It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Doomsday Sub Belgorod Spotted in the Arctic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

No that was just the US really...their backed and probably instigated coup in 2014. Its something our CIA is really good at actually.

Even IF that were true, it's STILL Ukrainian territory, not russian.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
But but… that’s not exciting or terrifying or world ending
edit on 8/10/2022 by Nealjt because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/10/2022 by Nealjt because: Trying to be clever a point out no-one wants to hear Zaphods sensible input, but I missed the quote, so it doesn’t make sense … (I give up!)

edit on 8/10/2022 by Nealjt because: And I can’t spell , I really give up now!! 🤫

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   
They gonna try hide under the ice sheet

TRY

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

No that was just the US really...their backed and probably instigated coup in 2014. Its something our CIA is really good at actually.

It is true...

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   

You mean after the government declared independence from Russia for the umpteenth time in 1991? Or wait is it 2014 now? Russians have been living in Ukraine for a few centuries now. Even before that it's been a land of different people.

There wasn't a "Ukraine" government until the early 1900s. And Russia took over shortly after that when the Bolsheviks won the Russian civil war at the time.

Before that there were many countries fighting over what would become Ukraine. Hell, if memory serves me correctly much of western Ukraine was heavily Polish.

It wasn't until WW1 that propaganda was spread to motivate the people living there to push for nationalism.

Let's stop with this nonsense that Ukraine was always an independent country.

For centuries Russians have been there. Poles have been there, Turks have been there. Greeks have been there. Germans have been there. Before that it was various wandering tribes moving through and settling.

People rooting for Ukraine are fair to do so, but they're either being ignorant of the politics that have been involved in that area or are blatantly ignoring that the Russians who have lived in that land, shaped Ukrainian history, contibuted to it's culture, and have generations of families living there have a right to preserve their culture as well.

People say Russia is trying to erase history and culture, but Western Ukraine has been doing that to the Russian people living there as well.

Saying Russia is invading Ukraine is akin to saying the US is invading and occupying its territories. Or that the English crown is occupying parts of Canada and Australia.

While we at it let's go ahead not forget about the British Empire or the US going around erasing history and cultures as well.

Like punishing or ostracizing people for getting their newspapers in German. Punishing Cajun students for speaking French. Destabilising and "westernizing" countries around the world.

But sure let's keep rooting for one side because the media and governments tell us to.

If Ukraine and the people want to be independent then they should be able to do it on their own, because as long as they are getting aid from other nations they will never truly be independent. They'll be at the beck and call of other nations who will remind them who they are indebted to.

Hell. Let's talk about Crimea while we're at it. Ukraine is now saying that Crimea belongs to Ukraine. Do Crimeans feel that way? Do all of them feel that way? Do even a majority of them feel that way?

I think Zelensky is forgetting that Russia gave control of Crimea to Soviet Ukraine.

Before that Crimea was also controlled by various powers.

Really all this boils down to is who says they have a claim to what and who believes them and supports them.

What should happen if all the Native Americans decide to join together and demand that the US government relinquish control and start attacking and killing US citizens? How about if all the native Hawaiians started doing the same?

What screw em, because the US military has the might is right-of-way?

There was a thread about Haiti earlier, how many of you know of the US governments actions there? How many here are willing to say the US was justified in stealing their gold and then attempting to strong arm them into a protection racket? And then after the Haitians denied the offer the US regularly and to this day interferes with their politics.

I get the whole "Russia bad" belief, but let's get real.

edit on 10/8/2022 by TheRedneck because: fixed formatting

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

America has quite the cowboy in their Presidents

Biden is no different along with the current establishment of both parties.

They remind me of this movie scene.
US MIC Establishment

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Was Ukraine a unique country when russia invaded in 2014?

And again in 2022?

This is 2022, correct?

edit on 8-10-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Back in July it was announced that she’d be joining Northern Fleet briefly for trials and experiments, then moving to their Pacific Fleet.

ON a realistic level what kind of a threat is this sub to the states?

I heard it can park nukes off the coast that can sit there almost indefinitely until they are ready to hit the button?

I also heard they can cause massive tidal waves to swamp coastal cities

link   
Don't worry it's just a simulation.

edit on 8-10-2022 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

It is true...

Yet nobody has come up with any real evidence in 8 years?

(post by Wide-Eyes removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

It’s a serious threat to coastal areas. I would take their claims of massive tsunami with a handful of salt, but it could get into a harbor and detonate and cause massive damage that way. Honestly, I’d be more worried about the Borei than this. An SSBN is a threat that can hit targets anywhere, not just ports and coastal areas.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Nevermind.

edit on 8-10-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   

For real?

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Well...Joe says we're on the brink of Armageddon...and Zelenskyy is begging NATO for a nuclear first strike against Russia.

Remember that time when Biden and the democrats all screamed Trump would be the one to get us into a nuclear war?
Yeah....that was awesome.

I think its pretty obvious, they knew war was coming at didn't want Trump in charge

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

They are all somewhat psycho. Big Joe too

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

We let governments rule our daily lives, for what?

True but things were set in stone over 2000 years ago sow ere on that hamster wheel

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Well...Joe says we're on the brink of Armageddon...and Zelenskyy is begging NATO for a nuclear first strike against Russia.

Remember that time when Biden and the democrats all screamed Trump would be the one to get us into a nuclear war?
Yeah....that was awesome.

I think its pretty obvious, they knew war was coming at didn't want Trump in charge

Because Trump would have negotiated a deal?

Explain.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I read that USA INTEL was searching for a Russian nuke sub off the Atlantic coast several weeks ago. That was reported out by the Monkey at Monkeywerx as he tracks all USA military plane movements to the extent made available to him.

Putin has spoken directly about the New World Order. He was also educated by the WEF so one wonders whether he knows of the game plan for humanity.

I write this not in support of him but as a watcher of the global ongoing's. I also recall that in early 2022 a Iranian general said that an "event" would happen in the USA in late 2022 by those internal within the USA. Seems to align itself with Russia attack on Ukraine

Iran Revolutionary Guard commander says 'revenge' coming for Soleimani strike from 'within' US

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Take him with a massive grain of salt. Money Worx exaggerates and puts up BS. He also claimed a P-8A dropped a torpedo and blew up the Nord Stream pipeline, when said P-8A arrived on scene after the first explosion, and left ten hours before the second. There are several P-8A squadrons based in Florida so it will frequently appear they are hunting something when they’re just training.
edit on 10/15/2022 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join