It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"New World Order" Is Now "The Great Reset"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268
The diversity of philosophical thinking is being replaced by one world religion. Science has replaced Natural Philosophy. So much is being lost.

Do you suppose that supporters of depopulation, as in participating in KILLING US to achieve it, are coming from a mindset that is taking the place of what is being lost?

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Brigadier

For me it seems like maybe this whole great reset / New World Order thing is their attempt at finally ushering in the communist utopia.

utopias to some are always dystopias to the many and thats why this lot are already ho;ed below the eawterline their ship is sinking.. 2023 will be the year of 4 emperors at this rate ( Galba, Otho, Vitellius, and Vespasian)

with the uk competing all on its own trynig for 4 PMs and now waiting its very own Vespasian..

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I'd rethink that idea. The government already has a program for that; the program is called the Small Business Administration. Those I know who have gone that route urge people wanting to start a small business to avoid using that plan because of the over-reach that comes with it.

What government organization actually works for the the people? Just look at what government has done with the USPS and health care. It just becomes another money pit for the 1% to funnel money from once they get their fingers in it.

I think that Ellen Brown is talking about the 50 states doing this for their citizens with the support of taxation at the state level. This would probably have a better chance of actually serving the people.

Let's face it, MONEY and who controls it is a large part of the tyranny we're facing today and we need practical solutions for how to change the system that's in place.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

Do you suppose that supporters of depopulation, as in participating in KILLING US to achieve it, are coming from a mindset that is taking the place of what is being lost?

Honestly I wouldn't know.

Maybe the depopulation people are just scared.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Thanks for saying that, because lately I have been more than amazed by what comes out of the World Economic Forum's Yuval Harari's mouth!

He talks about tyrants as if they're good.

What makes this guy tick?

Are tyrants the way they are because beneath their swagger they're actually SCARED?

It seems the two primary emotions humans have are fear and love.

Maybe the one that is dominate determines who you are.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   

If one ignores all the theories and just looks at ordinary human behaviour, being scared explains a lot.

Are tyrants the way they are because beneath their swagger they're actually SCARED?

Maybe deep down they are scared in a "anyone else but me" way.

But that implies there is something to be scared of.
edit on 27-10-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   

i see it less as scared more as near the end of the line for this form of globalism, and our end will be akin to the fall of the soviets.. like the fall of the soviets we are in that hypernormal situation of knowing its over while not expecting it to ever be over, that somehow it can limp along just a bit longer. the cost of both the green agenda and covid lockdowns have put paid to any notion of survival in this form..

the biggest error was picking apart nation states and national ids as it leaves zero for the masses to rally around or defend through the coming crisis..

edit on 27-10-2022 by nickyw because: yet more typos
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Most aren't in touch with reality enough for that. They have absolute self confidence.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

going on the behaviour of the UK gov I see it less as self confidence as most are just plain incompetent and mediocre like in 38/39, I see what is happening more as preparing for the coming crisis, in terms of the UK by placing the likes of BlackRock and Goldman in total charge of all policy decisions I think is because they believe the vain glorious hope that they'll be last to be eaten by the coming crisis when I think it sets them up to be eaten first.. either way wef or nwo has no legs to survive this transition point..

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
going on the behaviour of the UK gov I see it less as self confidence as most are just plain incompetent and mediocre . . .

I see governments of the world as being puppets of globalists/tyrants, probably by being recruited, groomed, bribed, and blackmailed; whereas people such as Yuval Harari as being on the team of globalists.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Falls can be gentle-ish, and we also know the fate of the House of Romanov.

Nicolas II with Alexandra Feodorovna, Olga, Tatiana, Maria, Anastasia. (image is public domain)
edit on 27-10-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: added image

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   

yes they can but only if you have nations/states with strong enough identities that they can come together to rally around in times of crisis.

what we have had is an attempted unpicking of national and local identities and an attempt to create a more uniform identity so we are as far from a gentle landing as you can get...this is why i framed it as akin to the fall of the soviets as we'll see what they did which is the resurgence of the supressed local/national identities and all the conflicts that come with that.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Aye, I know what you mean. I just feel for the innocents that get caught in the conflict and "sanitation" that follows.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

they still give the outward appearance of mediocrity and incompetence in need of radical changre.. Chamberlain was framed as Hitlers man in the late 30s rather than the mediocre incompetent..

our political class sit in he same space with no unifying party or leader, the irony is each side left/right are fighting and radicalising their own support base and then fighting for each others remaining voters, I'm talking about the UK here but i'm sure we'll see similarities if we scratch the surface elsewhere but the bottom line is its not just not sustainable bt it opens the doors to radical change the establishment doesn't control.

as I see it they are apt to lose control of not just change but also the pace of change..

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I totally agree with you on the innocents being caught in the middle and if we look at it logically it has to happen twice first removing one extreme and then removing the other before hitting calmer waters of a real center.. for England it was first the rc church and then the puritan protestants and took just over 100 years of extremes..

its a destabilising path to walk if we are ever to get back to an age of reason again..

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Yeah, I was just thinking if there were any revolutionaries who didn't become tyrants themselves. I couldn't think of any.

its a destabilising path to walk if we are ever to get back to an age of reason again.

I sometimes wonder if there be another way. I couldn't think of anything there either.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

it'd be nice if we could just jump the middle part of this but then again perhaps these are real lessons we as a species need to relearn.. one that sticks in my mind is king Cnut who made a point of proving he could not control the elements by turning back the tide.. the anecdote is meant to remind us our leaders are not gods, and they can't control the weather, the tide, but in our world I'd extend that to the markets, our bodies, our beliefs and even how we interpret the information we get

at some point they'll again accept they are not omnipotent and have no more power than Cnut

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

They've done it a number of times before.

Mud floods then "World Fairs"....

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: WIKDHOTSNOMAN

Good point.

I wonder where all that murcury went.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I am perhaps mistaken, but I always considered the phrase "Novus ordo seclorum" to be analogous in meaning to "New World Order."

I think it meant to delineate a sense of "This new (Novus) - the way things are (ordo) - that isn't what it has been up until now" (seclorum) Up until then the rules were soley non secular. Contextually, the distinction negated - the way things are - which was all royal/religious institutional control.

But that's just me.

NobodySpecial268 is correct... they say the "world" or "global" because that's the level of power they want to exert, not because that's what it will be. What it will be is a slaughter of innocents. Although in their minds you must replace "innocents" with "useless eaters."

Frankly, it seems to me they already consider us as not "owning" anything. Certainly not their stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join