It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Doomsday Sub Belgorod Spotted in the Arctic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Just wondering whatever happened to Greenpeace?

Russian Doomsday Sub Belgorod Spotted in the Arctic

A Russian Navy submarine that carries bus-sized nuclear torpedoes was spotted in the Arctic after sparking headlines earlier this week over fears of a nuclear weapons test, according to new photos published on Wednesday. Project 09852 Belgorod was spotted on the surface operating in the Barents Sea, on Sept. 22 and Sept. 27, near the Kola Peninsula, USNI News contributor H I Sutton reported Wednesday for Naval News. On Monday, Italian newspaper La Republica reported that military officials in Europe had warned that the submarine had traveled to the Kara Sea to test its Poseidon torpedoes. Pentagon officials did not provide any specific information on Belgorod’s movement when contacted by USNI News earlier this week. However, a defense official played down the submarine’s recent operations in general.

Based on what I have been reading and assuming its true that Russia is getting its arse kicked in Ukraine it seems that Vlad invested heavy in hyper-sonic missiles and other doomsday toys instead of conventional ground warfare systems. In brief the NATO and USA countermeasures are decent. However, we are USA people who don't think like a Russian, especially like bad Vlad. Actually we have the perfect doomsday storm in the making in Joe and Vlad. Toss in kid rocket-man, XI and the made for TV disco dancers in Iran and were at the precipice for hell to raise. So Vlad and XI meet next week. Actually, Vlad has to be concerned that hes gutting his conventional military in that the PRC "Yellow Man" can go on the march into Russia and annex it if they wanted. Its a possibility. Getting back to that sub now spotted in the Artic. It actually would not be positioned to strike at Ukraine but positioned to either launch into the USA or China or played as a poker chip in this mother of all twists.

One thing for sure is that the party in charge of USA politics are a bunch of crazies and Putin knows that. So does XI. I mean they sheet all over the USA Constitution and people so what does that project to those guys? I mean come on so was Bill back in the day when he was getting smoked while on the job in the West Wing.

REFERENCE:

New Details of Russian Belgorod ‘Doomsday’ Submarine Revealed

Yes, America has quite the cowboy in their Presidents.

So, which one of them will do a reach around to end this madness?

Or, will USA INTEL send in the UFOS and fry him?

What say you?

edit on 8-10-2022 by Waterglass because: typos and add

edit on 8-10-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
they must be after those Trump document boxes at Mar-a-lago.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: juulzverne

I think that the Donald has pictures of big Joe in some act of compromising debauchery. Either with kids or barnyard animals.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Well, my guess if this is true then it was more of a case of Russia moving its prized sub and nuclear assets to a safe place in case, they decide to use their strategic nukes in the Ukraine.

This to me suggests they are genuinely considering and even planning to do so as a resort in their tactics and have done this in case of Nato reprisals on their assets as this submarine would most definitely have been a priority target in such a reprisal scenario so hiding it from conventional and otherwise reprisal makes sense, not that I rate there military planning very highly after their debacle in the Ukraine.

Nice to know that they have an idea of where it is, of course it could still launch attacks under the ice shelf there assuming their nuclear torpedo drone submarines have the Range, a standoff weapon like that also allows the sub to move away fast.

I mean I know absolutely nothing compared to you guys, but it is nice to at least have some idea.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Well...Joe says we're on the brink of Armageddon...and Zelenskyy is begging NATO for a nuclear first strike against Russia.

Remember that time when Biden and the democrats all screamed Trump would be the one to get us into a nuclear war?
Yeah....that was awesome.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Labtech767

Nice to know that they have an idea of where it is, of course it could still launch attacks under the ice shelf there assuming their nuclear torpedo drone submarines have the Range, a standoff weapon like that also allows the sub to move away fast.

From what I understand and remember from Zaphod58 postings and others;
The Poseidon torpedoes have a range of something like 1600 miles at a speed of 120 mph. That makes for a hell of a sphere of influence.
edit on 10/8/2022 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
thankfully the adults are in charge, not that hot-headed maniac.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Are you talking about Biden,? I think that man is regressing, I believe its called the second childhood.?!

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

thankfully the adults are in charge, not that hot-headed maniac.

Referring to putin?

Did something happen to putin?

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
More than likely there is a US fast attack shadowing the Belgorod, so I’m not to worried about that. From the performance of the Russian troops in Ukraine I’m beginning to wonder if Russia is a paper tiger. If Putin uses nuc’s, perhaps he can get away with it inside the borders of Russia and perhaps the Ukraine, but if anything happens, if a weapon goes astray and he hits a NATO asset, the US is foaming at the mouth to enact article 5. Probably 1/2 of Russia’s ICBM’S wouldn’t launch anyway.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Back in July it was announced that she’d be joining Northern Fleet briefly for trials and experiments, then moving to their Pacific Fleet.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Based on what I have been reading and assuming its true that Russia is getting its arse kicked in Ukraine

If it were only that simple...

Well considering Russia currently controls 20% of Ukraine(the exact areas they said they would liberate) and the Ukrainian military is reportedly using road side IED's, and suicide bombers. Those tactics are generally used out of desperation by terrorists. Not a functional fighting force...

Just stating the obvious as that seems to go out the window on these Ukraine war threads.

Off topic but did I hear wrong star-link is currently down over Ukraine?

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Have any evidence for these Ukraine 'suicide bombers', or just repeating what russian teevee said?

How many sq miles has Ukraine removed russians from in the last month?

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: Waterglass

Based on what I have been reading and assuming its true that Russia is getting its arse kicked in Ukraine

Off topic but did I hear wrong star-link is currently down over Ukraine?

You heard right.
www.newsweek.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Just gonna say this right here. 95% of the people, us, we are the problem.

We let governments rule our daily lives, for what?

We could just be an animal species on this planet and stop pretending we are something we are not.

Civilization, whatever that really means, was and is a mistake.

It all will eventually end badly.

Oh, and this is all going to my final report, you guys are screwed man.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
That abomination alone makes Russia a terrorist state. It should be disappeared.
It's a cherry on a cake after 70 years of Russian threats of nuclear annihilation.
A psycho can only run around with a knife for so long until cops shoot him 48 times. It's a suicide by cop. Korean Kim is begging for it too.
IMO decisions have been made. It's the root to cut. Slowly maybe. There would be no Korean Kim or Chinese toddlers without Russian villains pulling the strings.
It's good times. These alcoholics are paper tigers unlike Germany or Japan. Knock them out cold

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ukraine is a nato asset. It is something that is an advantage to their aims and goals.

a reply to: Nickn3

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Ukraine is a nato asset. It is something that is an advantage to their aims and goals.

a reply to: Nickn3

Did NATO go on repeated land grabbing invasions in Ukraine?

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

No that was just the US really...their backed and probably instigated coup in 2014. Its something our CIA is really good at actually.

<<   2 >>

join