It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Reset...

edit on 18-11-2022 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Hum?
Runbeck

Since 1972, Runbeck Election Services has preserved the integrity of the American democratic process. We partner with cities, counties and states to provide a trusted election experience with technology printing, equipment and software solutions that are accurate, transparent and efficient. As a company founded and completely run in America, we are Defending Democracy®—one ballot at a time.

also

Benefit from the efficiency and security of keeping the entire process of Print & Mail with one partner under one roof. ALL production is done in our facility—no offshore resources are used! As the largest Print & Mail vendor in the nation, we produce ballots to your high standards in our state-of-the-art, high security facility. We specialize in inserting and processing inbound and outbound mail ballots using in-house sorting systems. All of the stages complement each other followed by a series of audit procedures. The system is structured to maintain a 100% chain of custody with full control of the client’s data, printing, inserting, mail sorting and the final audit paperwork tying the entire process together.

So could all this "Chain of Custody" stuff be handed over for public review?

Then the "SOS Offices", is -Q- talking about the Secretary of State?

And FOCUS. Is this as in
F.O.C.U.S. inc I can't find much asabout this, or is it related to this,
FOCUS.Org

We're a campus outreach that pursues college students with intentionality and love. We invite them into a growing relationship with Jesus and the Catholic faith, inspiring and equipping them for a lifetime of Christ-centered evangelization, discipleship and friendships in which they lead others to do the same.

A little bit to unpack in this, but given the late date in the game I sure wish that -Q- would just come out and say things clearly.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   

ORRED, I've loaded #4963 into the spreadsheet and here's what I got out:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 6e51ef No.17788718 📁
Nov 18 2022 19:21:01 (EST) NEW
Runbeck.
Dominion.
SOS Offices.
Investigators.
Researchers.
Whistleblowers.
Patriots in trusted positions.
Trust yourself.
You have seen the truth.
Time to show the world.
Focus.
FOCUS.

Ascension.
Q

1) Post delta from #4962 = 07 10:35:46,

2) Chan ID Hex gives a PURPLE color, following the last 3 being GREEN,

3) The lines I bolded appear in previous posts:

Trust yourself - in 17 prior posts

FOCUS appears in 8 prior posts; in relation to:
LOOP CAPITAL
HAITI
Loudest voices in WASH
TRAITOR definition... [FOCUS]
RUSSIA >>> GLOBAL ENEMY
[NO NAME][MEDIA - [JB][JC] LEAKS—→POTUS Daily Brief/FBI]

I don't have time to cross check the post against any tweet DELTAs yet.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
POTUS45 "WITCH HUNT" announcement viewable on this rumble stream with Patel Patriot commenting...

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

ORRED, I've loaded #4963 into the spreadsheet and here's what I got out:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 6e51ef No.17788718 📁
Nov 18 2022 19:21:01 (EST) NEW
Runbeck.
Dominion.
SOS Offices.
Investigators.
Researchers.
Whistleblowers.
Trust yourself.
You have seen the truth.
Time to show the world.
Focus.
FOCUS.

Ascension.
Q

1) Post delta from #4962 = 07 10:35:46,

2) Chan ID Hex gives a PURPLE color, following the last 3 being GREEN,

3) The lines I bolded appear in previous posts:

Trust yourself - in 17 prior posts

FOCUS appears in 8 prior posts; in relation to:
LOOP CAPITAL
HAITI
Loudest voices in WASH
TRAITOR definition... [FOCUS]
RUSSIA >>> GLOBAL ENEMY
[NO NAME][MEDIA - [JB][JC] LEAKS—→POTUS Daily Brief/FBI]

I don't have time to cross check the post against any tweet DELTAs yet.

ADDING.

Curious "Ascension" is mentioned.

Gematria CAPS got 911 mirrored.

This: "The Awakening Process Is Complete"

Klaus says "multipolar" seems to fit.

It's not related, but related me thinks.

Not related but might be related. Comets crashing into Monument Valley.

Related to this ^^^

Timestamp 11:24, is that they date Tether crashes into monument valley? 3 Monuments: Tether, FTX, BTC?

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Well I was looking to see what was going on for "Occult Day" in the area of sacrifices and well this was one of the very few things that popped out so-far.

Roslyn Singleton, the fan-favorite wife of singer-songwriter and America’s Got Talent competitor Ray Singleton, died this week. Ray auditioned for the 16th season by singing a love song dedicated to Roslyn in front of judges Simon Cowell, Heidi Klum, Howie Mandel, and Sofia Vergara. Ray announced in an Instagram post on Wednesday that his wife passed away while sleeping after a long battle with brain cancer.

What's the deal with Brain Cancers again?

