It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would An American Civil War Look Like In 2024/25

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
So this topic has come up numerous times, Bill Mayer says we are already in a cold civil war.
Basically it's gotten to the point at least for some people that it's a "Game of Thrones" motto "You either win or you die"
This is really sad, but what would it look like.

It would not be state against state like last time at least not at the start, but rather red counties against blue counties, pretty much everybody would essentially be behind enemy lines. Those with guns would perhaps launch a purge of people around them that they politically disagree with.
You might have police forces with mini-civil wars as they purge out their own people with minority opinions to gain absolute control.
So for example in a blue state and county 75% are democrats they take out the 25% of the force that they know supported Trump, putting them in 100% control. The same thing happens in Red counties and States. Local militia would usually swing right, which mean they also get into it with locals and even police that are the left. So each State would end up with all these purges until a side triumphed, and the state might declare independence or join a group of other states that think the same way and had finished their purges.
America would break apart, if some States had strong armies that never had mass casualties they might even try to liberate a state still fighting it out.

Where would the military be in all this, individual commanders would take charge, they might out rightly kill soldiers people they felt are traitors within their own ranks. Both sides could claim that they took an oath to fight domestic enemies of the state, and this perspective could be used by both sides. As they both equally claim the other side is a domestic enemy their oath is referring to.
There is another scenario too that see's police that vote right in blue states with very tight guns controls, have all the guns and easily purge and take over the area basically unopposed.

I guess the question is what could trigger such a horrible series of events?
What could ignite the whole country to start killing each other, what would be the collective domino?
I can't answer that, it may never happen, the above is conjecture and supposition on how I think a country wide modern civil war might progress.
I actually think starting it would actually be very hard.

What do think would be happening 2 weeks into a full scale country wide modern American civil war?

edit on 11-11-2022 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Rural areas versus cities, with military forces controlling areas around bases.

Long term how such would go is anyone's guess.

Cheers

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Its not going to happen, so just a bizzare fantasy to have.

Only possible way is if they took out the grid, stopped supply chains and people had to make up reasons to kill each other out of starvation.

Even then, I don't think enough people care about politics to make it determine who they will steal resources from.

I think its kinda sick that some people are fantasizing about killing their fellow american. All over who gets to pick their corrupt candidate.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

A lot different than the first civil war, when soldiers were fighting in farm land. I see images of troops marching through the suburbs. I hope it doesn’t come to that.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Walrus72
Your fellow Americans would never the the target in this hypothetical scenario. It would be the career politicians and leaders that have, up until then, escaped facing the consequences of their own decisions.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
If all the democrat wore blue shirts and the republicans wore red, I think we could make it work. But if that doesn't happen, it's going to be difficult to know who to kill. Perhaps you could have people make signs?

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Walrus72
Its not going to happen, so just a bizzare fantasy to have.

Only possible way is if they took out the grid, stopped supply chains and people had to make up reasons to kill each other out of starvation.

Even then, I don't think enough people care about politics to make it determine who they will steal resources from.

I think its kinda sick that some people are fantasizing about killing their fellow american. All over who gets to pick their corrupt candidate.

But do you think its sick for antifa, BLM or any other left wing organization to kill Americans? I have no qualms in rectifying a communist sympathizer/member for the saving/betterment of our representative constitutional republic...

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yes, and the cities won't last long. They would run out of food very quickly.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Yup, we'd just need to set up perimeters around the cities and wait. Nature will take it's course and the problem will solve itself.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   

1. I guess the question is what could trigger such a horrible series of events?
What could ignite the whole country to start killing each other, what would be the collective domino?

2. What do think would be happening 2 weeks into a full scale country wide modern American civil war?

1. Stolen elections? Abuse of authority by FBI, DOJ, NSA, etc?

2. The cities would be closed off and controlled by the military after Martial Law was declared. I think the main fighting would be in the rural areas, as that's where people that are of the mind to fight the government are already. All cellular communications, wi-fi, etc would be cut off from the public, requiring the use of HAM, etc.

Other than that, who knows? It wouldn't be pretty that's for sure...

