It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President BIDEN Wants to Make Ukraine Stronger Before Attempting Russia-Ukraine Peace Talks.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
Such backwards logic. We have no responsibility to protect the Ukraine. Are there any treaties between the US and the Ukraine or is this all for Bidens benefit? So much effort for a country that is of no strategic use. It's pathetic really.

All those pipelines are there !! 😳

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So we already know you would cower away if shtf just like in red dawn.
Now you want America to step down to a crap power just so you can feel good about a man you said was chosen by god to look like a hero?
The dude is a coward just like Putin and his circle.
What happens next to them is on them.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Biden backwards is Nedib.

A submission from Georgia, U.S. says the name Nedib means "Sower Of Corrupt Seed

When the sower threw the seed among thorns, he did not throw it on poor soil. In fact, it was just as moist and fertile as the good soil! Notice that the "thorns sprang up" after the seed was cast; the weeds were not significant beforehand. But when they "sprang up," they were not cleared away and growth was choked!

Mike Ford (1955-2021)

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: carewemust

He's not thinking.

The different factions, offices, and string pullers in the regime are all working towards their own ends.

There is no single goal. No one knows what they're doing. Except getting money for themselves.
'

Jesus please don't even say that out loud mate

Seriously that is like my worst fear that no one is in charge really , that These people in power really are that stupid , that we are just living on the infrastructure built by the Baby Boomers waiting for it to collapse under our stupidity.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
a reply to: juulzverne
I think diversity is an old old wooden ship.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Just before the midterms negotiations will start and a peace deal will be on the horizon. Of course Biden wanted peace all along (sarc) and Putin didn't. We beat Putin along with 'we beat bid Pharma' will win the Dems the midterms. I kid you not. The shallow MSM swallowing public will lap it up. Just look at this place it's meant to be a conspiracy site and it's full of those of a similar ilk.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   

President BIDEN Wants to Make Ukraine Stronger Before Attempting Russia-Ukraine Peace Talks.

The time for Russian - Ukrainian Peace Talks was up to 2014
Yet the Ukrainians held out .
Biden is still fighting a losing ratings game .

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
More tax payer funded weapons for nazis?...

Gotcha Joe!

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Gotcha Joe!

That's cute, I guess you have no idea how much money has been guaranteed to Saudi Arabia or the next 10 years because of Trump?
But ya omfg Joe!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

MUNGA!
'Make Ukrainian Nazis Great Again'

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Since 2014, the United States has provided more than $19.6 billion in security assistance for training and equipment to help Ukraine preserve its territorial integrity, secure its borders, and improve interoperability with NATO....

If they are not strong already with that amount

What else should you Tax Paying Americans give??

Stay Safe

Riouz

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Maybe he could them some illegal immigrants to get to work on that grain harvest….

Did I get that right Pelosi?

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I thought he was already strengthening Ukraine. What has all of the money and weapons been doing? When does the strengthening start?

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
a reply to: juulzverne
I think diversity is an old old wooden ship.

i completely forgot that was an Anchorman quote. it feels like that movie predates that word.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
I thought he was already strengthening Ukraine. What has all of the money and weapons been doing? When does the strengthening start?

My guess is this hasn't been brought up in conversation with you.
They are arming Ukraine and it's infrastructure to be NATO.
Why else would all that money go to a Country that borders Russia?

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Maybe he could them some illegal immigrants to get to work on that grain harvest….

Did I get that right Pelosi?

Or maybe he could then here for that exact reason?
Think about the why of allowing such a flow through the border.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Gotcha Joe!

That's cute, I guess you have no idea how much money has been guaranteed to Saudi Arabia or the next 10 years because of Trump?
But ya omfg Joe!!!

My bet is still nowhere near what the Ukaraine has received and will receive in the future. Still funny how up until impeachment #2 we had not really heard much about the Ukraine. I also guess you have no clue how much money the Ukraine has received from other countries. The lack of strategy between all the donor nations just handing money after money to the Ukrainians is amazing. I mean it's not like all of these allied countries have screwed themselves with their actions prior to the invasion and during. They need a proxy because military action from them would be a disaster.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Biden said last Friday there's a very real possibility that Nuclear "Armageddon" will occur, while he's President.
?

The same news source that pushes vaccines and displays vaccine commercials of smiling old people, a warm comforting voice saying something along the lines of, "get your vaccine today help the ones you love..." ????

If I just sold you a car that ran good for a few days then it turns out the tranny was shot and can't leave your driveway now without a tow...

You'd come right back to me and start up new negotiations since you have such bad luck in cars?

I'd be the fool then to not sell you another lemon.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Gotcha Joe!

But ya omfg Joe!!!

My bet is still nowhere near what the Ukaraine has received and will receive in the future. Still funny how up until impeachment #2 we had not really heard much about the Ukraine. I also guess you have no clue how much money the Ukraine has received from other countries. The lack of strategy between all the donor nations just handing money after money to the Ukrainians is amazing. I mean it's not like all of these allied countries have screwed themselves with their actions prior to the invasion and during. They need a proxy because military action from them would be a disaster.

I watch that money go away daily. I'll ever give the Biden admin props for doing it in a clever way.
Unfortunately for every human I would guess maybe something like 50% just goes into people's pockets.
But that other part went were needed and it shows....kinda

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SchizophrenicFaG

originally posted by: carewemust

Biden said last Friday there's a very real possibility that Nuclear "Armageddon" will occur, while he's President.
?

The same news source that pushes vaccines and displays vaccine commercials of smiling old people, a warm comforting voice saying something along the lines of, "get your vaccine today help the ones you love..." ????

If I just sold you a car that ran good for a few days then it turns out the tranny was shot and can't leave your driveway now without a tow...

You'd come right back to me and start up new negotiations since you have such bad luck in cars?

I'd be the fool then to not sell you another lemon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join