It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early Report possible Nordstream 2 and 1 Sabatoge

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Whatever Russia isn't panicking on massive losses of capitol so if they are not reporting on losing trillions of dollars of LNG... it is hopefully just another media stunt.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Brotherman

How do those lines do when no gas is inside to exert pressure? Are they okay with the pressure from ocean depths?

Cheers

I'm a #ing retard and half the time I don't got my CRE's but if you pay attention to the pictures of the line you should notice that this particular design has a shroud that is riveted around the actual line. I can't speak to the quality of this design but I will say that being under water is probably very similar to being underground because temperature and pressure are usually a constant. I have a tendency to believe that being underwater don't mean alot because all the outlets are above the sea. If I wanted to make commentary about the little mermaid this would be the place I do it but I like you too much to talk about fried mermaid tits and Sebastion =D

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I’m actually surprised it took this long, I was expecting this about 6 months ago.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   

If anyone would be and should be panicking that would be Europe and politicians like the ones in Germany who said they wouldn't care what the people think or say the sanctions would continue no matter consequences.

edit on 27-9-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 04:11 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   
some are speculating that the Sabotage was directly as the threat that Joe Biden mentioned.

Joe Biden Threat?
US navy passed through the Baltic Sea

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Großer Flottenverband der US-Navy passiert Fehmarnbelt

Large fleet formation of the US Navy passes Fehmarnbelt

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Thanks, I know nothing about the structural strength of these lines. I would guess they're made to survive loss of pressure, at least for a given period of time.

Been a while since I saw the Mermaid. That was a nice city to party in, back in the day.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 04:37 AM
link   
It is said that sabotage would have been carried out by combat divers or a submarine.

The leaks discovered on Monday on the Nord Stream 1 and 2 gas pipelines may have been the result of a targeted attack. This is written by the German newspaper Tagesspiegel, which refers to German official sources. - Everything points against it being a coincidence, says the source.

Link
edit on 27-9-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

If this turns out to be a sabotage as the results of that threat which Joe Biden made earlier in the month.

Europe could be in trouble.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   

There is an unprecedented situation on the Nord Stream that requires investigation, the situation affects the energy security of an entire continent -Kremlin

The Kremlin does not exclude the possibility that a diversion occurred on the Nord Stream and Nord Stream-2 gas pipelines
Now it is impossible to exclude any option until the conclusions of experts have appeared,- Dmitry Peskov stressed.

Trying to find source.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
some are speculating that the Sabotage was directly as the threat that Joe Biden mentioned.

Joe Biden Threat?

I swear between your threads on iran and this one, where you link your OWN Twitter comment as some sourt of "source" its bizzare

Why do you want SO BADLY for the US to be starting false flags everywhere?

What happened to your constant threads on Ukraine and Russia?

Did your handlers tell you to switch to a dif propaganda attempt?

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
It is said that sabotage would have been carried out by combat divers or a submarine.

The leaks discovered on Monday on the Nord Stream 1 and 2 gas pipelines may have been the result of a targeted attack. This is written by the German newspaper Tagesspiegel, which refers to German official sources. - Everything points against it being a coincidence, says the source.

Link

Combat divers or a submarine, lol.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Joe Biden Threat?

This is the occum's razor answer imo

Russia's gas business is the only thing keeping the country afloat financially, so those wishing to see Putin fall will want to cut that cash flow. Europe won't do it, since they need his gas (plus inflaming this situation wouldn't seem wise for those in that arena - give Putin nothing to lose and who knows what he'll do).

However, from across the pond it might seem a far more attractive move to cut the gas supply - cut Putin's last line of credit.

If so, all i can say is that the cvnts in the US making such moves at their relatively safe distance need a slap; they ned a bag on their heads, shoved on a transport to the Ukraine and dropped in the middle of the fighting - see how long they carry on arming and fuelling the war then. There'd be ceasefire and amicable treaty with new borderlines drawn up instantly.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   
"Our imagination no longer provides a scenario that this is not a targeted attack," a person privy to the assessment by the federal government and federal authorities told the Tagesspiegel. It went on to say that "everything speaks against a coincidence."

Such a suspected attack on the seabed would be anything but trivial, it would have to be carried out with special forces, for example, naval divers, or a submarine, it was further said from the circles informed about the initial situation assessment. With the temporary shutdown of the Nord Stream pipelines, gas deliveries from Russia to Germany and Central Europe would only be possible via the Yamal connection running through Poland or the Ukrainian pipeline network. Thus, forces linked to Ukraine could be eligible for this. However, a "false flag" operation by Russia to drive up gas prices further would also be possible.
Link (German)

When i first heard about this some hours ago my first thought was: WHO PROFITS?

Who doesn´t want us to get cheap russian gas, especially via NS2? There is the UK/US axis, there is Poland, there is the Ukraine and there are also the foreign controlled ad hostile agents/agenda pushers/transformers in the german government who work against the german population. Can´t find any scenario that makes russia profit from the situation, how or for what should they try to raise the prices when nothing is delivered anyway because "our moral world champions" like Young Global Leader Baerbock(most of them heavily controlled by transatlantic whatevers and of course the WEF/Davos/NATO/Bilderberger/G7 gang), don´t want evil russian gas and oil?

Protests here are getting more and bigger in numbers of protesters meanwhile. Nobody cares for that "right-wing extremists" drawer the government tried and tries to put the protesters in, if people can´t afford electricity, heat etc anymore and slowly lose their jobs because companies also can´t afford electric energy anymore, then nobody cares anymore what the next protester votes for or whatever. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, we are all sitting in the same sinking boat because of the agenda pushers/transformers and their henchmen in "politics" and MSM.

I guess "our" government is happy because only 3.5 days left till the new Bundeswehr unit starts to work. First time in the history of the FRG that the Bundeswehr is allowed to do police work, to put down protests and even to force corona measures upon the population here.

My feeling says that Russia is last in the row of those that profit from such an act of sabotage on NS1 and NS2. But sometimes i forget for some seconds that Russia under Young Global Leader Putin is only playing it´s role in the agenda that´s pushed right now by the money bags behind the curtains, those that want to make us all of us "happy till 2030".

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Pompeo Says U.S. Will 'Do Everything' To Stop Nord Stream 2 Project

Russia's gas business is the only thing keeping the country afloat financially

Russia's gas business is the only thing that is keeping Europe afloat financially and the sanctions shows that they had failed agaisnt Russia.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Energy Crunch Will Hurt Like 2009 Crash If Europe Gets It Wrong

The gas supplies from UAE will be only enough for a few months if anything. But wont be able to replace the Rus gas supplies.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: optimisticcontrarian

Why do you want SO BADLY for the US to be starting false flags everywhere?

Because the US is always the good guy bringing freedom fires and democracy? or should i say failed states?

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

This gas pipe sabotage caused higher natural gas price , so if Russia is in economic war against Europe, hoping Europeans suffer economically and by other means, this would benefit Russia war .

Russia war is not just kinetic, but also economic .

Europe Natural Gas Prices Rise as Nord Stream Leaks Dash Faint Hopes

I dont say it was Russia, only pointin out this viewpoint .also by now it must be clear for Russia that Europe wants to stop buying Russian gas, so the gas flow and all that business was dieing anyway, just matter of timing...
edit on 27-9-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join