no irreversible damage to her brain.

The second a co worker of my husband, fully jabbed and boosterized, he waited too long after the initial head aches and now he is in rehabilitation, first he was diagnosed with a stroke, but after further test it was no his hart, he had also tiny blood clots in the brain, he have some damage but is expected to be fine.

Soo this is happening more and more often, a new symptom to the list of side effects of the jabs.

It seems like every single person either has heart issues, blood clots, turbo cancers or strange auto immune issues. It's a huge percetage of people and out of "nowhere"

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The thing is, that the full side effects of a new "vaccine" takes years to show its ugly head, we are just getting started on the side effects, but hey we are nothing but lab rats to big pharma.

I am still very upset that my son is a victim when he developed tachycardia when nobody in my family have any problems with that and he grew up as a healthy child and adult.

Damn the pharma and their greed.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The people continuing to push the jabs have declared war on their populations and fellow citizens, and are engaging in a one sided civil war using biological weapons of mass destruction, or harm and massive misinformation and ridicule.

Either through criminal negligence or ignorance it doesn't really matter, since it is still being done.

The current administrations in North America and many other countries seem to be allied in doing this undeclared war, and should be considered enemies of the people, enemies of the state, and subjects of future punishment on a scale not seen since the French revolution, if justice is ever served that is.
The crimes at the very least are Class B felonies, and class A felonies as well.
Sounds crazy? It certainly does, because it really is, but it is still happening nonetheless.
edit on 18-11-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

That article compared the risk of developing one of those blood-related disorders between those who were vaccinated versus those who were unvaccinated AND uninfected with Covid.

Here's the other part of the story--the risk of developing one of those blood-related disorders between those who were vaccinated versus those who were infected with Covid:

"Conclusion: Increased risks of haematological and vascular events that led to hospital admission or death were observed for short time intervals after first doses of the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 and BNT162b2 mRNA vaccines. The risks of most of these events were substantially higher and more prolonged after SARS-CoV-2 infection than after vaccination in the same population."

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

So it's ok that the vaccine has a higher risk or threat of blood clots than the disease it's supposed to protect against??

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
MaxxAction that NOT what boomer posted .....his post CLEARLY stated The risks of most of these events were substantially higher and more prolonged after SARS-CoV-2 infection than after vaccination in the same population."

you posted the OPPOSITE

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Results: We found 265 339 hospital contacts, of whom 112 984 [43%] were for female patients, 246 092 [93%] were for patients born in 1971 or earlier, 116 931 [44%] were for coronary artery disease, 55 445 [21%] were for coagulation disorders, and 92 963 [35%] were for cerebrovascular disease.

93% born before 1971, that would be people around 50 years plus. This confirms other studies I have been reading where age plays an important role in developing serious problems. So what percentage of the population is 265 339 from Finland, Sweden and Denmark is this figure? I have also been reading that these resulting comorbidities are rare. Are they indeed rare? Where's the math/statistics?

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Boomer,

I’ve never directly interacted with you before but I’m quite familiar with your stance. I have a question for you and I hope you understand I’m asking for your opinion in good faith, as I am still not convinced by the arguments of either side of this issue.

If the virus itself causes blood issues and the vaccine doesn’t prevent you from contracting the virus, why would one take the vaccine (repeatedly) and increase the odds of blood issues?

Thanks,
K

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I am waiting for Argh Zombies and Carpy to say these studies are wrong.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Getting infected with SARS-CoV-2 and surviving the primary infection is more than enough to give you the best possible protection against further diseased or death, forever.

I don't know in which books of immunology you get vaccinated after you have been infected and survived primary infection. And the chances of course of surviving primary infection are great for the general population.

Good that your friend is well with no damage to her brain and I hope she is well in general after this unfortunate adventure. Your other friends seems to have had a stroke but survived.

I think both they need to sue for damages given there is plenty of talk about legal proceedings against both the state and the pharmaceutical companies.