Oh so why this stood out, well it had to do with this part of the story;

Roslyn Singleton had previously been diagnosed with brain cancer in 2013, though the most recent diagnosis revealed the tumor to be Glioblastoma, an aggressive, fast-growing variant of the disease. By the time she received her second diagnosis, the tumor had grown to the size of an orange.

Roslyn Singleton told Novant Health that she suspects her cancer came from her service in Iraq. According to her, she was exposed to burn pits that the U.S. military used to incinerate hazardous materials and chemicals.

OK so let me break this down a bit.
Glioblastoma

Glioblastoma is an aggressive type of cancer that can occur in the brain or spinal cord. Glioblastoma forms from cells called astrocytes that support nerve cells.

astrocytes

Astrocytes (from Ancient Greek ἄστρον, ástron, "star" + κύτος, kútos, "cavity", "cell"), also known collectively as astroglia, are characteristic star-shaped glial cells in the brain and spinal cord. They perform many functions, including biochemical control of endothelial cells that form the blood–brain barrier, provision of nutrients to the nervous tissue, maintenance of extracellular ion balance, regulation of cerebral blood flow, and a role in the repair and scarring process of the brain and spinal cord following infection and traumatic injuries.

Now this woman died and I think we should keep that in mind, but also remember how many Vets had received the Covid Vaccine. Why, well this woman died from a type of cancer that is covered by the newly minted PACT Act, and also seems to be caused by a violation of the Blood Brain Barrier. Something that the covid vaccine is suspected of affecting.

So back to the "Occult Day" sacrifices.

ADDED IN EDIT BELOW.
For some reason this got cut;
"Was the PACT Act a way for the Pharmaceutical companies to have cover for killing vets by blaming burn pit exposures for anyone that dies from vaccine related issues?

or

"Was this woman's death just a point of proof that the whole deal with the vaccines was to create a mass sacrifice event for these people to appease their deity? "
edit on 18-11-2022 by Guyfriday because: I'm not sure what happened

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   

cranky, I wonder if the "Ascension" line refers to Ascension Island?

From Wiki

The island is the location of RAF Ascension Island, which is a Royal Air Force station, a European Space Agency rocket tracking station, a British-American signals intelligence facility and the BBC World Service Atlantic Relay Station. The island was used extensively as a staging point by the British military during the Falklands War. Ascension Island hosts one of four ground antennas that assist in the operation of the Global Positioning System (GPS) navigational system (the others are on Kwajalein Island, Diego Garcia, and Cape Canaveral). NASA operates a Meter Class Autonomous Telescope (MCAT) on Ascension Island for tracking orbital debris, which is potentially hazardous to operating spacecraft and astronauts, at a facility called the John Africano NASA/AFRL Orbital Debris Observatory.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Oh wow, so this popped up. Now to be fair, I'm not sure about the source so if it's shady let me know please.

Judge Preska said that much of the ‘purportedly sensitive information’ had already been made public last year during Maxwell’s trial for trafficking underage girls to Epstein, which led to her being jailed for 20 years.

She ran through dozens of documents and ordered them to be unsealed.

They included material related to Tayler, who has strongly denied any wrongdoing in relation to her work for Maxwell.

Judge Preska said that Tayler, who is British, claimed to be the ‘victim of serious abuse by Jeffrey Epstein.’

While the court was ‘generally inclined’ to protect the identity for sexual abuse victims, Tayler filed a lawsuit against Miami Herald journalist Julie Brown in July about her book on the Epstein scandal.

Judge Preska noted that the lawsuit repeated some of the allegedly defamatory statements made in the book and that Tayler has been referred to in other publicly available material.

‘This document will be unsealed’, Judge Preska said.

Why bring this up, well Epstein's name seems to be popping up a lot. I'm not sure if it's cover for the Bidens, or if it's because of Bidens connections to Epstein. I guess time will tell.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

122122 being ten year anniversary Bigley

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

As what we are watching, connecting, being, doing etc of late, leylines are little spoken of, how huge must they be in these times, especialllly of late ?, triangulation is something i am seeing and experiencing, imagine a path of tringles ( sorta Michael Mary church UK wise ) , sorta a quiet energy ride but huge as sorta stops brains let alone minds exploding imo, 3 moons ago while going through sleep deprevation bout, black doggyish indeed, i was a facet of a leyline change-transfer-creation plus add ? with no idea side dish, the personnell n other huge following synchronicities allowed a tick of real and happened and energies of late proved, the ultimate Crystal Wai=Water is about to do something ?, cannot bend into this to get more than, again natural flow, taking out blocks, will work on this aspect n hopefulllly gather more.

Ley lines and Water.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I put a lot of work into that.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I put a lot of work into that.

It is a superb Meme!

Except, I can't read the words on the small screen.

P

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Right click....

I thought it was good, and specific to us.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Not many islands in the S Atlantic. Ascencion is HIGHLY strategic British turf.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 03:28 AM
link   

re Ascension in new Q post

Ascension is one of the largest private healthcare systems in the United States, ranking second in the United States by number of hospitals as of 2019.

