It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rock and Roll was murdered

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Rock is dead or at least on life support . And it was premeditated attempted murder.

I believe Rock and Roll was one of the 1st causalities of the NWO's war on America / the West/ White people in general.

Rock and Roll is about freedom and giving a giant middle finger to authority . We smoked in the Boys Room while banging our heads to the sounds of madness ,pissed on the Alamo , chopped our breakfast on a mirror and had Metal Health driving us crazy

And a little Metal Health might just be what we all need. So Bang your head.

There is nothing more American and White then Rock and Roll and that is why it had to go.

It all started with Aerosmith and RUN-DMC doing walk this way.

There was a deliberate push to get rock off the radio and all the stations started changing genres with a deliberate push to rap and pop music

They were after our culture. I remember when you would flip through radio stations and always had at least 4 or 5 rock stations to choose from and a couple of Classic rock stations then you could switch to AM and get a couple more stations like Z-ROCK. Now there is one Rock station and one Classic Rock station and they play the same songs

People still wanna ROCK , The Stones still sell out , any hair band that does a tour sells out, Master of puppets was featured on Stranger things recently and jumped to like number 2 in downloads after people heard it.

I miss those days and these days make it seem like they were in a whole other universe .

I guess we just take our medicine .

P.S F### Gene Simmons

edit on 16-11-2022 by pureblood69 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2022 by pureblood69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: pureblood69

Quiet Riot - Metal Health

My very first cassette tape.

Made me love music and take up guitar as a mullet wearing heavy metaller....80s were great, no?

Then I discovered Ozzy - Blizzard of Oz

Randy Rhodes was in QR for a lot of that album, then with Ozzy afterwards.

Good times...good times...

Too much freedom, they can't handle the freedom!!!

🤘🎸🤘
edit on 11/16/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Metal Health
I thought that might bring some people back to Headbangers Ball.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I cant listen to the radio. All modern rock/metal on it is super compressed, perfect, sterile, the same.

Its a shame.

However there are some hidden gems out there.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: pureblood69

Metal Health

I've got that show archived too, lol.

Like all your selections too.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   
it was usurped before anyone even knew. The Doors as an example, was nothing more than a CIA social engineering study. look up how rock and roll was used to create and control the counter-culture, then you have acid-rock and we all know the history of that tool of the CIA.

So, I guess we shouldn't say that rock and roll is dead, but maybe shelved for the time being.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Metal Health

I've got that show archived too, lol.

Like all your selections too.

Wow I have not heard that in years and years .

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   

So Randy or Eddie?

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   
The death of rock and roll?
When the General shopped around to find a singer who could replace pictures of Chuck Berry and Little Richard on the bedroom walls of white teenage girls. He found Elvis and rock and roll died.

As for where it has gone now? How about a little Pandera Cowboys from Hell

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 02:53 AM
link   

So Randy or Eddie?

Ouch. You didn't.

I'd have to go with Randy, only because we have Eddies catalogue, WTF would Randy have done?

He could have been THE ONE.

Only because he was taken too soon, we'll never know, which makes my imagination go.

As it stands though, Eddie. Two handed technique mixed with some Flange and liberal use of his wammy bar, yeah baby.:

Note: I know we're talkin the classics here, because there are players now-a-days that can do loops around either, lol. But they wouldn't be expanding on it if it wasn't for the OGs!

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Well, it's not dead. Long live rock and roll.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Judas Priest and AC/DC.

Then I discovered Ozzy.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 03:00 AM
link   
neither...youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Yeah, so white, rock 'n' roll. White like Little Richard, white like Chuck Berry, white like Memphis Minnie and Big Mama Thornton and Robert Johnson.

White like the blank page that contains all the intelligence and learning of white-Fascist trash culture.

edit on 16/11/22 by Astyanax because: typos

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Yeah, so white, rock 'n' roll. White like Little Richard, white like Chuck Berry, white like Memphis Minnie and Big Mama Thornton and Robert Johnson.

White like the blank page that contains all the intelligence and learning of white-Fascist trash culture.

You sound....vaccinated.

Are you white?

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

*grabs popcorn*

🍿🍿🍿

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Rock & Roll aint never going to die.

So many great rock bands around at the moment I think Rock is doing just fine , it's never needed mass appeal.

As for Randy or Eddie.

This.

Pure brilliance.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 03:52 AM
link   
The last 2 minutes of Metallica ONE… damn good. The whole track is great, but what a closer.

edit on 16-11-2022 by BorelsMonkeys because: video issue

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Rock and Roll still lives with the musicians that know how to play and perform it. Most of the crap today cannot hold a candle to real talent and musical ability. Technology does not replace talent, although they tried very hard.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Rock or rock starts never deliver , to make World better in scale it would really matter or change the direction .

The World has become ridiculous SH.T HOLE , A CLOWN WORLD!

The people and bands never changed anything for better. The music is nice....but it`s just music, not a phenomenon that makes World better on long run. Some of the rocks stars are anti-freedom , take Mick Jagger for example....yeeh he was upset that people dont take covid gene therapy shots .

In the time of Rock, all these decades, we have seen this World turn to Sh.it show even more.

Or.....if some of the rock persons had good visions, genuine desire they it did not have effect , even thought as celebs they were in position to try

Roger Waters defending Russia and China...

So the point is, it`s only music , not something that really would have positive effect which change things, or prevent bad things.

Eric Clapton has some gut, to speak against vaccination...i respect that . But not many like him...infact at this very moment i dont remember even other.

edit on 16-11-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join