It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lies Told About Jim Humble and Chlorine Dioxide

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
Despite the Covid-1984™ scam having been exposed here, top-to-bottom, and inside-out : those that still hound every medicalish thread with their defence of the Medical-Mafia™, stick-out like sore thumbs now.

There is really no real excuse for multi-year ATS™ members, not understanding the violent and horrific takedown of natural medicine, and the imposition of Rockefeller™/Western/Occidental Medicine™.

Thanks. I'm new here. Now I know what I'm dealing with.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

yeah, well that's just like his opinion man.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   
From The Weston A. Price Foundation:

The Chlorine Dioxide Controversy

JANUARY 22, 2021 BY STEPHANIE SENEFF, PHD

. . . A gas at room temperature, chlorine dioxide is highly soluble in water. It is made by mixing 28 percent sodium chlorite solution with an acid such as citric acid or hydrochloric acid. With its very simple molecular structure (one chlorine atom and two oxygen atoms), CD spontaneously breaks down into hypochlorite and superoxide. These two molecules are very commonly produced by living cells, particularly by immune cells in response to an infection. . .

. . . CD is a powerful oxidizing agent. This can be beneficial, not only for keeping patho­gens in check but also for breaking down toxic chemicals and for oxidizing sulfur to produce sulfate. Clinicians treating children with autism have found that CD has an amazing ability to reverse autism. I know of no other medicine that can claim such an extraordinary effect. It makes sense to me that it would be useful for autism, because I have identified sulfate deficiency and glyphosate toxicity, as well as gut dysbiosis due to an overgrowth of pathogens, as all being features of autism.

An important thing to keep in mind is that it is necessary to administer small doses at fre­quent intervals throughout the day. In this way, the dose is never high enough to cause oxida­tive damage because antioxidant defenses can keep up with production of reactive molecules. CD’s ability to treat malaria suggests that it might also be of benefit in treating Covid-19. It is intriguing that hydroxychloroquine, another chlorine-containing molecule that is commonly used to treat malaria, has shown promise in treating Covid-19.16

Link

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
Do you have a link that backs this up:

NaClO forms naturally whenever chlorine dioxide (ClO2), which is a gas, is dissolved in water containing sodium.

If so can you post it please?

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

You want a picture from a first-year college chemistry textbook? Could you follow a first-year college chemnistry textbook?

I am not debating links. I am stating reality. I gave you the chemical information; now what you do with it is your business.

I just hope you don't drink it. ATS does not need to lose members, especially not that way.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Overseeall

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Table salt has chloride in it as well.

Ouch.

Y’all are the reason ATS had to refresh its disclaimers .

Let me guess, you use toothpaste with fluoride added to it.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Please don't turn up out of the blue and start suggesting members ingest toxic chemicals in a snake oil bottle.

Especially ones like David who currently has some serious medical issues he needs to deal with.

and with dcoter prescribed prescription medicines being the third biggest cause of death in the USA who should they listen to?

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

If the regulated doctors are killing that many people then what are the unregulated ones going to do?

I think you'll find that's more to do with privatised medical care and back handers than anything else.

You won't find those kind of stats in the UK with nationalised health care.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: nonspecific

Please don't turn up out of the blue and start suggesting members ingest toxic chemicals in a snake oil bottle.

Especially ones like David who currently has some serious medical issues he needs to deal with.

and with dcoter prescribed prescription medicines being the third biggest cause of death in the USA who should they listen to?

They should definitely listen to doctors who want to constantly inject them with clot shots. That's who. And the CDC. Forget the v safe data, it's a myth.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

LOL

wont find those stats in the UK..LOL and Bolloks! We will see about that with vax damage incoming..

:-)

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

It won't.

Either the USW had different vaccines to us, the US is really really unhealthy, the US medical system is raking in profits from gullible people with imaginary conditions or ATS members are making up how many people are sick from vaccines.

People in the UK are not dropping dead and getting ill all over the place, its rare cases as with anything.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

In truth they are not Vaccines they had to change the definition of a vax to have them included with the word. Untested gene editing software released to the masses and yes the same companies that made these for the USA made them for the UK.

Happy days

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 03:52 AM
link   

edit on 8-10-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher
Since then I’ve learned a lot about what I call the “medical mafia.” A century ago, Rockefeller and Carnegie, through their agents, demonized natural healing methods and virtually took over medicine, creating Big Pharma, to sell drugs made from oil.

Therein lies the elephant in the room.

We the people worldwide are up against a criminal gang of psychopaths who demonize lots of people and lots of medicines to get what they want.

The question is, what to do about it?

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   

You won't find those kind of stats in the UK with nationalised health care.

Have you done any research into that?

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Yes.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
nm

edit on 8-10-2022 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2) is commonly known as bleach.

The whole point of this thread is to highlight the modus operadi of those who seek to control we the people for the sake of their own greed, power, and control, as in the Deep State/Globalists/New World Order advocates/Medical Mafia, who have convinced the masses that ClO2 is bleach.

How did they do it? Largely through television news. And PERSECUTING practitioners who bravely treat their patients with it.

(The same kind of thing is going on today with the official story about alleged happenings on planet Earth that started in Wuhan, China in December, 2019.)

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher
Documentary: The Universal Antidote: The Science & Story of Chlorine Dioxide

This documentary is narrated by a critical care nurse who learned the truth about ClO2 from real world clinical experience.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Ivermectin is commonly known as horse dewormer.
Lol.

edit on 9-10-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join