It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President BIDEN Wants to Make Ukraine Stronger Before Attempting Russia-Ukraine Peace Talks.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Monday, October 10, 2022

U.S. President Joe Biden says no PEACE TALKS between Russia and Ukraine, until he has made Ukraine "stronger" militarily.

President Biden vows to strengthen Ukraine before any negotiations by providing more arms and funds, and tougher sanctions on Russia.
Much More at: www.usip.org...

Is it WISE to put off seeking PEACE between Russia and Ukraine, until the U.S. has made Ukraine a monster militarily?

Biden said last Friday there's a very real possibility that Nuclear "Armageddon" will occur, while he's President.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

-------

Help me out. What's Biden thinking?

If he gives Ukraine's President Zelenskyy all that he needs to easily defeat Russia, Vladimir Putin will want to talk peace?

Or, is Biden saying Putin may (or will likely?) trigger a Nuclear holocaust, instead of wanting to talk Peace, and we have to be ready for that?

Doesn't it seem the BIDEN ADMINISTRATION should make every effort to stop Russia and Ukraine from fighting, ASAP? That's the camp I'm in. Stop with the tough-guy brinksmanship that could easily kill all of us.

-CareWeMust

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Midterms coming up.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Has he lost his mind????? Oh never mind. I already know the answer........he lost his mind and sold his soul many, many years ago!

link   

Just thinking this through, if you start negotiations now, Ukraine and the west would be in the inferior position as Russia still has some form of beach head in the country. If you strengthen Ukraines position you will have a more level or favourable position for negotiations. It turns the discussion of give back the land and get out to stay out and don’t try that again.

link   
I thought diversity was our strength?

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Biden is talking out of his a**. We don't have the stockpile to arm Ukraine that way. The military is already complaining of the depletion in ammo and arms.

One thing I DO believe is Biden will get us into a shooting war with Russia including nukes. He is just that incompetent and so are his handlers.

PS: Ukraine is as corrupt as countries come. They are gobbling up our cash and selling the munitions on the black market. Zelensky doesn't want to win very badly. He just wants the cash.
edit on 10/10/2022 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Biden probably meant to say that he wasn’t quite done yet with weakening America by sending all of our money and weapons to Ukraine. Not so sure if anything about wanting peace is actually on the table from him. Unless of course he could manage it before mid terms, and use it to make people think he is trying to do something remotely sane.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

He's not thinking.

The different factions, offices, and string pullers in the regime are all working towards their own ends.

There is no single goal. No one knows what they're doing. Except getting money for themselves.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Midterms coming up.

Biden family going DOWN.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
Has he lost his mind????? Oh never mind. I already know the answer........he lost his mind and sold his soul many, many years ago!

This war expert named Christine Amapour was on CNN earlier. She said Biden wants peace but Putin's not ready.

Everyone pretends to know so much about what Putin is thinking. Five months ago, these "experts" were saying the Russian President was dying from a rare Blood Cancer.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Biden may be hoping a small nuclear war will help fight climate change.

Could A Small Nuclear War Reverse Global Warming?

www.huffpost.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   

God help us all.

That's all I can say.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: juulzverne
I think diversity is an old old wooden ship.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

That article is from June 16th. A lot has changed since then, including Biden. American military analysts have been wrong on everything so far. I suspect they're still wrong on what they perceive as Russia's strengths and weaknesses.

Biden is basically an idiot on puppet strings. If American politicians are making money on this war, then there won't be any foreseeable peace negotiations. And you can bet they are making plenty, as they always did in the Ukraine.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Somebody's not right in the head 😳

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This is as stupid as it gets. Typical American media. Any excuse for a party.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If talks between Ukraine and Russia actually get serious, White Privilege will prevail 🦴

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Such backwards logic. We have no responsibility to protect the Ukraine. Are there any treaties between the US and the Ukraine or is this all for Bidens benefit? So much effort for a country that is of no strategic use. It's pathetic really.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I think by " helping Ukraine" he means the satanists retirement plan.
Hope this is fake...article

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I think by " helping Ukraine" he means the satanists retirement plan.
Hope this is fake...article

Lol..that was 404d fast
It refers to Trumps papers and their contents. It's pretty puke-tastic.

Un 404'd..wbwm

link
wwm
edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: Add link

edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: Fix link

edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: Add2

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join