Project Nightingale

The Wall Street Journal reported on a collaboration between Ascension and Google in 2019 to share health information about its patients with the technology company. Known as Project Nightingale, the stated purpose of the collaboration was to make it easier for physicians to access and search their patient records. The partnership drew criticism over privacy concerns and the potential for violations of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services opened an investigation into the project in 2020. Carson Schmit, a professor of public health at Texas A&M University, noted that the Nightingale Project could improve health outcomes, especially by gathering data from minorities that are underrepresented in clinical studies, but also raised the lack of a patient opt-out and the Project's unclear transparency and accountability processes as concerns.
link

Q suggesting a link to voter/election fraud?

Nightingale - (when does a bird sing?) would also fit nicely with the rest of #4963

Runbeck.
Dominion.
SOS Offices.
Investigators.
Researchers.
Whistleblowers.
Trust yourself.
You have seen the truth.
Time to show the world.
Focus.
FOCUS.
Ascension.
Q

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I've just watched a replay of POTUS45's "WITCH HUNT" announcement yesterday evening...

He said ENOUGH IS ENOUGH at the 2:13 mark in this RSBN video coverage!

That was the GO ACTIVATION CODE!!!

See #452

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 2d673c No.158439 📁
Dec 23 2017 15:58:14 (EST)
ENOU[G]H IS EN[O]UGH.
_CONF_AW-CjF78-82(Z 00:00)_
:OWLS:
Good Hunting!
Q

a) Bolded timestamp encodes Nov 18th, date of the announcement!
b) Also encodes Nov 23rd = next Wednesday.

He said it at the 2:13 mark... #213

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 66o6MRSe No.150565710 📁
Nov 23 2017 00:33:39 (EST)
The world cannot swallow the truth.
Q

Bolded timestamp is 5 yr DELTA on Wednesday!
edit on 19-11-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
There's a new term now for Globalisation/New World Order etc.... I heard our PM and WEF Young Global Leader use it at the recent summit in a speech he gave there......INTERNATIONAL ORDER. It sent shivers up my spine..... especially in the context of the rest of what he was saying. It's already here and there ain't a darned thing any of you can do about it! Oh, and he was implying anyone who does not agree or goes against this International Order will pay dearly.
I just wish I could find the clip where he said it. Listened to it several times as his speech was repeated several times on MSM news.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes
Ley lines are fascinating. I've done some work/investigating them.
I hail from Anglesey (UK) and the 'dark ones' have been reversing the flow of the ley lines for some time now. As you probably know Anglesey was the last stronghold of the TRUE Druids, before the Romans 'genocided' them and tore down all their sacred Welsh Oaks.
Michael Bentine (British/Peruvian) was an incredibly intelligent man and one of the books he wrote was a novel called Lords of the Levels, all about dowsing/ley lines and murder.
The Michael/Mary lines (two longest ley lines in UK) intertwine across their length. One notable place they do this is Glastonbury. Being regarded as a 'bit of a hippy', you'd have thought I would have been there multiple times in my 6 decades on earth. But no. Every time I travelled the M5 from Devon back to Anglesey, the 'energy' grated and I would even jokingly place my fingers in the sign of the cross to 'ward off negative energies'. I know, bit silly, but I know what I felt. Something was very wrong. I finally put my 'big girls knickers' on and visited about 3 years ago. It's not 'evil', just not right. I wont be going back in a hurry.
Some 25 years ago I was travelling back to Anglesey to visit my mother with my children. Normally I would have sensed the lovely calming change in energy less than a mile off the Menai Bridge. This particular night, it was like I had driven into a brick wall. I even pulled up the car to check what I was feeling. NOT good. It had been messed with.
Whilst I lived on Anglesey, I was asked to do a house clearance..... of the energetic kind, as there was poltergeist activity going on in an old farmhouse. I picked up all sorts of nasty stuff. But the main find was a huge 20-25 foot standing stone that had been utilised in the gable end structure of the house. I cleared it from a distance. I'm pleased to say it worked. Earlier this year I was back there for our school's 60th reunion. I stayed with a friend who lived directly opposite the house I had 'cleared'. The original house had been demolished and rebuilt. No idea if the standing stone forms part of the new build. But my friend I was staying with started telling me about how the family who used to live there got somebody in to clear the poltergeist and it had worked. I told her that had been me and it wasn't so much clearing the 'poltergeist' but releasing the blockage on the ley line.
Anyway, enough of my Saturday ramblings.....
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Agreed! Our ex-head boy of my school was in charge of Royal Marines on Ascension Island when the Falklands conflict kicked off and defied orders and opened fire on Argentinians trying to make a base there to give access to the Falklands. Always said Keith would start WWIII lol!
Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join