It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theories About Pelosi Attacker Debunked by Pelosi Attacker

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Mid attack, Depape let Paul use the bathroom?

How long was this attack?

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
After what's already been exposed about this guy the last few days, this new story being slung out by MSM is hilarious.

The enforcement arm of the DNC which includes all kinds of dark practitioners, likely threatened to dismember, desecrate, and bury this guy in such a bad way that not even the best forensic dentist would be able to identify his body........ UNLESS he rolls with this new script they have prepared for him.

This new script the MSM is shoveling is all kinds of fiction.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: litterbaux

Mid-attack, Depape let Paul use the bathroom?

How long was this attack?

Like I said I got questions too

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's what's being reported, yes.

It's like a 8 year old came up with this story.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Just to be clear ...

This is what Rolling Stone Magazine says an FBI agent said that DePape told the SF Police, right?

I may be overly suspicious, distrustful, skeptical, etc. when it comes to "the FBI sez", but they've earned it. At best, this is fourth hand information.

Not to say it isn't true. I would just prefer to see Mr. DePape explain it himself, assuming he survives custody. The Rolling Stone, FBI, and SFPD are all legally entitled to lie, DePape isn't.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
After what's already been exposed about this guy the last few days, this new story being slung out by MSM is hilarious.

The enforcement arm of the DNC which includes all kinds of dark practitioners, likely threatened to dismember, desecrate, and bury this guy in such a bad way that not even the best forensic dentist would be able to identify his body........ UNLESS he rolls with this new script they have prepared for him.

This new script the MSM is shoveling is all kinds of fiction.

Would you agree if this was true it should be fairly easy to prove would it not?

but already in this thread alone, we got the Juicy Smollett theory which is a planned event and the cover-up theory hides the suspect's origins and motivation theory. Though they both are on the same "side" they both can not be true. Is it staged or is it a cover-up of what really happened or it is this official story of how it went down? are there any more options out there? and when will we hear from DePape's attorney?

An eyewitness saw an individual in dark clothing and later heard the sounds of glass breaking and within a couple of minutes heard sirens

FWIW the affidavit is available online for those who would like to read it

edit on 31-10-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

It's Gypsy Taub !!!!!! 🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: carewemust

That's what's being reported, yes.

It's like a 8 year old came up with this story.

Actually, a 3rd Grade whole class project 😎

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Just to be clear ...

This is what Rolling Stone Magazine says an FBI agent said that DePape told the SF Police, right?

I may be overly suspicious, distrustful, skeptical, etc. when it comes to "the FBI sez", but they've earned it. At best, this is fourth hand information.

Not to say it isn't true. I would just prefer to see Mr. DePape explain it himself, assuming he survives custody. The Rolling Stone, FBI, and SFPD are all legally entitled to lie, DePape isn't.

I agree this is just the Rolling Stone article but the affidavit is online, again there are different levels of theories along with the affidavit which is the de facto official account.

To me, a completely staged event seems less likely than just a cover-up of some other stuff going down, and now we get the official account too, are they all wrong is there another theory?

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I'm going with Occam here. This guy is a nut job. For years he spent his time with hippie types but then as he go older he found that there was less acceptance for him such as his ex-wife describes. He continued to be a nut job and kept on taking in nut job opinions and eventually began to be swayed by conservative nut job opinion. Hence he could have appeared to have been left wing and then appeared to be right wing.

He's loosey-goosey and his brain flows with who ever is yelling ''anti, anti'' the loudest. And right now, we know who is yelling the loudest. Or do we......

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It's Gypsy Taub !!!!!! 🤣🤣

Gypsy Taub what exactly, yes I know who she is.

but what are you excitedly yelling about? or are you just adding to your post totals one sentence at a time?

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I dont believe a damn thing that is being said now.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
As usual the FBI step in to cover up another democrats' dirty rags and to push back the skeletons in the closet.

Nothing on the entire story makes sense, Is a rat, is a rat, Pelosi is a dirty rat.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I'm going with Occam here. This guy is a nut job. For years he spent his time with hippie types but then as he go older he found that there was less acceptance for him such as his ex-wife describes. He continued to be a nut job and kept on taking in nut job opinions and eventually began to be swayed by conservative nut job opinion. Hence he could have appeared to have been left wing and then appeared to be right wing.

He's loosey-goosey and his brain flows with who ever is yelling ''anti, anti'' the loudest. And right now, we know who is yelling the loudest. Or do we......

Not gonna lie Occam has a decent track record and I too would say they are in the lead here as well. But it isn't 100%

It is awful damn convenient it occurred right before the midterms could that itself be a motivation? #1 and #2 didn't he still live in the converted school bus in front of where the ex-wife lived?

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It does not matter what we all believe.
It does not matter what the truth is.
Pelosi's fling will get thrown in the slammer, commit suicide, and this will be yesterday's news pretty soon.

And on to the next bull#.

However, we all know what really happened.

Too many 'accidental truths' came out too fast and they bumbled trying to cover it. Now they are creating this massive fabrication that is so loud they hope it will drown out all the little truths that spilled accidently in the beginning.

Luckily, Elon was at the helm of Twitter and it was all allowed to spread like a Cali wildfire fast and the cat is out of the bag.

Notice....still no true update on how Pauli boy is doing. No pictures. Nothing substantial.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Pelosci

DePape

Special Agent Minor

Speaker Pelosi

liberal DePape

DePape confessed to police that he wanted to tie up Pelosi

Makes complete sense - but for some reason this guy narrated it all in my head

What a mess these "useful" stories really are these days

edit on 31-10-2022 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

FBI involved, kinda hard to believe anything with this story now.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Waiting on the home security and police body cam footage to firmly believe anything being suggested.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Waiting on the home security and police body cam footage to firmly believe anything being suggested.

What's the procedure and likelihood of getting those released in California BTW?

but yes they would answer alot of questions.

I did see where in the affidavit the eye witness was private security for "get this"... "another home" on the street.

So other homes in the neighborhood have private security but Pelosi doesn't?

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   

As officers arrived, DePape said, Pelosi opened the door and began to struggle with him over his hammer, at which point DePape wrested it loose and struck him with it. He referred to this as the Speaker’s husband “taking the punishment instead.”

We'll probably never get the truth. All we know for sure is...

They're coming for your hammers.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join