It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lies Told About Jim Humble and Chlorine Dioxide

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I learned about chlorine dioxide years ago when I saw the Project Camelot interview of Jim Humble. I found him to be very credible.

Since then I’ve learned a lot about what I call the “medical mafia.” A century ago, Rockefeller and Carnegie, through their agents, demonized natural healing methods and virtually took over medicine, creating Big Pharma, to sell drugs made from oil.

That’s why Jim Humble has been smeared and lies have been told about chlorine dioxide. The compound is cheap, effective, and can’t be patented.

Personally, I have it on hand so that I can be my own physician if I get sick. The last thing I want to do is subject myself to mainstream medicine, unless I break a bone or need stiches.

Today I discovered that Jim Humble is still active publicly to try to educate the public. I see he has a channel on Odysee.

I also see that there is an organization called COMUSAV Mundial (World Health & Life Coalition) working with the scientific community to legalize chlorine dioxide in every country. I found them on Telegram at COMUSAV ENGLISH ONLY. They refer to it as chlorine dioxide solution (CDS).

I suspect that in the years to come we are going to see a revolution in medicine as people wake up to how we have been lied to.

That will be a good thing.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

I understand that Big Pharma have their profits to make and play dirty in order to do so. But if you take Cl02 for anything other than disinfecting water, then you have nobody to blame except yourself if it makes you worse.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalChickAmy

There's lots of evidence to the contrary, but you have to first, look for it, and then open up your mind to it.

To each his own.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher
I learned about chlorine dioxide years ago when I saw the Project Camelot interview of Jim Humble.

Here is the Description to the original 2008 interview and a link to Odysee to view it:

Project Camelot interviews Jim Humble, the man behind MMS: Miracle Mineral Supplement

December 30th, 2008

Project Camelot

Aerospace engineer Jim Humble's third career started accidentally while on a gold prospecting trip in the jungle of Venezuela. There, using stabilized oxygen, he improvised an effective remedy for his colleagues who were stricken with malaria. As curious as he had always been in his life, he returned to his native US and wondered why the cure had worked so well.

The answers to his own questions led him to the development of a more powerful form of oxygen therapy, chlorine dioxide, which he called Miracle Mineral Supplement. With a mission to help the human race whatever he did, Jim made it widely available in the form of sodium chlorite which the user 'activated' by adding lemon juice or vinegar - and medical teams conducted 100,000 research trials in Africa where it was found that MMS would frequently relieve the symptoms of malaria in as little as four hours.

In this 75 minute interview, Jim talks with Project Camelot's Bill Ryan about his life and work. Charming, engaging and passionate, Jim reveals his most interesting background in aerospace and mining engineering - careers few users of MMS will be aware of - and then goes into detail about how MMS works, his experience successfully treating not only malaria but hepatitis, cancer and AIDS, and his personal spiritual and philosophical perspective on everything he does.

Link

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalChickAmy

I understand that Big Pharma have their profits to make and play dirty in order to do so. But if you take Cl02 for anything other than disinfecting water, then you have nobody to blame except yourself if it makes you worse.

Like anything else it depends on the dose.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Ya know, you're right.
I should just chug some of this stuff and tell my Urologist and Oncologist "Nah, I got this".
Prostate cancer ? Pffft. I mean, seriously, why would I go through all those tests and surgery when I got chlorine dioxide !!!!
A few glasses of this and I'll be good as new, right ?

I'm sure they'll just love to hear how I got this miracle cure from some random person on the internet.

It's great to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Ya know, you're right.
I should just chug some of this stuff and tell my Urologist and Oncologist "Nah, I got this".
Prostate cancer ? Pffft. I mean, seriously, why would I go through all those tests and surgery when I got chlorine dioxide !!!!
A few glasses of this and I'll be good as new, right ?

I'm sure they'll just love to hear how I got this miracle cure from some random person on the internet.

It's great to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.

You have zero clue what you're talking about.

Chemotherapy is more toxic at the dosages used.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Relax, I'm sure it's no different than that British Runcol, or HT by the cool kids, that was popular back in the early 1900s.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Hmmm....let's see...Surgery and possibly ? chemo which has been proven to work ...or drink disinfectant.

Damn, that's tough decision.

Next time you get sick, maybe you can try it and tell us how it works out.
I'm gonna stick to actual medicine.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Why not get doused in radiation that you cannot possible afford... cemo... paying the hospital to make you sicker... all those pills that come with it. Yeah. I try new things before I let the hospital own me...

Something like hydroxyclroriquin (close enough lol) and this being highly attacked like this and ridiculed like a "disinfectant" makes me think that it works....

He said to drink bleach... fing tards

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   

My step dad gave me bottles of the stuff years ago. I tried it while I had a common cold as I recall. Pretty awful stuff, the chlorine aroma has a real wow factor going on.🫢

I can't recall getting any better sooner having followed the protocols to the letter. No harm however, not very pleasant though.

edit on 10/6/2022 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 02:44 AM
link   

A thought—do both. Keep your plan for surgery. See what happens. And if I were you, I wouldn't even tell my doctor. Because he or she is not free to discuss it with you.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Please don't turn up out of the blue and start suggesting members ingest toxic chemicals in a snake oil bottle.

