It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lies Told About Jim Humble and Chlorine Dioxide

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
From the website Andreas Kalcker:

Andreas Kalcker is a biophysical researcher of German origin who has lived most of his life in Spain and for many years has been living in Switzerland where he has investigated and registered several international patents that deal with the therapeutic use of chlorine dioxide for both hypoxia and for inflammation, infection, sepsis and Sars -Cov 2 -Coronavirus.

. . .Years later the publication of his second book "Forbidden Health" shows us how the recovery of diseases from A to Z considered impossible to cure in the past, obtains a remarkable success. . .

The unfair controversy created by some media outlets confused Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) with Bleach or sodium hypochlorite (NaClO) which is another substance. . .

The Forum of Banned health has more than 80.000 registered and 3.000 registered members of the SVNB using the CDS successfully. . .

Link

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
A screenshot and link:

Why ClO2 works against covid 19 a scientific aproach

April 18th, 2020

Andreas Kalcker oficial

Link to video

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Vaseline was the original snake oil.

I mean why would people wipe hydrocarbons on their skin?

Vaseline was the brainchild of England-born, Brooklyn-raised chemist Robert Chesebrough. In 1859, at the tender age of 22, Chesebrough decided to turn his back on his father's dry goods business and seek his fortune in the nascent oil industry.

According to lore, however, Chesebrough was at first unable to find any pharmacists willing to take a chance on the weird, greasy stuff. So he traveled the countryside, snake oil salesman style, preaching the magic of Vaseline.
www.mentalfloss.com...

Chesebrough was still unable to sell any to drug stores until he traveled around New York demonstrating his miracle product. In front of an audience, he would burn his skin with acid or an open flame, then spread the clear jelly on his injuries while demonstrating past injuries, healed, he claimed, by his miracle product.[3] In reality, it doesn't heal cuts and burns, the jelly forms a layer, causing dirt to not get in (one of the leading causes of death and disease in his day were due to open wounds being infected) and trapping the moisture in. To further create demand, he gave out free samples, one of the first instances of it ever being done.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Ah! Interesting! I really wasn't completely up to date on which regulation did what.

for educating me.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

Can't this controversy be settled this way?

Bleach = NaOCl or NaClO
Chlorine Dioxide = ClO2

I'm not a big fan of redefining science. It leads to bad things, like people being told to drink bleach.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Your definition of science seems to be parroting the official story of a corrupt establishment.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Truth is truth, regardless of the source. Lies are lies, regardless of the source.

If you want my agreement, talk about something they are doing wrong. There's plenty to choose from.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Do you know the difference between chlorine and chlorine dioxide?
If so please explain the difference.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher
Why ClO2 works against covid 19 a scientific aproach

April 18th, 2020

Andreas Kalcker oficial

Link to video

In this video, I hear Andreas Kalcker saying that inhaled ClO2 is one thing, but oral or intravenous use is something else.

Perhaps that is the gist of how the Deep State has obfuscated ClO2 for use as a medicinal.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Its NOT bleach. i drank it already in the required DOSE with the citric acid activator. A few year ago for a month. i am still alive.

The concept of dose seems to be alien to you.

Lets ban Tylonal as thousands are killed every year.

And ban Paxil, seroxat , pysco drugs due to school shooters.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Yes this shows the ignorance of these people. they cant tell the difference. so stupid.

i mean co2 and co. Different things.

Bleach = NaOCl or NaClO
Chlorine Dioxide = ClO2

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   

His ignorance is amazing. He cant tell the difference between...

Bleach = NaOCl or NaClO
Chlorine Dioxide = ClO2

Also every week i use bleach on my body when bathing under armpits and down below regions and feet.

I have done for many years. I am still alive with no health issues.

i use a palmful.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Bleach = NaOCl or NaClO
Chlorine Dioxide = ClO2

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Its only rare until it happens to YOU.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: championoftruth

It can happen to you and also be rare.

That's how things work.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalChickAmy

I understand that Big Pharma have their profits to make and play dirty in order to do so. But if you take Cl02 for anything other than disinfecting water, then you have nobody to blame except yourself if it makes you worse.

If there was some magic potion available big pharma would patent it, not squash it. If only because a rival company would try to do the same.

Its one thing to protect an existing product but its another not to seize on a viable alternative before company gets in on the game.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher
80 page PDF: The Universal Antidote: The Science & Story of Chlorine Dioxide

From page 77 of the PDF:

Section 5: Social Networks, Books, & People

Since MMS/Chlorine dioxide was first introduced to the public through the efforts of Jim Humble, there have been communities of people that formed chat groups and forums in order to share their experiences and help others who are searching for answers to solve problems that standard medicine could not or would not help. Here I provide links for social networks that exist for this purpose. This list is not exhaustive, but these are the ones that I have come across in my research. I do not mention Facebook Groups at all because there have been so many of them that have been disbanded by the FB thought police.

Groups that are linked to in the PDF:

• MeWe
  • Telegram App Groups
  • CD/MMS Websites
  • Important Video Channels
  • Other Important Books

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: championoftruth

Its NOT bleach. i drank it already in the required DOSE with the citric acid activator. A few year ago for a month. i am still alive.

And with that, I am closing this thread in my browser. I will not respond to any more questions, comments, or insults. I will not be part or parcel to this madness. Do as you will; I have given my warnings, and if someone chooses to ignore them, I'm sorry for whatever happens. It is NOT on me.

My final word: do not drink bleach!

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Its not bleach.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You cant patent gold or water. no profit in CD. ANYONE CAN MAKE IT.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join