It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early Report possible Nordstream 2 and 1 Sabatoge

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Gas from Russia's Nord Stream 2 pipeline is leaking into the Baltic Sea. The German government said it was in contact with the Danish authorities and working with local law enforcement to find out what caused pressure in the pipeline to plummet

Now why would you call the authorities unless you suspect something?

This is not bodeing well for Europe and I pray this is not what it appears to be if it is the retaliation could be terrible

The implications could be catastrophic w these tensions

It appears shortly after Nord 1 has the same issues and German authorities aren't treating it like it's an accident

Link

I'll keep following until I fall asleep

Any and all updates are welcome
edit on 9/27/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I wonder what happens to the pipe when the pressure gets too low. Apparently at 7 Bars now.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Dbl

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Nord Stream 1 also has problems , could be " possible " false flag IDK::

BREAKING: A few hours after the gas leak on the Nord Stream 2 pipeline, Nord Stream 1 is also reporting massive problems. The pipelines may have been damaged by targeted attacks - Berliner Zeitung/Tagesspiegel

Interesting ....man the tension w this region just keeps escalating

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

I wonder what happens to the pipe when the pressure gets too low. Apparently at 7 Bars now.

Cheers

Very good question. I hope we don't find out

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

I keep reading this could end in a huge escalation it's not looking like an accident

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Nord Stream 2's operator said pressure in the pipeline, which had contained some gas sealed inside despite never becoming operational, dropped from 105 to 7 bars overnight.

Read more: Gas From Russia's Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Leaks Into Baltic Sea | Newsmax.com

If it was not operational, I could assume that the sealed gas inside was inert to prevent moisture something like argon or similar to welding gas. They don't give the volume of the amount leaked but claim it is a hazard, they don't tell you what leaked or why so I am going to say more than likely some stupid employee did something stupid. If it was pressurized inert gas for an in operable line at high volume, it would suffocate people from o2 and nitrogen in high concentration but we don't know if that is the case.
If I farted in your face a similar article could be wrote
good to see you marine.

edit: (perhaps they were letting out some climate changing gas like co2 mixed with argon on purpose to avoid some planet abuse argument in the future on purpose)
edit on bTue, 27 Sep 2022 03:34:28 -050020223003America/ChicagoTue, 27 Sep 2022 03:34:28 -050009am9 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Yeeh it`s serious now .

The timing also , the new baltic pipe from Norway just opened.

New Polish gas pipeline from Norway to reach full capacity ahead of schedule

Or it`s opening soon ...
edit on 27-9-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Lol good to see you too Devil Dog!!!

🤣🤣🤷‍♂️ that's a good of theory as any!

My only concern is the development of it happening on Nord 1 shortly after.

They're treating this like it wasn't an accident

For God's sake I hope your situation is the correct one

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Yeeh it`s serious now .

The timing also , the new baltic pipe from Norway just opened.

New Polish gas pipeline from Norway to reach full capacity ahead of schedule

Or it`s opening soon ...

All eyes on that one now

Just feels like dominos are falling

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I keep reading this could end in a huge escalation it's not looking like an accident

Well, the "injured parties" are Germany and Russia.

Hard to believe smaller European countries would risk the wrath of those two with an act of sabotage. Repair will be a pain. Pipe has to be lifted, repaired, etc. Won't be easy.

I saw a suggestion that the Russians themselves did it. Hard to fathom (sorry!), but maybe a false flag of some kind?

But yes, this could go stratospheric quickly.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Lol good to see you too Devil Dog!!!

My only concern is the development of it happening on Nord 1 shortly after.

They're treating this like it wasn't an accident

For God's sake I hope your situation is the correct one

A non operating line dumped probably pressurized inert gas, other idiots compensate because of a problem, it is reading like a retard on the job. I used to weld on natural gas lines, sometimes on well pads they have fabrication that is lain just as a redundancy for over pressure for maintenance that gets filled with inert bs just in case a redirect to a main occurs. I don't know exactly how the idiots run it from the gas company I just know I welded a few of them once or twice.
Usually at the end of these inoperable lines is also a door that when under pressure is where the pig comes out What a pig is, it looks like a big bullet that has brushes that clean the inside of an open root pipe weld that is under pressure to go through that plumbing to clean the slag off of the inside from the welding. I bet some ass hole opened the door on the over flow and pressure dropped because well they are stupid .

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Someone or some group clearly dont want Europe to have the Russian gas supplies.
That looks like Sabatoge.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Lindsey Graham: 'Turn Off Russian Oil And Gas, Turn On American Oil And Gas'

Lindsey Graham wants Europe to pay more for its LNG gas supplies. Russia was giving Europe its Gas supplies at a discount.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:50 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Not looking good

Nord Stream says three offshore gas pipelines damaged in one day

NewsNow Nord Stream

Depressurizing= crushed soda can effect kind of like sucking an egg into a milk bottle made out glass with a match just backwards, your link talks about damage on 3. In the op even if the line that was non operational was part of the system might have an effect on the rest.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   

How do those lines do when no gas is inside to exert pressure? Are they okay with the pressure from ocean depths?

Cheers

<<   2  3  4 >>

join