It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof the January 6th made for TV event is a joke

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: xuenchen

Why would there be an explanation in my link as it's from 2020? That was well before the 6th, which is my point. She can make a request, however any request and any decision such as this one for 5000 heavily armed and including out of state NG brought in, is the Presidents decision.

I said an explanation from Lawfare meaning about Jan6. Did they explain the issue being discussed? 🤣

They apparently have a whole lot on the 6th. Feel free to browse at your leisure.

Lawfare’s January 6 Project: our coverage of the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol and its response. Here you will be able to find Lawfare articles and podcasts exploring the many legal and policy issues arising out of the attack, as well as a repository of significant documents, congressional hearings, case information and other related materials.

Lawfare Jan 6th Project

Great !!! But as usual, your trick link don't work 😀
comes up "about:blank#blocked" roflmao

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Oh, I think focusing on his refusal to send help on the 6th itself while everyone begged him to, but instead watched TV and talked to Rudy and told his staff that Pence deserved to be hung was pretty sufficient.

Please explain this new tangent you've created. TIA 🤣

Umm... you asked why the committee didn't bring up the NG. I stated they didn't have to because they brought up his inactivity on the 6th instead.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Why would there be an explanation in my link as it's from 2020? That was well before the 6th, which is my point. She can make a request, however any request and any decision such as this one for 5000 heavily armed and including out of state NG brought in, is the Presidents decision.

I said an explanation from Lawfare meaning about Jan6. Did they explain the issue being discussed? 🤣

They apparently have a whole lot on the 6th. Feel free to browse at your leisure.

Lawfare’s January 6 Project: our coverage of the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol and its response. Here you will be able to find Lawfare articles and podcasts exploring the many legal and policy issues arising out of the attack, as well as a repository of significant documents, congressional hearings, case information and other related materials.

Lawfare Jan 6th Project

Great !!! But as usual, your trick link don't work 😀
comes up "about:blank#blocked" roflmao

Fixed the link for you!

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Great!!

Looking for stories about the NG . . . . . . 😧

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Yeah it’s either “left 5 dead” or “the ‘deadly’ attack on our capitol.” I hope that a bunch of boomers shuffling around the capitol is the closest we ever get to losing our democracy. a reply to: underpass61

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark98SS
From Yahoo News right now:

"However, there is no record of Trump authorizing National Guard troops to be at the U.S. Capitol before the attack, and no evidence that Democrats denied such a request.

Christopher Miller, who was serving as acting defense secretary on the day of the insurrection, testified to the committee that Trump never gave an order to have National Guard troops ready."

Christopher Miller is a liar. I remember President Trump requesting troops BEFORE the January 6th rally FOR the January 6th rally.

Does Christopher Miller realize that not everyone is retarded?

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

we have articles stating that Miller told congress under oath that Trump did in fact ask for Guard troops, then he told the Scam 6th commission, also under oath that Trump did not. So at some point, we need to find the truth and whichever the truth is, hold this pinhead in contempt and show him to the jail cell.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join