It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early Report possible Nordstream 2 and 1 Sabatoge

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   
only one country is really profiting for the take-out of the gas pipelines ! so they will have the absolut control of the natural gas prices and distribution
the retards threathend also europe with sanctions if NS2 would be opend !
well they have won now ! europe is now forced to pay the redicilous prices on the so called "free " market..
the Eastsea is perfect monitored by the NATO ... no unindentified vessel can slip trough there ! so NATO knowes who sabotaged the pipelines by now
this was an pure act of agression against the europeen taxpayers

edit on 27-9-2022 by visres because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   

26.8 mm thick. The pipe is then covered in a 3 layer anti-corrosion coating before being covered in steel reinforced concrete for additional weight.

The same document shows the technical specifications

Not exactly easy to punch a hole to something like that ?

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

There's been recent fluff about Europe having secured their reserve stocks so it's all going to be ok this winter, folks!

But if that proves untrue i'm sure the European plight will be seen as collateral damage

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
"so if Russia is in economic war against Europe"

Let´s say this is all real and not simply one scenario of the agenda that is pushed. Then of course Russia is in economic war against EUrope(the highly anti-democratic artificial created EU thing, not Europe the continent because Russia is part of the continent too with around 23% of it´s territory) because "we", the money bag west, started that war. Unfortunately. "We" started to sanction Russia, the USA said that NS2 will not run because of that Ukraine conflict etc. But who suffers and who profits most from that situation? In fact the average german population suffers and the USA profits most. They drove another wedge between Russia and Germany, they sell us now their expensive fracking gas BS that needs to be transported via heavy oil tankers to Germany (to save the climate of course...) first while we only need to switch on NS1 and NS2 for cheaper and more safely supplied stuff from one of our european neighbors.

I also don´t say who it was because i don´t know it, i haven´t seen how and when it happened and who has done it. I follow the money, the logic, the common sense, check what happened in history and then i am able to draw conclusions, to see who profits most and who´s goals are achieved with that. But we live in a time where black is white, where night is day, where wrong is right, where the truth is a conspiracy theory in this theater to fool the masses we have to deal with nowadays. So it could even be aliens or Poseidon, who knows. Or even Germany itself, these foreign controlled and hostile agenda pushers who fight against their own population anyway.

edit on 27 9 2022 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Yet a submarine, built to much heavier specifications can be sunk by a depth charge.

German dams In WWII were breached using explosive charges that were detonated after they were allowed to drop to near the bottom of the dam, the thickest part of the structure.

The explosion underwater causes a high pressure shockwave that is followed by a low pressure wave, then another high pressure wave. The cycles of pressures can last for a few seconds and are very damaging.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I would assume underwater military sensors in Baltic sea would register explosive charges ...

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   
This could be done with a big ship and a hook and line trawling behind it ?
Perhaps we can find the culprit on www.marinetraffic.com... if I knew how to go back in time on that site.
I know the location where the damage on Nord stream 2 was done, or it was shown in Danish tv.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

I would assume underwater military sensors in Baltic sea would register explosive charges ...

If they are functioning.
If they are functioning, then we have to rely on someone reporting that they picked something up. Letting the world know your capabilities can be an intelligence disaster.
The US found the K129 Soviet submarine after it sunk through the use of acoustic sonar arrays. We didn’t tell anyone until decades later.
Project Ivy Bells involved the US setting a number (4) of submarines down on the bottom of the Sea of Okhotsk and placing taps on Soviet underwater communication cables, several times in the early 1970’s.
What I am saying here is that I would not discount the ability of a country to accomplish underwater sabotage to a pipeline.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Picture from there, about 100 meter diameter some reported , at least one the leaks, not sure was it this one .

edit on 27-9-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The only person taking out a deep sea pipe like this are special forces/ drivers and only 1 country has those.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Yesh it`s not exactly public thing those capabilities .

Maybe NATO will check and re-check all now, sounds ..?

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Video

Footage from the danish defence forces of the gas bubbles formed by the Nord Stream gas leaks

The surface area of the largest Nord Stream gas leak shows 'disturbance' of well over 1 kilometre in diameter, Danish armed forces says - Reuters

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Yesh it`s not exactly public thing those capabilities .

Maybe NATO will check and re-check all now, sounds ..?

Ramping down a pipeline to low or inactive levels needs to be done properly or risk issues like damage and leaking. One very real event that can occur is the creation of a vacuum within the pipeline and if not "broken" by backfilling with another media like air or inert gas it can cause flanges to leak, valves to break and in the worst-case scenario the pipe to implode.
edit on 27-9-2022 by Overseeall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   
When I was a kid with two brothers, every now then we would fight with each other, it starts small like dumping toys out of the toy box then escalates to throwing the stuffed animals off the bed , the final straw was when we wrecked each other’s beds, all the way down to the fitted sheet, well someone just wrecked Putins bed. His fitted sheet is in the dumpster.
edit on 27-9-2022 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   
👍 He volunteered!

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   

into 1980s and I suspect beyond, Operation Barmaid

In 1982, A UK Sub Stole a Top Secret Soviet Sonar Device

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   
deleted duplicate

edit on 27-9-2022 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Seismologist: Two explosions next to Nord Stream

explosions had a magnitude of 2.3, and was registered at as many as 30 measuring stations in southern Sweden.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join