It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lies Told About Jim Humble and Chlorine Dioxide

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Your source makes one claim in the synopsis that is woefully incorrect, and this invalidates the remainder of the paper IMO.

how is it possible that contacting or even drinking ClO2 solution is practically harmless for animals [16] and human beings [17], while the same aqueous solution can be a very effective and a rapid killer for bacteria, fungi, and viruses? What is the basis of this unexpected selectivity?

Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2) is commonly known as bleach. Bleach is known to be quite harmful if ingested. In drinking water, the amount is tightly restricted so that it is deadly to pathogens but does minimal harm... note that difference, minimal harm as opposed to no harm... to larger organisms.

Your reference, in other words, fails to address or even recognize the quantitative aspect of dosage.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

I strongly suggest you do not drink bleach as a "cure" for anything,

I also strongly suggest that no one reading drink bleach as a "cure" for anything. You, sir, could be responsible for literal deaths by peddling such nonsense.

Chlorine dioxide is commonly known as bleach. It is certainly toxic and in high enough quantities can be fatal.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl) is a solution made from reacting chlorine with a sodium hydroxide solution. These two reactants are the major co-products from most chlor-alkali cells. Sodium hypochlorite, commonly referred to as bleach, has a variety of uses and is an excellent disinfectant/antimicrobial agent.

edit on 6-10-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Conclusion
Chlorine dioxide is a size selective antimicrobial agent which can kill micron sized organisms rapidly but cannot make real harm to much larger organisms like animals or humans as it is not able to penetrate deeply into their living tissues.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Once again, I strongly suggest no one drink bleach thinking it will cure anything.

And with that statement, I'm done with this topic. Vaccines do not turn people's arms magnetic either.

The OP mentioned bitchute. This is why I immediately discount anything bitchute says. If it contains any truth, it is too little and too sporadic to find.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Once again, I strongly suggest no one drink bleach thinking it will cure anything.

And with that statement, I'm done with this topic.

No one has suggested drinking bleach.....but carry on.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

The OP mentioned bitchute. This is why I immediately discount anything bitchute says. If it contains any truth, it is too little and too sporadic to find.

Would you watch a yt video about it?

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I also strongly suggest that no one reading drink bleach as a "cure" for anything. You, sir, could be responsible for literal deaths by peddling such nonsense.

Chlorine dioxide is commonly known as bleach. It is certainly toxic and in high enough quantities can be fatal.

TheRedneck

I think this needs posting in large font at the beginning of this thread!

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Any video telling you to ingest bleach shouldn't be watched/listened to, not just because it's on bitchute but it is a site full of the worse conspracies out there......

edit on 6-10-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Who told you to drink bleach?

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Oh, God. This again?

I know most of you here do not need to be told not to drink bleach.
edit on 6 10 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Dr. Lee Merritt is a whistleblower physician who is as trustworthy as they come.

Her website is The Medical Rebel.

Regarding chlorine dioxide or chlorine dioxide solution (CDS) and the nonsense that it is bleach:

. . .. CDS has a perfect “Redox Potential” with the ability to accept electrons at a perfect voltage of 0.94 v that attacks toxins but spares cells. It is non- corrosive, and does not create carcinogenic biproducts unlike chlorine. By contrast Hydrogen Peroxide, or chlorine, or Chlorox bleach kills bacteria and cells, because it they have a higher voltage 1.76v to 2.8 v. . .

drleemerritt.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

We sit here, and don't know.

Would personally trust Dr. Lee Merritt, way more than any of those links posted in this thread from Gatekeepers™.

Despite the Covid-1984™ scam having been exposed here, top-to-bottom, and inside-out : those that still hound every medicalish thread with their defence of the Medical-Mafia™, stick-out like sore thumbs now.

There is really no real excuse for multi-year ATS™ members, not understanding the violent and horrific takedown of natural medicine, and the imposition of Rockefeller™/Western/Occidental Medicine™.

Am sorry for good member David having health challenges now, but the rabbit-hole on "modern" day cancer treatments, like Radiation-Therapy™, and Chemotherapy™, are deep, and ugly as hell.

But that "solution" won-out, because the Medical-Mafia™ made boatloads of Money™ from it.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

TheRedneck

I'd also advise not to do chemo if you have cancer.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Regarding chlorine dioxide or chlorine dioxide solution (CDS) and the nonsense that it is bleach

*sigh*

One more try. At least attempt to understand.

The active ingredient in bleach is sodium hypochlorite (NaClO). NaClO forms naturally whenever chlorine dioxide (ClO2), which is a gas, is dissolved in water containing sodium. The ClO2 breaks down into ClO- and O+ ions due to the hydrogen bonding of water and forms NaClO. Bleach is formed by dissolving ClO2 into water containing table salt (NaCl).

The human body does not contain distilled water. It contains salt water with plenty of Na+ ions floating around. It is actually difficult to find water that does not contain a small amount of NaCl. Bleach is a weak solution of dissolved chlorine dioxide which then forms aqueous NaClO. That's what it is.

I don't care who says it is not. It is. That's a simple fact and wishing it would go away does not change it. You are suggesting people ingest bleach for health reasons. All you are doing with these links is showing me names of fools who are spouting nonsense. This is first-year chemistry.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Quote: Although it contains “chlorine” in its denomination, it’s very different to hypochlorite (bleach), even
though they often get mixed up. When we combine sodium chlorite with HCL, we generate chlorine
dioxide, which is always yellow and has that pool smell. But if we combine hypochlorite with acid,
we create very strong and toxic gases, unbearable to us. Besides, the reaction of regular bleach and
acid creates a lot of effervescent bubbles, something that doesn’t happen with sodium chlorite.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Table salt has chloride in it as well.
edit on 6-10-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Table salt has chloride in it as well.

Ouch.

Y’all are the reason ATS had to refresh its disclaimers .

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   
was this the stuff at bhopal india?

i didn't see what the gas was on wiki.

found it. methyl isocyanate.

that's all they say.

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join