It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would An American Civil War Look Like In 2024/25

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Blue cities full of dead democrats. They would kill each other first. Drug dealing zones run by criminals.

City folks have no idea what to do in the country side.

The Armed forces would be divided.

The collapse of the US.

Or

The criminal government elite would be the first casualties. A new government established.
Reset and get going.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

If people are stupid enough to openly be on a field of battle in a formation is laughable.Also half of the MIlitary would side with the people itself. A civil war will be split in the US. A civil war in the US would be a insurgency fro non military people or military people will fade into the crowds and strike when they can.
As soon as they declare martial law and start cracking down on americans who are not part of it,they will lose.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
all i can say is i have been in the firearms industry for a long time. As a mfg, instructor and smith. Im closing my store and leaving the industry because firearms owners have become extremly stupid. scratch that they have always been this way as long as i can remember. Im pro 2a, very pro 2a because i undertsand humans..... But america will loose its guns in the near future. they are too stupid to keep them at this point. the whole nation has gone pu##y, and full potato retarded. it sadens me to see it go this way. there wont be any cival wars here anymore. the gov has free reign over its populous, because they forgot who they are. so like i said no wars here. wont happen. to weak.
edit on 11-11-2022 by bubbabilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Exactly like it already looks. "War" doesn't just mean guns and bloody guts. Armed conflict is but the final level.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

God forbid this sick fantasy some people have ever eventuates. Though of it did, the ideal outcome would be that the army swiftly rounds up the idiotic lemmings that think opposing politics is worth killing over and imprisons them for life in a gulag producing goods the rest of the country needs

At night they can have a closed circuit version of Twitter or whatever and continue their vicious, narcissistic arguing over which political party is the least sh** and minimise each other from being fellow human beings and countrymen to blue and red lemmings, seeing each other as the sum total of their political beliefs.

The normal people who don’t obsess about politics 24x7 will be free to continue trying to raise happy families, going to picnics and enjoying their recreational activities without having to have every single aspect of life politicised by the crazies and reach a consensus on a new government.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
opposing politcs has killed millions on this palnet. your own thoughts of what you would like to see happen shows it. so maybe there is a reason to think about politics? to ensure that people arent prosicuted for wanting whats best for themselves and children? if there is one constant on this particular planet that dont change thats humans and how they ARE violent.
reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Urban areas would be nightmarish

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
If all the democrat wore blue shirts and the republicans wore red, I think we could make it work. But if that doesn't happen, it's going to be difficult to know who to kill. Perhaps you could have people make signs?

Some will be pretty easy to pick out visually. The others just assume there gender and they will come forward.

edit on 401130America/ChicagoFri, 11 Nov 2022 16:40:54 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I want to be clear this is NOT a desired event or a fantasy as I said in my opening post, as for my own personal belief in bible prophesy, it says it WILL NOT happen.
America goes down with all the world systems and NOT before, it can't be considered a civil war if the exact same thing is happening at the same time in every country in the world, that is end of world stuff not really civil strife which is embedded into any total collapse of all civilized systems worldwide.

It was posted in other threads in the past and is basically an alternate future of reality, just like those fictional books are written if and how the south would have won the first civil war as alternate history.

Did you know the bible actually predicted America would be heavily divided at the very end of the last days?
In fact more divided than any Kingdom/ World Superpower that came before it.
Watching America fight in a 50/50 cold civil war type of game of thrones mentality was prophesied, through the prophet Daniel, and I find that fascinating. When he wrote that Babylon was the world power and he lived on to see the next world power Persia liberate his people.

Did you also know some people consider Trump in his humiliation phase, that God allowed duplicating King Nebuchadnezzar time thrown out of power, living in the woods as a madman, God cursed him for being proud, but he came back to power almost unheard of in Ancient times, because God allowed him back.

edit on 11-11-2022 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out how you're really going to get husbands and wives, or fathers/sons, or mother/daughter or brother/ sister or grandfather/granddaughter etc to kill each other if they are of opposing political parties.

I know the fantasy is a favorite around here, but most of us of opposing political parties get along ok in the real world. Killing my neighbor or my brother does absolutely nothing to change the government. Maybe you just wanna head into urban areas and play live Call of Duty or something?

Now if you are hell bent on overthrowing the government and installing your own Super MAGA Patriot party or something, then uh, good luck because you will face the full brunt of the military.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yes, and the cities won't last long. They would run out of food very quickly.

US cities are mostly self sufficient, plus they have huge ports so they'd have no trouble supplying themselves, you seem to forget why the Confederacy lost, that weakness still exists in red areas and is probably even more extreme now due to sprawl.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

US cities are mostly self sufficient, plus they have huge ports so they'd have no trouble supplying themselves, you seem to forget why the Confederacy lost, that weakness still exists in red areas and is probably even more extreme now due to sprawl.

The confederacy lost because the norther agressors freed the slaves to fight. That gave them the manpower. They were losing badly before then.The french were going to offer aid to the south as well.

The modern south ALSO has ports btw,not to mention Oil refineries,that can be started back up at full capacity.
edit on 22000000pppm by yuppa because: clarification.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: namehere

The confederacy lost because the norther agressors freed the slaves to fight. That gave them the manpower. They were losing badly before then.The french were going to offer aid to the south as well.

The modern south ALSO has ports btw,not to mention Oil refineries,that can be started back up at full capacity.

no, they lost because they refused to industrialize like the union states did, they were stuck in tradition and needed slavery to sustain their agrarian economy.

edit on 11-11-2022 by namehere because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2022 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I hate to be 'that guy', but most people call the northerners the aggressors; however, the southerners fired the first shots of the war at Ft. Sumpter. It doesn't justify anything: just a technical point not to forget.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I Seriously Could Not Imagine but I would See Lots of Dead People , and I am Assuredly Not One of their Number .

edit on 11-11-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

Meh...

What would it look like? If you're in a blue area and not armed you'd be a non-combatant. No worries we'll come in and clean the streets for them... like streetcleaners.

edit on 11-11-2022 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: iamthevirus

Meh...

What would it look like? If you're in a blue area and not armed you'd be a non-combatant. No worries we'll come in and clean the streets for them... like streetcleaners.

Hmm ... I Think you have Eaten Your Own Brainz on that One Igor,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,*)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: iamthevirus

Meh...

I’m so impressed by internet tough guys.

With comments like that and in reference to your avatar, you need all the brains you can get your hands on.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: bubbabilly
opposing politcs has killed millions on this palnet. your own thoughts of what you would like to see happen shows it. so maybe there is a reason to think about politics? to ensure that people arent prosicuted for wanting whats best for themselves and children? if there is one constant on this particular planet that dont change thats humans and how they ARE violent.
reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I think about politics quite a bit, probably more so than the brain donors who pick a side and wave a red or blue flag.

You’re most correct that millions of people have been killed over politics and I for one think it’s about time to put an end to that.

There’s more constants that reign true on this planet than humans being violent but I think it’s long overdue we evolved beyond that.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Your depiction sounds like it would make a good seasonal TV series!

The actual "Civil War" would be quick and not very bloody, if it's conducted only against the few leaders ruining the country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join