It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans teacher wears obscenely huge prosthetic breasts with prominently visible nipples to classes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
As you'll see below, a trans-something individual (I don't even know what word to use here - transgender? transvestite?) is working as a teacher at a high school in Canada, and they're making a point to wear ridiculously oversized prosthetic breasts that have been designed with obviously visible nipples. This isn't "transgenderism", this is sexual fetishism, and it is absolutely disgusting that this individual is being allowed to expose the children in the school to his fetishistic behavior.
It is NOT ok to openly allow any and all sexually-deviant attitudes and behavior for fear of offending someone, because what happens and has been seen to happen time and time again is that individuals will inevitably take advantage of that forced openness in order to impose their sexual perversions and fetishes on others under threat of screaming "Transphobia! Discrimination!" at anyone who questions it.
Of course, the school in question doesn't dare stand up to this pervert's behavior, because they're committed to "equitable treatment without discrimination based upon gender identity and gender expression".
Source

In the clips, we see a woman with long blonde hair wearing what appear to be bicycle shorts with various incredibly tight tops — tight on account of the fact that the teacher's breasts appear to be at least twice the size of her head. Each.

Images of the teacher taken on multiple days are now circulating widely

It's ok though, because:

the HDSB did tell blogTO that it "recognizes the rights of students, staff, parents/guardians and community members to equitable treatment without discrimination based upon gender identity and gender expression."

Oh, and this teacher just so happens to totally coincidentally have a known pedophile symbol (blue and white swirl) prominently displayed in his (yes, his) classroom.

edit on 9/17/2022 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
That’s mildly disturbing

a reply to: trollz

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   
GO Canada!!!!!!

Can't wait to see how the USA tops this.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I just I just I just....don't know what to say now.

I'm normally a very outspoken person and I completely am at a loss for words.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

He/she should at least wear a bra…..

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I would love to point out to those in charge what most of us are thinking.

WHY?, why are they or any nation allowing perverts to hang around children.

This frankly beyond disturbing to see a grown man living out a SEXUAL fantasy in front of Children.

The guy and I did say guy need's to be sacked.

This is a sign not only of decay of social order, decency and morality in general but a sure sign of the very worst and most wrong people being in charge of society.

IF this is true and I am not to be honest totally convinced it is true as if it is then that school has questions to answer then this is nothing more and nothing less than a pervert getting his kick's from dressing as a woman with ridiculously huge breasts in front of teenagers and it possibly falls under the category of exposing children to a sexual predator, now maybe he does not touch them but he is exposing them to his own perversion for his own gratification.

I think in most nations even today this guy would be told he was not fit to enter the school premises, fine if he was a genuine tranny and was having all those hormones or something then fine but even that is weird for kid's to have to star calling Sir Miss all of a sudden.

edit on 17-9-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
That’s mildly disturbing

Mildly?

"I'm done with the internet for today." level of disturbing more like it...

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
That’s what I would call some mondo-boobs. Certainly not real. To quote Jake Harper, “Who is she trying to fool with those things?”.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Trudeau endorsed?

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I showed my mom. a 50's baby and she said "That's #ing Disgusting" I got to go to the bathroom.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Just what the Hell were you Googling?!!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

That's nuts, and this is extreme but I have to tell you something.

I've been around A LOT of teachers, and I've seen some REALLY questionable outfits.
That's why I get upset when they "dress code" kids for some really silly things.

Also my daughter had a teacher they nicknamed "nips" because you could see his nipples through all
his shirts...

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This happens because you ppl are cowards and won’t stand up for these children.

*shrugs*

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

This isn't "transgenderism", this is sexual fetishism, and it is absolutely disgusting that this individual is being allowed to expose the children in the school to his fetishistic behavior.

Disgusting? Maybe to some,however I find it quite amusing. I mean, realllllllly. As for the children in that class room? They do not appear to be overly impressed with those two tub boats. And they do not appear to be children as much as young men.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

How is this different from blackface? We have a ridiculously theatrical display of fetishized femininity; reducing womanhood to a pair of gigantic breasts, face paint, and some long hair, after years of horrible oppression and enslavement of women by men.

The kid angle is just disgusting, though. I don't know too many democrats who support this insanity either.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

School is doubling down on support for this fool.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I bet it is some kind of social experiment to see how far they can take the social acceptance boundaries.
So far it looks like they can take it to comically gigantic levels, no pun intended.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The issue in this case are the enormous anatomically incorect prosthetic breats. Not the assumed transgender sexual orientation of the person wearing them.

Which makes it even more crazy that the school board doesn't act on that merit alone. Since they can deal with this with out running afoul of the PC police.

If a biological female teacher came to work wearing enormous anatomically incorect prosthetic breats the situation would be the same and the school board would likely act. Many places of employment have dress codes and I am sure schools expect their teachers to dress professionally. And not to dress in a way that is clearly distracting to the students study.

As seen on the video enormous anatomically incorect prosthetic breats are a distraction; the person almost chut off his breasts while he was operating the chop saw. I'd hate to see what happens when a student is involved in the action during instruction.

But because the US is an over litigious country the school board does nothing about this inappropriate and dangerous situation over fears of being sued. Thats the problem we need to work on, transgenderism is just a red herring distraction here.

(post by PurpleFox removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well if this is acceptable…

So is this…

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join