It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"New World Order" Is Now "The Great Reset"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Actually, the term 'New World Order' dates back to Woodrow Wilson. How it came about and has evolved is rather interesting; now it can be spun so many ways that the original meaning, like most things today, has become totally lost in personal opinion.
And that's my opinion.

After World Wars I and II, political leaders such as Woodrow Wilson and Winston Churchill introduced the term "new world order" to global politics to describe a new era of history marked by a profound shift in world political philosophy and the worldwide balance of power. Specifically, it was introduced with Woodrow Wilson's attempt to build a League of Nations that was aimed at avoiding another World War. After the Second World War, it was clear that this had failed, and so the United Nations was established in 1945 to try to increase cooperation and prevent a third world war, in essence, to create a new world order.
President Woodrow Wilson never actually used the word "New World Order," but similar terms such as "New Order of the World" and "New Order."

[www.studysmarter.us...]

DevotedResearcher:

getting rid of the private, profit-seeking Federal Reserve and replacing it with government sponsored banks that loan money at low interest rates to PEOPLE, as in we the people, to start businesses with.

I like that idea.

I'd rethink that idea. The government already has a program for that; the program is called the Small Business Administration. Those I know who have gone that route urge people wanting to start a small business to avoid using that plan because of the over-reach that comes with it.

What government organization actually works for the the people? Just look at what government has done with the USPS and health care. It just becomes another money pit for the 1% to funnel money from once they get their fingers in it.

edit on 200000088America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: ETA

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

That is helpful information.

I think that in essence, wars are created on purpose by the puppet-masters to get what they want.

I believe all nations should get out of the U.N., because I think it was corrupt from the get-go.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

Yea PPP just sounds like a way to be even less transparent. Im assuming Foia doesn't apply to PPP.

Laws are put in place to stop these things then the criminals get smarter at skirting the law. Like didn't we use to have monopoly laws to prevent most of what we see now. FOIA has been trampled on also.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   

When I say "save us" I'm talking in terms of we the people.

I think that way all the time now, because I see the events of the last 2 1/2 years as showing us in no uncertain terms that humanity in general is under attack and we're all in this together.

I'm wondering if perhaps countries in South America or Asia or Africa could exert leadership somehow?

I'm kinda out of my comfort zone here with politics. I just like to see diversity in cultures. Not in the modern sense of "diversity", but as in diversity in Nature. We know monoculture doesn't work well and gets eaten by bugs in the end.

So I wonder if something like that is going on here. Nature destroying the human monocultures of society. In Nature, an ecosystem that loses diversity generally collapses.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

That's downright profound!

I'd much rather talk about nature than politics.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
the great reset is eliminating globalists and producing record amounts of oil.. everybody knows it

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
I prefer the current world order, with the USA being top dog. Why would any American be interested in reshuffling the deck? The "NWO" isnt a bunch of rich a-holes, rather a collection of despots attempting, with force, to tilt the world order in their favor.

The world looks very different if you live in Europe, China or Israel. America looks less like the top dog and more like several smaller dogs fighting over a bone while a guy with a mobile phone stands behind one if them filming its backside for a creepy only fans channel.

But I get what you're saying, most of these conspiracies depend on extremely wealthy people deliberately sabotaging the systems that generate their wealth.

The same with the depopulation conspiracy. They depend on the wealthy killing off their source of income, and the people who maintain their luxury lifestyles.

Yes, reset everything, kill everyone, and end up sitting naked in the dark because you've killed the people who maintained the power station, and the people who paid for your tailor. Oh, and he's dead too.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher
a reply to: nugget1

That is helpful information.

I think that in essence, wars are created on purpose by the puppet-masters to get what they want.

I believe all nations should get out of the U.N., because I think it was corrupt from the get-go.

But peace is also maintained by other people because having a stable system gets them what they want.

Some of the elite want a world filled with happy fat lazy consumers to buy and subscribe.

Amazon makes more money selling sneakers to Russia than guns to Ukraine

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
What gets me is the absolute hubris of these pricks. They think they have the divine right to turn the world upside down and rebuild it according to their "vision". Sociopathic, narcissistic evil gutter turds.

Are you sure they claim authority from God? Sure it’s not some laws and legal scribblings?

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
For me it seems like maybe this whole great reset / New World Order thing is their attempt at finally ushering in the communist utopia. It won't work ofcourse, but maybe they think with a sufficiently high level of authoritrianism they can do it, beyond even 1984.

