It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge says its OK for Private Citizens to Monitor Ballot Deposit Boxes 24 hours a Day.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I just don't see the problem here. It doesn't say only Republicans can monitor the ballot boxes. Let a Republican and a Democrat stand side by side in perfect harmony to monitor each drop box. Problem solved.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
ok...and what would that accomplish, tampering is too time consuming to bother with and has minimal effect, by saying that you imply everyone is guilty when generally tampering is very rare.

Did you even watch 2000 Mules? It happened. You say tampering is rare, I disagree. Getting caught and prosecuted for tampering is rare. There was enough evidence in 2000 Mules to start investigations and question people, but, it never happened. Every one of the areas where they found evidence of the "Mules" was a Democrat controlled area.

I live in Western Pennsylvania. In the 2012 Election my Mother was listed as having voted. She died in 2010.
In the 2016 Election I was asked to be a witness while a poll worker helped a woman correct her vote. She had selected a straight Republican Ticket, yet her vote for President was showing Clinton. A Democrat Judge tried to explain it away as a "calibration error".

In the 2020 Election I had moved that year. When I changed the address on my Driver's License and Car Registration, I changed my address on my Voter Registration. A few weeks before the Election I got SIX mail-in ballots. Three from my old address and three from my new address. They all had permutations of my name and initials. I got one for James l. XXXXXXX, J.L. XXXXXXX and one for James XXXXXXX for each address. I burned them and voted in person.
When I got to the Polls I noticed that you had to hit the selection for Trump right in the center of his name on the touchscreen for it to register. Biden had a much larger area that you could select. I found this out when once again I was asked to witness while a worker corrected a vote for Trump that kept coming up Biden.

Each of these incidents I posted on ATS WHEN they happened. Feel free to check my post history for verification.
Notice that the State Government of Pennsylvania is ignoring a US Supreme Court ruling on the validity of some ballots. Mainly that Absentee Ballots must be signed and have a handwritten date in the blocks for them on the envelope or else they are void. The Wolf Administration is choosing to ignore the ruling. Then just a couple of days ago Allegheny County says that there may be ballots out there with out those blocks. They say that they don't know how many (my guess would be zero, but, I'll bet they get a bunch of them back). Allegheny County just happens to contain Pittsburgh a large Democrat area.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

why is it even needed, as long as the ballot is in a sealed envelope it cant be tampered with, takes too much time and expertise to do such a thing, so guarding drop boxes is just paranoia or just an excuse to iintimidate people away from voting.

or it's a way to notice if the same guy comes by every day at 6:45 to drop his "ballots".

yea, If I was breaking the law, this would make me super angry.

ok...and what would that accomplish, tampering is too time consuming to bother with and has minimal effect, by saying that you imply everyone is guilty when generally tampering is very rare.

I know, you haven't see the movie, but you are sure it's all lies. I saw the process, watched the mules drop off the ballots, take a picture of the drop box, rinse and repeat. There are many things you can say about it, but one of them is "this sure looks like exactly what the charge is saying".

If the box watchers aren't breaking the law, what's the issue? Remember, if they are breaking the law, arrest them. We are all good with the law. Aren't we? remember, NOBODY is above the law. NOBODY!

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Masked armed people sounds pretty intimidating to me.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Only if they come at you bro.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 20Eyes1974
you say this even after needing to be told by a judge that it is legal. And necessary. get a grip. it is done to keep democrats from cheating. a reply to: namehere

I'd have no problem with this ruling if it didn't blatantly violate the Constitution and allowed voter intimidation, or if the judge actually bothered interpreting the Constitution instead of making # up. # the Republicans and Democrats both but at least Democrats actually bother staying within the writing of the Constitution even when they push the boundaries, allowing Republicans to cheat just to prevent Democratsfrom cheating is a flimsy corrupt justification.

Thank goodness it's still illegal to hand out water and snacks to people waiting in line to vote!
sarc/

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
How brave of that judge to find that citizens can be ‘allowed’ to be in public and observe things that are visible in public.

The fact that this even made it to a courtroom shows us how much our freedom is in jeopardy today.

I would have thought it was the other way and now it’s in a court record somewhere.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I am glad that is an honest judge that will be giving the power of our local elections to the people.

It seems that democrats want that power in the hands of the politicized DOJ, FBI and all federal agencies.

Is very sad when you hear people rather have an armed IRS than citizens constitutional right to arms.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Kinda like public oversight. What a courageous idea.

a reply to: marg6043

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
They will and have tampered, cheated and double counted and will do it again. Id keep an eye on you too since you are so worried about getting caught, Doth do protest too much.
reply to: namehere

top topics

<< 1   >>

join