I have created a thread in another forum and paid tribute to Pfizer and the six greatest scandals to remember, although they are not the only ones.
In one of them and in a subsequent conversation you can see that Pharmaceutical Companies can be sued regardless of the myth that it's impossible to sue them.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I personally do not think that these MRNA covid 19 vaccines are acceptable with all the varied symptoms that have troubled people from taking them. Way more than any other vaccines so far. The risk of people under fifty having problems from the virus is small and much of the problems occur in that under fifty age group from the vaccine. Maybe for those over sixty, or those who are immune compromised, the risk is less than getting the virus, but those figures of vaccine injuries in those who are at low risk is not very good.

I personally think that this warp speed failed, there is not even any agency looking at long term data related to vaccine injury, seems they are only worried about twenty eight days after the dose.....clotting issues exceed that timeframe, when the adjuvant that suppresses the immune overreaction wears off.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
From the first link..

The incidence of VITT is not certain, but it appears to be extremely rare. A recent report in JACC found that cerebral vein thrombosis occurred in 3.6 per million people after the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine and 0.9 per million people after Johnson & Johnson vaccine. For comparison, the rate of cerebral vein thrombosis is estimated at 207 per million in patients hospitalized with COVID-19 and 2.4 per million in the general population. The risk of death and serious outcomes of COVID-19 (including thrombosis) far outweigh the small risk of VITT.

Risk of vaccine incident 0.9 - 3.6 per million people.
Risk after covid infection 207 per million people.

From the third link....

Overall, the concept that vaccination may induce ITP is not new or without precedent. Thrombocytopenia was frequently seen in children exposed to a live attenuated (weakened) vaccine against measles. The average maximum fall in platelet counts approached 100,000 platelets per microliter; the maximum decrease was seen at 1 week after vaccination, and platelet counts generally returned to baseline levels within 3 weeks. Indirect evidence of viral infection of megakaryocytes was seen, suggestive of a component of impaired platelet production9. The attributable risk of ITP, generally mild and resolving within weeks or months, is estimated to be about one case per 40,000 doses of the vaccine against measles–mumps–rubella, which is only slightly higher than that noted after natural infection with the viruses that cause these diseases

Adverse reaction to any vaccination isn't new and the risk though small is well known, as with any other medications. People seem to have been either ignorant or unaware of this till now for some reason?

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Not ignorant, rather denial of facts it seems.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: Kurokage

Not ignorant, rather denial of facts it seems.

Thursday, November 24, 2022 - Happy Thanksgiving Day!

Due to BLOOD CLOTS, AL ROKER wasn't able to host the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade this morning.

First absence in 27 years.

Source: people.com...

There's a REASON why Congress and the White House EXEMPTED THEMSELVES from the Covid-19 Vaccine Mandate for all government employees.

THE MORE YOU KNOW, the healthier you (and your family) can be and the longer you (and your family) can live!

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
So reading the paper, and following up, the main vaccine they address is Covishield and Vaxzevria that was developed in the United Kingdom by Oxford University and British-Swedish company AstraZeneca, using as a viral vector that modified chimpanzee adenovirus.

So, this is not a mRNA vaccine and one that has been looked at very hard over that last year or so with the side effects stated in the paper, and due to that a good number of countries stopped using it. It is cheap to produce and so it was mainly used in Asia as they bought this one over the others.

edit on 24-11-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Disclaimer: I’m not a medical or funerary or embalming professional or connected to any healthcare organization as an employee or volunteer.

Screenshots from the vid “Died Suddenly”

The above fibrous clots as described by embalmers in the vid….are not typical coagulated “blood” clots from deceased person’s….but yet these fibrous clots are being found in the blood circulatory system of deceased persons.

The funeral/embalming industry would like to know how this is happening. What is causing these types of clots.

The suspicion is that it’s from the vaccines, because of the closeness that they appear (coincidentally?) within a period of time, from someone that has taken the vaccine shot.

Imo….further investigations needs to be made (how likely is that) before the finger pointing.

Imo…the vid leans toward the Phizer MRNA vaccine (Moderna has MRNA as well)

Imo…judging by the pics above……and looking at typical blood clot pictures online…….those clots above, are not typical.

👽
edit on 24-11-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join