The sad thing is we are miles beyond 1984 technology wise, we carry the cameras and microphones on us everywhere, we fill every room with cameras and microphones in the west. We are building our own prison cells. Check out the amazon sidewalk network and Apple AirTags.
What we don't yet have, but its happening now, the bricks are being laid is the control of language, because if you control language you control thought. What do you think the pronoun game is? And the army of fact checkers? It's the ministry of truth. The parties word. The pronoun situtation has nothing in reality to do with the LGBT, it's just a shield they put their marxist vectors behind so that if anyone dares question the motives, as Peterson has done you are a "transphobic far right nazi bigot"

I've only got a cursory understanding of the huxleyan dystopia, but I believe that may be what the metaverse is for. Maybe they think if they combine 1984 and Huxley they can implement sufficient control to bring in the utopia. The truth is we will add to the over 160 million corpses, god knows how many this time. It's happening again.

Things have never been the same since we ignored Eisenhower's warning and since Kennedy was killed by the CIA, 60 years ago next year.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

We are slowly becoming a population of destroying itself by becoming monocultural thinking 🤔

When I say "save us" I'm talking in terms of we the people.

I think that way all the time now, because I see the events of the last 2 1/2 years as showing us in no uncertain terms that humanity in general is under attack and we're all in this together.

I'm wondering if perhaps countries in South America or Asia or Africa could exert leadership somehow?

I'm kinda out of my comfort zone here with politics. I just like to see diversity in cultures. Not in the modern sense of "diversity", but as in diversity in Nature. We know monoculture doesn't work well and gets eaten by bugs in the end.

So I wonder if something like that is going on here. Nature destroying the human monocultures of society. In Nature, an ecosystem that loses diversity generally collapses.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
SPAM
edit on 10/25/2022 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Thank you.

a reply to: musicismagic

We are slowly becoming a population of destroying itself by becoming monocultural thinking 🤔

Well if one thinks about it, humans evolved within an ecosystem. We still live within that ecosystem. Therefore we are still a part of the ecosystem.

All Living things modify the ecosystem they live within. That goes for humans too.

When an animal modifies their ecosystem too far, the ecosystem collapses. For example; say rabbits breed in great numbers, they eat all the plants, then starve to death in great numbers.

Let's say humans breed in great numbers, they eat all the plants and animals, then starve to death in great numbers.

The great reset . . .

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

Let's say humans breed in great numbers, they eat all the plants and animals, then starve to death in great numbers.

The great reset . . .

But I don't think we're really over-populated. We're concentrated in cities but we don't have to be, if advanced technologies were not suppressed.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher
But I don't think we're really over-populated. We're concentrated in cities but we don't have to be, if advanced technologies were not suppressed.

Sadly, the natural world thinks that there are far too many humans. We could probably squeeze several more billions of people onto the planet, but at what cost? Nothing living, except us.

What advanced tech is being suppressed?

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   

But I don't think we're really over-populated.

Over-population was a very simple example of a principal. I used it mainly to suggest humans are not separate from Nature. Maybe one might say: humans are divorced from Nature.

We're concentrated in cities but we don't have to be, if advanced technologies were not suppressed.

"Advanced technologies" aside, People have lived in cities in the past too. Maritime cities were different to inland trade cities. Cities in different locations were different too. There was a rich nomadic population globally. Rural folk grew food and produced for the city folk. Silk and wool for clothes for instance. The art and philosophies were diverse too.

So what supported the cities in the past? I guess that would be the rich and diverse folk outside the cities.

That brings us back to diversity. A culture rich in diversity could be considered an ecosystem in it's own right. A human ecosystem.

Nature (and me) likes diversity.

The modern world has lost a lot of cultural diversity. The internet, government, technology and so on have all contributed to the loss of cultural diversity. The western influence destroys cultural diversity.

I see the old photos of the Amazigh people (Berbers), and of Japan, Arabs in their traditional clothes. Drab western clothes are so plain in comparrison. Food too. So much is being lost.

The diversity of philosophical thinking is being replaced by one world religion. Science has replaced Natural Philosophy. So much is being lost.

I wonder, might the grand scale loss of cultural diversity in the human ecosystem have a parallel to what happens in Nature? Might corruption and moral spiritual sickness be a symptom?

edit on 26-10-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: typos

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
What advanced tech is being suppressed?

According to my research over the years, TRUE physics is kept secret by the Deep State. I'm referring to what is popularly called "free energy." The reason for the secrecy is to protect Big Oil, which is actually obsolete. Protecting Big Oil is also the motivation for the SECRET space program, because the technology used makes it obvious that true physics is hidden.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   

i think they are also holed below the waterline hence the plays for p[ower are becoming more open as is tje disdain for democracy..

certainly going to be an scary ride.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

2 factions 1 wants 1984 and the other a brave new world but we'll probably end up with a merger and the worst of both as liberal icon Hillaire Belooc warned of before globalism fell post great war sending liberalism into the wilds for near a century..

i think johnson in the UK will walk away from conservative neo liberalism just as his icon (churchill) did when he walked away from new liberalism after the great war (and his great failure at gallipoli)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join