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

This is the most accurate problem. When people get hungry or their kids get hungry, humans in general will go to any length to feed themselves or their families. When food runs out everyone will turn on each other first.

Walrus was not correct. There are no fantasies here. This is legit and there are several groups around the US that are vet ran and are currently in training. Be careful about talking about things that you don't fully understand.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
If a Civil War happened in the near future, I think the CCP would take advantage and support those who they helped get into power. It would be CCP + Deep State vs. Patriots.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
There will be no civil war but you will see pockets that will be more like insurgency on a real level.

People are not mad at each other. People are mad at the government. When people are poor, or hungry, they will not care about your pronoun or skin color. Everyone will be an equal opportunity to be taken advantage of.

This is when the US Military would need to step in. It would be citizen vs military not Texas trying to take over Arkansas.

Store shelves right now are bare of many things. In Major cities. Necessary Items. Gas is slowly dwindling.

No one thought we would be locked down over COVID and they stole almost 2 years from us.

Stock up. Know your friends. Know what side you are on. Learn how to be self sufficient. It is really no longer fantasy. It is where the country is headed.

All that needs to happen is to lose the Internet. That's it. No need for a large scale EMP.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

It will last about 3 seconds before everyone goes back to their social media accounts to wage keyboard warfare.

People today can't even handle a downvote or mean Tweet so I doubt they will handle real war very well.

But seriously I don't see it going the route of Civil War where it's State vs State using weapons.

This isn't like 1860 where other nations weren't overly affected by other nations descending into chaos. Today if the US falls apart it will be 2 months maximum before every other nation on earth falls with us.

I don't think France, Germany, UK, Canada, or Australia will stand by and watch it happen to us knowing they won't be far behind.

What that means I'm not sure; could be anything from sanctions to troops.

This is long past being a Civil War anyway. We are in a sort of cold civil war with the way people are disowning, defriending, and cancelling each other over the stupidest of things.

edit on 11-11-2022 by Identified because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: HarlokOmega

With every phantasy there are the sickos that act upon it...

It certainly isn't a reality, it might very well be in the books, but we the people won't come out of it victorious like the last time.
It's just the last nail in the coffin.
here is the hammer, be my guest!

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Walrus72

I agree that most people seriously don't care enough about these issues to even bother voting if the lines are long or it's raining. They certainly aren't about to get out of bed on a cold morning and march off to fight over it.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a quick and dirty view would be it'd be like the UKs troubles and 2 groups of ideologues slogging it out in a sectarian urban vs rural conflict, as for the US military it'd probably be something like Afghanistan for them whoever is in charge in Washington..

i know i've heard it said that one side will have all the F35s and aircraft carriers but the same was true in northern Ireland and Afghanistan it didn't create a winner then nor would it now..

the ting is this would playout the same for Brussels, Paris, Madrid and London as we're all sheering down similar sectarian lines...

the last time my country followed this ind of path it led to a series of civil wars known now as the wars of the 3 kingdoms that in turn led led to the second time the English tried to make a republic work and when that failed the puritans got ejecterd and then f*cked off to the new world to try and make their dreams work there... its all very circular...

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Identified

yes very true but there are brewing topics that if left to ferment might cause them to.. my focus is on safeguarding as its one of those historical issues that turn us peasants into a swarm of angry wasps if left to brew by an incompetent elite..
edit on 11-11-2022 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Identified

I don't think France, Germany, UK, Canada, or Australia will stand by and watch it happen to us knowing they won't be far behind.

for the west the issue is who'll be the first domino to go, as the dynamics in each country and culture to the current issues at hand are dramatically different its hard to say which one...

so I'd not wager the US being the first to fall domino but rather one of the last..

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Looking into some of this carbon nano tech, we are stuffed, unless the bots like us.

So what is plausible is one qubit fitting in one carbon nano tube. From one estimate, if we where to roll out all our DNA it would extent about 1 meter (more or less). It is so amazing how this tape rolls, that is another story. How many nano tube qubits could fit in that? I know it ain't that simple to read into and out of it, but for the basic premise of using some atomic spin at a varisistor over our more accepted black or white transistor looks next gen.

As for the code for it hurts my head...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join