Especially ones like David who currently has some serious medical issues he needs to deal with.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

I wouldn't bother for a common cold.

But if I were really sick, I'm averse to mainstream medical care at this point in time. I'm appalled at what I've learned over the last decade about what happens to practitioners who dare to challenge the "standard of care" which is dictated by Big Pharma, through their undue influence on what's taught in medical schools, and on governments, who license physicians.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   
My go-to platform for free speech is Bitchute.

I did a search there for "chlorine dioxide" and came up with this video:

UNDERSTANDING MMS - PART 1 LOST DOCUMENTARY SERIES

First published at 19:43 UTC on April 28th, 2022.

Curious Human Productions

The Universal Antidote Lost Documentaries Series (Understanding MMS)

The powers that be have made multiple attempts to scrub documentaries about The Universal Antidote (Chlorine Dioxide) from the web. This video series is made as an attempt to preserve this information for the historical record. The first documentary in this series is titled Understanding MMS and was produced in 2008 and contains original footage of Jim Humble, testimonials from physicians and patients, and some other interesting historical details.

For up-to-date information about chlorine dioxide visit the website theuniversalantidote.com...

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Every one of us who lives in or near a city and drinks tab water gets a daily (safe) dose of Chlorine dioxide. And yet, a lot of us still get sick and get cancer. The exact substance that MMS is made of is already in our daily diets.

The only difference is that Jim Humbles Miracle cure starts off with sodium chlorite, then adds lemon juice to it, to get Chlorine dioxide as a result. (Where exactly is the 'miracle mineral' in this mixture? )

Jim Humble is being smeared because his MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution) is a scam!
If he thinned the solution a bit then he could write 'tabwater' on the bottle. (but that doesn't really sell, right?)

Chlorine dioxide is added to drinking water to protect people from harmful bacteria and other microorganisms. Most people will be exposed to chlorine dioxide and its disinfection by-product, chlorite ions, when they drink water that has been treated with chlorine dioxide.

Agency for Toxic Substances

Chlorine dioxide is a gas. It is commonly used to disinfect drinking water. chlorine dioxide is a disinfectant similar to bleach. When used in large quantities, it can be dangerous.
Chlorine dioxide is a disinfectant that kills bacteria, viruses, and fungi. But at high doses, it can damage red blood cells and the lining of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract.

webmd

Remember some years ago when suddenly no one wanted to use fluoride toothpastes anymore? Most of the brands who now advertise their none-fluoride products have replaced the fluoride with chlorine dioxide.
Just one more example of how much this stuff is out there already, and we all ingest it one way or another. It's not a miracle thing.

edit on 6-10-2022 by KindraLabelle2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   
There are two very basic principles I want to point out that are pertinent to this thread:

First, all medical situations are not the same. What cures me might kill you and vice versa. For example, there are huge differences between diabetes and atheriosclerosis. The former is chemical, while the latter is mechanical. A dose of insulin while I am having a heart attack is not going to help, and a nitro pill under the tongue will not reduce blood sugar.

Anyone who claims to have any substance which is a "cure-all" is a quack and should not be listened to. Such a substance is physically impossible.

Second, chlorine in any form is a dangerous substance. Chlorine is the stuff that makes photosynthesis possible, because it will lose an electron when exposed to sunlight. That leads to a chain reaction that plants use to make food from water, nutrients, and air. But it is also the base chemical ingredient of hydrochloric acid (stomach acid, which is quite strong), Clorox, chloroform, and even mustard gas. Chlorine is highly, highly corrosive!

The advent of chlorine dioxide in drinking water coincides with a weaker population, based on timing. The very reason it is used in drinking water is because it will kill almost anything! Think about that... one of the deadliest poisons on the planet and someone you do not know is telling you to drink the stuff.

I am no fan of Big Pharma; they regularly put profit margins far, far ahead of helping people and they have very questionable business practices. But then again, I am also critical of "snake-oil salesmen." There's a reason doctors go through such extensive training and education to become doctors, and the very idea of some miracle cure-all goes against all of that.

If you wouldn't take something a bum lying the gutter offered you, do not take something that a random person on the Internet suggests. There's little difference, and claims that are too good to be true... well, there's usually a good reason they sound too good to be true: they aren't true.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
Chlorine Dioxide Is a Size-Selective Antimicrobial Agent
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Chlorine Dioxide is referred to as the 'ideal biocide'.

In this respect, it is one of the main aims of the present work to find a reasonable answer for the following intriguing question: how is it possible that contacting or even drinking ClO2 solution is practically harmless for animals [16] and human beings [17], while the same aqueous solution can be a very effective and a rapid killer for bacteria, fungi, and viruses? What is the basis of this unexpected selectivity?

edit on 6-10-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

One of the most interesting documentaries and subsequent follow up readings I had was the introduction of regulation of the food and drug industries.

Some of the things said and sold before regulation are both fascinating and horrifying in equal measure.

I'd recommend anyone to take a look at this interesting part of our histories both in the USA and elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
If you wouldn't take something a bum lying the gutter offered you, do not take something that a random person on the Internet suggests.

Another alternative: Take advantage of links posted that might interest you, and discern for yourself.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join